User Tag List

Page 16 of 71 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast
Like Tree1073Likes

Thread: Surprise!! Surprise!! No Wishlist/No Limit Package Train! FULL!!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

OMG how did i miss this!?

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    eBay is great for hard to find things.. But my new obsession is etsy! Love all the cool crafts/items people make and sell! I've been going a lil crazy buying baby-related items lately
    I love etsy too!!! I've only bought 2 items from there so far (a coupon purse and an outfit for my daughter), but I am constantly scrolling through things just to see if I can figure out how to make things myself.

My 2 favourite movies are Flashdance and Footloose. I haven't seen the new Footloose movie yet (with Zac Effron??), but would love it if my buddy knows how to download/burn things......Unfortunately my techie skills do not encompass this skill.

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Oh! I meant to add that my buddy has an AWESOME list. I'm pretty sure I gave the same answers for atleast half of the questions---if she lived in Ottawa, we would be such good friends!

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

To whoever is my buddy...please let Jody know if you need more details.
    As I mentioned I had the worst day at work yesterday. Extrememly busy, physically & emotionally drained.
    But just 3 more night shifts then 2 glorious weeks of vacation
    I got my list sent late last night, did it in a hurry. So please just let me know, I can expand on what I already sent.
    julesie-pie likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Same goes for my buddy, if you need more details ask away!

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Woke up this morning with an awesome idea for my buddy....now I need to go collect the items required

I have the day off, DH is on kid duty so I am off for a day of shopping

If my buddy needs any more info or details please feel free to ask.

Missed answering it earlier -fave movies: Atonement, The Family Stone, Love Actually & In Her Shoes
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Fri, Aug 17th, 2012 at 08:16 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

I spent the morning going through my buddy's list and have decided what I'm hunting for!! I can't wait to get shopping this weekend. This is going to be fun!
    julesie-pie likes this.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Same for my buddy.... If you need me to add more things or have any ques., plz direct them to Jody and I can definitely elaborate

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Credit cards make me nervous. Four years ago my hubby and I went to Vegas. I called Visa to inform them of my travel plans in advance. Long and short; when got back from Vegas I went on-line to pay what we had used. To my total shock there was a few thousand dollars wort of transactions on my account OMG!!!! Eyes peeled to the screen I looked at each of the transactions and they all originated in Alberta WTH! One of the merchants I was at prior to departure the day of my trip had a "over zealous" cashier who punched in my visa card number and then must have swiped it on some devise that copies magnetic codes. They then are able to copy those codes onto a new card.

They were finally declined after Visa FINALLY noticed odd very high value purchases that were not commen to my spending habits. I would have thought the fact that I was in Vegas which they knew should have clued them in a lot faster. The people that did this were not caught and what they had purchased was high value gift cards and gas LOL. The whole ordeal was frustratig because you need to go through the fraud department before those purchases are removed from your statement.

So my fear of purchasing a lot on line stems from this rather unfortunate account.
    I used to have 2 credit cards, 1 just for internet purchases, but then I had to remember to pay both of them so I decided just to have 1 and check my account online very frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    yikes my buddy is a little hard he/she did not expand very far on their questions
    guess you are not my buddy 1 down 19 to go!

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    I love etsy too!!! I've only bought 2 items from there so far (a coupon purse and an outfit for my daughter), but I am constantly scrolling through things just to see if I can figure out how to make things myself.

My 2 favourite movies are Flashdance and Footloose. I haven't seen the new Footloose movie yet (with Zac Effron??), but would love it if my buddy knows how to download/burn things......Unfortunately my techie skills do not encompass this skill.
    I avoid looking at etsy. the stuff on there is soo cute, but i am not crafty so there is no way i would be able to make any of it myself!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

If my buddy needs more, I'll save you asking Jody.. that way I will have no idea!

(copying some of this from my first package train list!)

About me: I'm a travel agent by trade, but a determined DIY'er, self-proclaimed handyman, vintage/antique lover studying nutrition who loves to cook, especially ethnic dishes, and travel the world by heart.

My favourite foods are spicy, whether it be Mexican, Thai or Indian Curries. Right now I seem to be on a Mexican kick, my fridge is full of avocados, cilantro and black beans soaking and ready to be cooked. I'll be making Salsa with my best friend in the next two weeks, it's an annual end of August event, usually a good 6-8hrs of chopping, boiling, canning, and maybe Margarita drinking.. maybe.. We make a new "variety" each year to add to the repetoire, last year was a mango/black bean.. this year? Who knows? We got on a canning kick a couple years ago, so now do salsa, jams, and pickles. So.. long story short, I can always using canning supplies as my jars go missing throughout the year, or any kind of spice or ingredient for ethnic dishes! (coconut milks, curry, canned pumpkin, canned corn, cumin, chipotle powder, etc. etc.. )

