User Tag List

Page 30 of 71 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
Like Tree1073Likes

Thread: Surprise!! Surprise!! No Wishlist/No Limit Package Train! FULL!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luc_anna View Post
    dear buddy, if I where to buy you a book, what book are you wanting to read?
    And if I where to include something in your package for your significant other, what would they be thrilled to receive?

Now for a hint to who my buddy is.
    You are female
    you have 0-1 kids
    and you have a 0-1 furbabies
    I want to read the 50 shades of grey books.
    For my hubby, he would be thrilled to get socks. plain white cotton socks. yes he is pretty exciting

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    I am going throw some random questions out there.

Buddy.....

What color are your toenails right now?

Do you wear glasses?

Going out of the house without make up? YaY? or Nay?

What kind of perfume do you wear?

Currently my toes have no colour, but they are often a big bold pink or blue.

No glasses

Rarely ever wear makeup.

NO PURFUME! BAD! lol its a banned item in my house. I have severe allergies to just about anything scented.
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowTamborine View Post
    Buddy, are you crafty? In need of any supplies?
    I do a little cross-stitch. Not super crafty, but I sometimes like to try. My kids on the other had LOVE crafts and are always in need of crafting supplys.
    Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    Buddy...

Do you have and regularly use:
    - a Tassimo
    - a Keurig
    - a percolator
    - regular coffee maker
    - kettle (for tea or instant hot drinks)
    - or none of the above
    We use a regular coffee maker, kettle and a french press.
    Dear buddy, If your package was to only include one item, What would that one item be?

For me it would be a GC to smart set, I need a new fall winter wardrobe.
    hmmm tough question. Probably a superstore or walmart gift card. I have 2 boys, we always need food and underpants!
    Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    Waiting on some buddy answers... ho dee do.. ho dee do dee do..

In the meantime, here's more questions..
    - What's your favorite meal?

- Do you like to garden? Flowers, Veggies?

- What's better, barefeet, socks, or slippers?

Edit: Oops.. I always forget my own answers...
    Favorite meal.. Butter chicken, or a giant taco salad...
    Gardening.. Love to plan and plant, hate weeding. Not so much flowers, have perennials and lots of hostas, but have done veggies the last 4yrs and love it!
    Barefeet in summer, socks (sometimes 2 pair) in winter!
    My favorite meal...hmmm pizza or tacos.

Love to garden. 90% veggies. I like to grow things that are useful. So I'll also grow evening primrose, marigolds ect for their medicinal uses.

barefoot is best. never wear slippers, only wear socks when I wear runners.
    Last edited by RSAS; Mon, Aug 20th, 2012 at 01:28 PM.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Dear buddy, If your package was to only include one item, What would that one item be?
    The new Corb Lund cd (or a gc to put towards it) for hubby. He REALLY wants it and he doesn't get spoiled very often.
    Last edited by Momto2Ks; Mon, Aug 20th, 2012 at 01:37 PM.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Fav Meal: pot roast with Yorkshire pudding or sweet and sour pork chops and rice

Garden- not really. Strawberries And raspberries is about it

Feet- usually barefoot, socks in the winter
    julesie-pie likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

I have more to add for the craft question. My DD loves to paint but she only does it when we go to the early years centre, furniture ends up getting painted at home.... one of those 'paint with water' books would perfect for "painting" at home
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Oh boy does that make me feel old... I think we had Atari when I was a kid.. although we didn't have one at our house. I do remember my Dad & I starting up the old Commodore 64.. Mahjong and Mavis Beacon teaches typing... a far cry from what games they have today!
    Shouldn't feel old.....i played my uncle's atari and in fact when we cleaned out my grandparents house last year the atari was in the attic. definately a far cry from what the kids have today!!!

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Buddy, do you have a favourite snack?
    Extra buttery popcorn, salt and vinegar chip with onion soup mix and sour cream dip, chocolate!!!!!! (aero, bounty, reese peanut butter anything, cups, bar, big cups, bites, etc)

dear buddy, if I where to buy you a book, what book are you wanting to read?
    And if I where to include something in your package for your significant other, what would they be thrilled to receive?

Now for a hint to who my buddy is.
    You are female
    you have 0-1 kids
    and you have a 0-1 furbabies
    well you are not my buddy....lol. don't read books at all lately, but i will sometimes pick up a current Today's Parent magazine or something similar.

as for something for hubby.......he loves oh henry bars, nuts especially almonds, peanuts, cashews. Salted Sunflower seeds in the shell, the original 20000 leagues under the sea movie on DVD. a clean house!!!! LOL he is always telling me he wished that the house looked neater and that there weren't flyers and coupons all over the place.....LOL

Buddy.....

Do you wear glasses?

