User Tag List

Page 23 of 71 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
Like Tree1073Likes

Thread: Surprise!! Surprise!! No Wishlist/No Limit Package Train! FULL!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

I don't wear much jewelry. Sometimes a necklace but thats about it.

I don't have much "fashion sense". I'm a jeans and t-shirt kinda person.

My favorite activity when I was a kid was camping. Just starting to introduce it to my kids.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chesterjes View Post
    omg my favorite movies would be about 50 differnet ones lol...i dot watch much tv but lots of movies.
    with that being said I love "Cool Runnings", "Pearl Harbor", and "Armegeddan"
    we may have a similar collection of movies but I used to watch "Cool Runnings" everytime my cousin came out from Thompson, MB!!! That has to be my all-time favorite movie!!!! I actually don't own that one!!!!

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

just finished picking up a whole whack load of stuff for my buddy!!!! Pretty well done my shopping!
    julesie-pie likes this.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

I absolutely would adore homemade gifts ! I failed home economics making a pin cushion in middle school and usually have to wait for a fair or farmers market to get anything hand made.

Hubby's favorite drink: Appletons rum
    My Favorite: Gibsons Rye and diet cola or coors light lime

Coupon wallet: I dont have one if you can believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    Buddy: How do you feel about homemade gifts?
    julesie-pie likes this.

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

My fave activity as a kid... road hockey in summer ( I was a mad a&$ girl with a stick, you'd have to watch your ankles!) and believe it or not.. building snow forts in the winter when the plows would pile the snow at the end of the street. I swear I don't know how we would dig those out, then sit inside for hours on end, bring sandwiches and drinks from home.. Now, I have a hard time getting from the house to the car when there's just frost outside!

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Oh!! Almost forgot.. went to Michigan today shopping and picked up 5 or 6 things for my buddy, but the BEST part of my day??? Getting cents off for having the Kroger card (??) AND doubled coupons and not even knowing about it until at the cash register!!!
    KK7, julesie-pie and lizardqueen78 like this.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Just got back from the Ex! spent more then half the day at the Arts, Crafts & Hobbies bldg. and the International Pavilion.... Got 10 items for my buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by katmunster View Post
    Sorry guys for being MIA on here. Was at the inlaws from thursday night till friday night so no time to answer all the questions on here.
    So here are the answers to all the questions that were previously asked on here:
    Fav Movie:
    anything animated, currently in love with tangled, and puss in boots lol

just incase im your Buddy: Do you have/want an etsy coupon purse a la glowgirl? yes i would love one as my binder is not very easy to move lol need to organize it better
    just incase im your Buddy: How do you feel about homemade gifts? i love homemade gifts as long as its something usable/edable, we dont like to keep items on our furniture
    just incase im your buddy: Do you own a swiffer? yes but we dont really use it that often, we are interested in the shticky (as seen on tv) used it at the inlaws and fell in love (funny info mertial for it if you havent seen it)
    just incase im your Buddy, do you have a favorite saying, animal, or symbol? no fav saying, cats(wild or domestic) are my fav animals, no fav symbol that i can think of
    just incase im your buddy, do you wear jewelry? Rings, necklaces or pierced earrings? i dont wear much jewelery since i keep loosing them, i have my engagemet ring and i have 3 piercings in one ear and 2 in the other lol would love diffrent kinds of stud earings with diff colors
    just incase im your Buddy, what is your fashion style like? Colors? Prints? Where do you like to shop for clothes? style is very casual, love colors, prints not so much, i love to shop at the ex for my stuff lol
    a little more about me and DH:
    i dont really drink, DH loves his rum mostly appleton
    my hair color is currently redish/brown, natural is light brown, will be changing it back to my natural color hopefully
    my kitty loves treats, and goes crazy for catnip pillows/toys
    i am a computer programmer, and pretty busy during the week
    in my downtime, i love to read, take baths (love bath bombs from lush), and if i have time i would love to do my nails (i never get time to do them though, can i request time? )
    i also like making soaps, but still pretty new to it
    and of course couponing, which i wish i had more time to do lol
    my DH is a cop that loves working out at the gym and hates when i have all my flyers/coupons on the counter lol (our place is small so only a few spots i can get organized)

Buddy: what was your fav thing to do as a child? and (if you have children) would you like your child to experiance it to? (eg. Paint leaves)

Im off to the Ex, hopefully i will find some items for my buddy. Will try to check back tonight.
    KK7, julesie-pie and slambert like this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Fav thing to do as a child was read... And I'm trying to build a collection of childrens books for my 8 month old daughter to enjoy. We read to her every day.
    julesie-pie likes this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

My 'fashion sense' includes jeans and t-shirts! I wear a uniform for work...so no creativity there! My mom describes it as 'college chic' lol I own dressy clothes, but don't wear them often! I do love accessories - necklaces, scarves etc. I love winter hats and mittens too!

When I was a kid, I loved to be outside - I was away all summer every summer at a horseback riding camp from ages 8 to 16! I am not a fan of winter, though I tolerated itmore as a kid - snow forts, sledding, ice skating etc.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

My favourite activity when I was a kid was(and still is) reading. No Kindle for me. Give me a plain ol' paperback.

Bought more stuff for my buddy tonight and today, is 2 weeks since I quit smoking. YeeHaw.

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    My favourite activity when I was a kid was(and still is) reading. No Kindle for me. Give me a plain ol' paperback.

Bought more stuff for my buddy tonight and today, is 2 weeks since I quit smoking. YeeHaw.

congrats on the 2 weeks!!!!

my fav activity when i was a kid was building forts in the bush in the summer time and swimming. my dad and i also played a lot of nintendo games together on the weekends and in the evenings.

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shawlightning View Post
    congrats on the 2 weeks!!!!

my fav activity when i was a kid was building forts in the bush in the summer time and swimming. my dad and i also played a lot of nintendo games together on the weekends and in the evenings.
    Oh boy does that make me feel old... I think we had Atari when I was a kid.. although we didn't have one at our house. I do remember my Dad & I starting up the old Commodore 64.. Mahjong and Mavis Beacon teaches typing... a far cry from what games they have today!

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I thoought I was done shopping but still dosn't seem enough lol seems like something is missing I used no coupons and zero clearence so my buddy is getting spoiled lol

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Same, no coupons or clearance... But I'm price comparing though

I keep finding things to add and buy for my buddy.... I don't know how I'm gonna stop!

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    I thoought I was done shopping but still dosn't seem enough lol seems like something is missing I used no coupons and zero clearence so my buddy is getting spoiled lol
    KK7, julesie-pie and slambert like this.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

If your my buddy you don't have to stop lol ; )

Page 23 of 71 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread Information