User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree234Likes

Thread: The greatest brag ever and I am so lucky with updated pics

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

I just had to post this and share this brag with all of my Sc friends because to me it is the greatest brag I could ever have....

Just 3 weeks ago dh had a very serious accident at work and almost lost his arm and had to go through surgery and plastic surgery to re-attache everything..not long before dh had his accident our dog had emergency surgery. Needless to say that my homelife the last bit has been exausting. Between taking care of dh and doing everything for him and taking care of my dog and doing his leg exercises and heating pads on him, there are times I feel like I am going to pass out from tiredness....Today after I had given dh his shower and took care of my dog's leg I looked at both of them and this huge rush of love came to me...At the end of the day it does not matter how tired I am or the worries we have and the only thing that matters to me is that dh still has his arm and will probably regain use of it and that our dog is alive....all of a sudden I do not feel so stressed or tired....so you see this is the greates brag of all.....god truly blessed me and i have everything that is important to me.....wow I feel so energized right now....

Name:  DSC00516.jpg
Views: 1742
Size:  22.7 KB
    Name:  DSC00515.jpg
Views: 1765
Size:  23.1 KB
    Name:  DSC00514.jpg
Views: 1758
Size:  18.1 KB
    Name:  DSC00513.jpg
Views: 1769
Size:  20.5 KB
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by sharkie; Mon, Aug 13th, 2012 at 06:06 AM.
    Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you – not because they are nice, but because you are.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

sharkie, I came in here expecting to hear about some shelf clearing! Some overages! Oh you really know how to make a girl tear up with a post about counting our blessings. The reminders are there everyday for us, like you said you have DH, he will recover fully in time, the dog is still with you. Wow, makes a part time whiner like me feel sheepish, .

Anyways, congrats on realizing your wealth!!

ssbean, barato, smileyKT and 10 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

walkonby you are never a whiner..you are on of the nicest people I know...by the way the steak was great....
    calee, walkonby, ssbean and 3 others like this.
    Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you – not because they are nice, but because you are.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Oh Sharkie! I had no idea what you have been going through. I admire that even in difficult times you are counting your blessings, and sharing those positive thoughts with us.

I hope your doggie and your DH heal up perfectly, and knowing that they have such a wonderful loving woman there supporting them will give them strength, and in seeing them flourish under your care will give you the strength you need as well.

Bless you for being an amazing woman, a loving wife and a wonderful mom to your fur baby!
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

sharkie, you deserve to be blessed because you are one of those good hearted people bless you always!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Wow Sharkie you are utterly amazing. From your posts, you seem like such a great, selfless person who can always find the bright side. I am so sorry to hear about the trauma for your DH and your dog, but I am so glad to hear they are doing well.

Go get a massage or your nails done, or read a book, or something to help you relax, even if only for a few minutes. You deserve it.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

awesome brag!!! very refreshing
    coupon girl, ssbean, rish and 2 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

sharkie -you truly are blessed-hang in their girl -kudos to you for being who you are loving and kind=hope hubby is ont he road to recovery and doggie too
    ssbean, rish, sharkie and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

thanks so much for your very kind words everyone....i even feel blessed to know such a great group of people like my fellow Scrs

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Now that's a brag! I'm so glad things are looking up. When we're thankful, all the bad things seem to fade away.

A hug from me to wonderful you! -->
    coupon girl, ssbean, rish and 2 others like this.

Coupon Guru in Training couponer2's Avatar
    Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Oh Sharkie I had no idea you were going through all of this. Your always the first with a kind ,positive thought & word for others yet you have been carrying such a burden
    Thank goodness your DH's arm is going to be alright and he is on the mend...that's quite the scare . And same with your doggie I understand what a cherished part of your life he is.
    They both could not have a better caregiver.. the healing power of your love is really the best medicine.

Walkonbye,Briwantsosave, Rish and Trontogal12 have all said much that I would say so I will echo them and add you are the type of person that makes others better people by you being your wonderful positive self.
    Last edited by couponer2; Sun, Aug 12th, 2012 at 09:55 PM.
    coupon girl, ssbean, rish and 4 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Sharkie I know you only from your posts and a little through other SC members; but sometimes a little is enough. And I know that you are such a good person at heart. And you deserve lotsss and lotssss of happiness in life.i really hope the best for you. This is just a blip and your dear ones will be well enough before you know it. Difficult times don't last with good people. Good luck and stay blessed
    coupon girl, ssbean, rish and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

oh thank you coupon2, sweetsparrow and moon18.....such kind words.....now I will be tearing up....god bless all of you

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Wow, what a great brag!!! Sometimes we really need to step back and look at all the things we should be thankful for, not get caught up in the stuff we can't change. I also only know you from your posts on SC, and can tell you are a really generous, caring person. Even going through all this, you still are encouraging others on here, and sending positive vibes. All the best to you and your family, sending thoughts and prayers!

Name:  hug coupon.gif
Views: 4508
Size:  62.1 KB

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I'm wiping away the tears as I type. Your post should make us all realize what is really important in life and to not sweat the small stuff. My the GODDESS bless you and watch over you. Now I'm off to hug my DH and all my fur babies.
    Just call me Wolfie

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information