Toenails are toenail color.....can't bend to get down there to paint them. my belly is too big...LOL
    Yes i wear glasses
    I go the natural side when going out......i barely wear make up. i have to have a good reason to do so....LOL
    Don't usually wear perfume.....most of the scents bother my allergies unless it is something that is really softly scented. i find most are too overpowering!!

i do scrapbook and am welcome to any papers and diecuts but i have not had time to do it in the last couple of years. we are redoing our house and the baby's room is going to be jungle theme so maybe something along that line!!

Buddy, what are 3-5 items you use on a daily basis/use often that you couldn't live without if you ran out?

For me:
    - Ponds Moisturizing Face Cream
    - Nivea Pearly Shine Chapstick
    - Revlon Black Liquid Eyeliner (not pencil, only liquid)
    - Cetaphil Restoraderm Eczema Moisturizing Lotion & Wash
    strawberry jam,
    herbal essences shampoo and conditioner (tousle me softly, long term relationship)
    coupons!!!!!!
    AA batteries (for our satellite remote...LOL)
    Kraft Dinner (three cheese shell shaped, spirals or regular)

Buddy...

- a Tassimo
    - a Keurig
    - a percolator
    - regular coffee maker
    - or none of the above
    We have a tassimo that gets used daily by hubby (enjoy maxwell house regular and i enjoy the cadbury hot chocolate)

For me it would be a GC to smart set, I need a new fall winter wardrobe.
    Oh my goodness there is so much that i could list off..........with baby's due date fast approaching anything baby....i am needing a curved change table pad with covers, baby body washes, baby face cloths, 4 oz drop in bottle liners and the list could go on......LOL

Maybe a walmart gift card would be best so that i can grab the things that we need.....LOL

Edit: Oops.. I always forget my own answers...
    Favorite meal.. Butter chicken, or a giant taco salad...
    Gardening.. Love to plan and plant, hate weeding. Not so much flowers, have perennials and lots of hostas, but have done veggies the last 4yrs and love it!
    Barefeet in summer, socks (sometimes 2 pair) in winter!
    Fave meal: steak, mushrooms, potatoes/rice,
    Kraft Dinner
    Roast pork/beef, mashed potatoes and gravy
    Gardening: i have a garden and we love fresh veggies from it. i also have flower gardens but they need to be reworked when i have time

does not matter the time of year....i love to be barefoot.

Quote Originally Posted by shawshank View Post
    Hey I played Nintendo with you too and helped build forts lol!
    you sure did!!

Quote Originally Posted by shawshank View Post
    We have a Tassimo and my DH uses it everyday! He loves the Maxwell house coffee and I like the Cadbury Hot Choclate
    great minds drink alike!!!
    julesie-pie likes this.

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Buddy.....

Do you wear glasses?

I NEVER paint my toenails. Never. Ever. Never.

Yes, I have to wear glasses to see things far away.. Sooooooooo I bought myself 4 pair that I can change and match to my outfits and purses.

I 98% of the time go out with my face ON. If I am sick and going to the doctors or something..they get the natural me. I wear foundation, concealer, powder, blush, eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, lipgloss. I use an eyelash curler EVERY day. I NEVER wear lipstick... I think it makes my already HUGE lips look ridiculous I DO NOT WEAR MAKEUP AT CAMP(hubby would leave me--lol!)

My favorite perfume is Ici. But, thanks to Mrs. Nat77 I have an almost full bottle. I also like Elizabeth Ardens Provocative Woman and Mediterranean

I am NOT crafty.. but I just made my very first diaper cake for my sister and it turned out really, really nice.

Buddy, what are 3-5 items you use on a daily basis/use often that you couldn't live without if you ran out?
    Sunscreen (I put it on EVERY single day!)
    Hair Straightner
    Concealer
    Coffee
    A lint brush (my doggies make this an every day item in my house)

Buddy...

- a Tassimo
    - a Keurig
    - a percolator
    - regular coffee maker
    - or none of the above
    We have a regular coffee pot.. use it daily. We also have a percolator that we use for camp... and we drink tea too... but we boil our water in a pot... no fancy kettles here.

This is tough.... I don't know... Um... I'm going to have to go with *surprise me* buddy.

Favorite Meal: Meat Ravioli or Meat Lasagna <-- we don't make this homemade very often. (and by WE-- I mean my hubby doesn't make it homemade very often)

No Garden.

SOCKS!!!!!!!!!!! I wear socks to bed EVERY night. I hate cold feet. They keep me up at night

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by shawlightning View Post
    Shouldn't feel old.....i played my uncle's atari and in fact when we cleaned out my grandparents house last year the atari was in the attic. definately a far cry from what the kids have today!!!