I am fairly handy, when getting divorced 6yrs ago, I was told "I couldn't handle" living by myself. So, I became quite determined, I framed and hung a steel door by myself, upgraded my kitchen cupboards by framing, adding crown moulding, and new hardware, and ceramic tiled my kitchen and bathroom floor (well, 3/4's of it, still to be finished, buddy you will get my "time" answer now) Also installed stove vent and a ceiling fan.. there may have been some sparks on the last one, but I did learn my lesson. I am the proud owner of my own compound mitre saw, and wet tile saw... plus a tool room in the basement. (sad, I know..) However, I can always use assorted screws (they can be yard sale finds, I'm not picky, I realize I have absolutely none!) duct tape (cure's many problems) paint brushes, and twine.

However, as "manly" as that may make me sound, it usually surprises most people. I'm very short (5'2) and used to be tiny. (size 2, gained the 20lbs & 3 sizes, now I view myself more as chubby as 20lbs doesn't stretch very well over a short distance) And I'm still pretty girly... I like having my nails done (do-it-myself as I'm also cheap) toes polished, have a closet just for shoes (95% with 3 inch or higher heels!) always wear make-up (although not a lot) and not a big fan of getting dirty, and definitely not a fan of bugs. (if anyone knows about house centipedes, let's just say I was introduced to those 2yrs ago when I bought my house, I seriously considered moving after 3!) So any of those girly things for nails, toes, lipgloss, neutral eye's, perfume samples from drugstore, etc. are always welcome.

I am now happily attached to my BF who lives with me. (Today is our 2yr anniversary, he bought me a beautiful necklace, although the chain is so fragile looking I'm afraid to wear it, shhhhh) He is lots of fun and makes me laugh always. (If any of you read the Nestea thread in the brag section, he is the photo of "Captain Nestea") He's a HUGE Mac fan and is great with computers, always studying new things (he's now getting obsessed about researching cameras) and also enjoys going to the gym a lot. He also can eat like a horse and not gain a pound, frustrating as my diet has copied him except I gain! So he would always be thankful for sports drinks, wrist tape (i think it's like the white medical stuff from the dollar store) and pens. (he keeps stealing mine!)

And if that doesn't give you more insight into my life, I can always expand on what my stockpile can use.. I had mentioned laundry soap & dryer sheets, but I can always add outdoor garbage bags, funky paper napkins (we've been using paper towel, how depressing!) club house pulled pork seasoning (Bf's fave) or dishwasher tabs.

Hope this helps in case buddy you were stuck! And sorry for the half page article here.. but if you haven't guessed, I also like to TALK!
    Last edited by NickiB; Fri, Aug 17th, 2012 at 09:34 AM.
    julesie-pie, slambert and nat77 like this.

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Alrigtht ladies... I'm off for the weekend. Page 16 is where I must start reading from upon my return Have fun.. enjoy shopping...

Oh, one more thing... BUDDY>>> Do you enjoy an adult beverage or two? What about your hubby/partner??

Talk soon!!!
    julesie-pie likes this.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    eBay is great for hard to find things.. But my new obsession is etsy! Love all the cool crafts/items people make and sell! I've been going a lil crazy buying baby-related items lately
    I love etsy too! There are so many unique items to spend hours looking through!

I bought 4 slip covers for our living room pillows. I needed them to have light dusty blue, light moss green, a rust colour, and some chocolate brown. I typed in these colour combinations and has given dozens of pillow covers to choose from. I settled on a contemporary paisley pattern and they're beautiful! I've had so many complements. Friends think that I painted the walls just to match them, but there's no way I would do all that painting!
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

NickiB--I am not your buddy, but I thank you for posting your last post! I love learning more about my fellow SC'ers--especially ones that I trade with regularly. I'm a travel agent too!....Atleast I was before I had children.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    yikes my buddy is a little hard he/she did not expand very far on their questions

More about me:

- elementary school teacher
    - will be a Special Education teacher for the upcoming school year
    - was surplused from my last school , and come September will now be driving 2+ hours a day to/from work
    - I love all foods (I'm not a picky eater)
    - I like fancy sticky notes
    - I do enjoy adult beverages on occasion
    - dbf is an OCD workaholic, while I'm a cluttery, summers off for vaca kinda gal.
    - I'm itching for a ring and then babies too, but am only dropping hints and it hasn't resorted to ultimatums quite yet lol
    - I love to downhill ski, and used to be an instructor.
    - I love to travel, I just got back from a short 3 day trip to NYC
    - I love puzzles and brain teasers (sudoku, etc.)
    NickiB, julesie-pie and bluzsuz like this.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

I enjoy the Bacardi breezer orange flavor or the Mike's hard lemonade , both pink and regular. My hubby loves coconut rum.

Page 16 of 71 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast

Thread Information