Extra buttery popcorn, salt and vinegar chip with onion soup mix and sour cream dip, chocolate!!!!!! (aero, bounty, reese peanut butter anything, cups, bar, big cups, bites, etc)

well you are not my buddy....lol. don't read books at all lately, but i will sometimes pick up a current Today's Parent magazine or something similar.

as for something for hubby.......he loves oh henry bars, nuts especially almonds, peanuts, cashews. Salted Sunflower seeds in the shell, the original 20000 leagues under the sea movie on DVD. a clean house!!!! LOL he is always telling me he wished that the house looked neater and that there weren't flyers and coupons all over the place.....LOL

Toenails are toenail color.....can't bend to get down there to paint them. my belly is too big...LOL
    Yes i wear glasses
    I go the natural side when going out......i barely wear make up. i have to have a good reason to do so....LOL
    Don't usually wear perfume.....most of the scents bother my allergies unless it is something that is really softly scented. i find most are too overpowering!!

i do scrapbook and am welcome to any papers and diecuts but i have not had time to do it in the last couple of years. we are redoing our house and the baby's room is going to be jungle theme so maybe something along that line!!

strawberry jam,
    herbal essences shampoo and conditioner (tousle me softly, long term relationship)
    coupons!!!!!!
    AA batteries (for our satellite remote...LOL)
    Kraft Dinner (three cheese shell shaped, spirals or regular)

We have a tassimo that gets used daily by hubby (enjoy maxwell house regular and i enjoy the cadbury hot chocolate)

Oh my goodness there is so much that i could list off..........with baby's due date fast approaching anything baby....i am needing a curved change table pad with covers, baby body washes, baby face cloths, 4 oz drop in bottle liners and the list could go on......LOL

Maybe a walmart gift card would be best so that i can grab the things that we need.....LOL

Fave meal: steak, mushrooms, potatoes/rice,
    Kraft Dinner
    Roast pork/beef, mashed potatoes and gravy
    Gardening: i have a garden and we love fresh veggies from it. i also have flower gardens but they need to be reworked when i have time

does not matter the time of year....i love to be barefoot.

you sure did!!

great minds drink alike!!!
    jungle themed rooms are the best! DD's room is jungle/monkey themed!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

For me:
    -Dove UNSCENTED deodorant and it can be hard to find sometimes. Apparently its the most popular "scent"
    -overnight pull-ups for a 35 lb boy. I don't know how someone so small can pee so much overnight....
    -coffee, lots of coffee
    -kids toothpaste oral-b with Cars on it. apparently everything else is "gross", flossers too. Ones shaped like animals. they refuse to use regular floss.
    -bach's rescue remedy spray.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

I didnt let staying at home today stop me from shopping for my buddy - just order something off amazon for my buddy (expected delivery aug 23-24) so it should come well before mail day

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Originally Posted by juliejolie

For me:

Baby wipes for sure top this one!
    sunscreen
    juice boxes and granola bars for park trips
    Coffe kcups for my husband who i'm pretty sure would have a meltdown if he didnt' get his coffee in the morning

Also buddy we had an unfortunate meeting this morning between couple of my sons plastic bowls and plates and the neighbours german shepherd....um they could use replacing....again... I swear these things get destroyed like once a month. (although not usually by the dog)

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Can I say how much I love this thread? I haven't been able to glean much information from my buddy , but I love learning about my fellow SC'ers! And I'll add that I'm totally surprised by some of the answers, not at all what I had pictured in my head for some of you girls!
    julesie-pie and pumpkin9211 like this.

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Dearest Buddy:

What are 2 items you need/want for your kitchen?

What are 2 items you need/want for you bathroom?

What are 2 items you need/want for your bedroom OR Childrens bedroom?

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Dearest Buddy:

Guess I should answer my own questions too (DUH!)

Kitchen: Wine themed tea towels or a spoon holder for on top of the stove for cooking. We have one that we use but it has a SNOWMAN on it. (HA HA HA!) I would love to not use it year round.

Bathroom: Any polka dot accesories would be cool. Oh, and a DARK hand towel.. my silly hubby comes home from work FULL of grease and thinks "washing his hands in the sink" and DRYING them on my WHITE hand towels is appropriate. (MEN!?!)

Bedroom: ANYTHING Paris themed would be great... OR flameless candles.. we like the look of a candle but cant have them because of our 2 doggies and thier big fluffy tails.

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

Dearest Buddy:

-Very large frying pan, popsicle makers

-hand soap, kids shampoo, kids body wash (kids go through this stuff like it's free)

-queen sized sheet set (neutral colour), something to organize all my make-up and nail polish

Get in, Sit down, shut up and hold on!

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Dearest Buddy:

Kitchen: dish cloths, small plastic juice glasses (for the kids)
    Bathroom: dark brown or taupe fabric shower curtain or bath mat
    Our Bedroom: pillow cases (I think my washer ate some....we appear to be missing a few....), small throw blanket for foot of bed (any solid colour -we have a patchwork quilt so any colour will match)
    Kid's room: nightlight, a "sisters" picture frame
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Mon, Aug 20th, 2012 at 04:27 PM. Reason: spelling

Page 30 of 71 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Thread Information