User Tag List

Page 35 of 71 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast
Like Tree1073Likes

Thread: Surprise!! Surprise!! No Wishlist/No Limit Package Train! FULL!!

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

my buddy still hasn't answered the question wether they use kcups, t disks, reg coffee tea ect would love to know lol

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

lol.... In case I forgot, I drink decaf tea (any flavour, tea bags)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    my buddy still hasn't answered the question wether they use kcups, t disks, reg coffee tea ect would love to know lol
    KK7 likes this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

picked up a few items today. more to go though!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

In case I forgot too hubby uses K-cups and I use tetley tea bags.

I have a few things picked up but am planning to do my shopping this weekend and ship early in the week because I leave for Maine with my Mom for a ladies shopping trip on Thursday next week!!!

On a totally unrelated to this thread note I have to share some exciting news so hopefully I can calm down enough to sleep..LOL I am a new Epicure consultant and I've set my goal to reach leader in 12 months so hopefully I can let most of my daycare go and be a true stay at home Mom with my son...I just signed up my first two ladies tonight!!! I'm so relieved to know that I can actually attain this, I was really stressing over it. Now only about 10 more to go...LOL I'm really loving this

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    I always get these buggers crawling on my ensuite bathroom wall.... Yuck! I have no clue how to prevent them... I wonder if they're coming through the sink drain or something.... I just flush them down the toilet
    someone told they came up the drains but i dont know for sure if they do. i make my hubby kill them, if he is out then i used at least 20 tissues to smoosh & kill the buggers

So quiet.... Is anybody already done aside from luc_anna?
    Anybody shipping theirs this week?
    nope, went shopping today at walmart but i forgot my coupons & my buddy answers still manage to get some good deals and stuff for my buddy though i am about half way done, going to a couple stores tomorrow , then i will finish up on the weekend! still need to find a box.
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Tue, Aug 21st, 2012 at 09:47 PM.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

So quiet.... Is anybody already done aside from luc_anna?
    Anybody shipping theirs this week?
    I went shopping tonight... I did a family theme for their box of goodies... I'm sure I have my buddy figured out.. family is the most important thing

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

i thought that i had answered this one too.......we use t-disks in our house. Maxwell house for hubby and the cadbury hot chocolate for me. we also go thru a lot of Carnation hot chocolate (rolo and milk chocolate are my fave)
    KK7 and julesie-pie like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

I think i answered this but if not, only hubby drinks coffee and only instant (fav is nescafe espresso one) we both drink tea '(hubby - twinnings earl gray, me - tetley soothe ginger mint)

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by shawlightning View Post
    i thought that i had answered this one too.......we use t-disks in our house. Maxwell house for hubby and the cadbury hot chocolate for me. we also go thru a lot of Carnation hot chocolate (rolo and milk chocolate are my fave)
    carnation after eight & coffee crisp hot chocolate are my fav

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

ok slightly strange question, but buddy would you be ok with a gently used second-hand clothing item as an extra for your kid(s). if you are not, please say so, i will not be offended!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    ok slightly strange question, but buddy would you be ok with a gently used second-hand clothing item as an extra for your kid(s). if you are not, please say so, i will not be offended!
    I'm pretty sure you are not my buddy because 10 yr old boys do not gently use anything..LOL but I would not be offended by second hand clothing for him
    julesie-pie likes this.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

I'd prefer not, sorry. I don't mind for myself but my daughter has eczema and my DH freaks if she breaks out... I don't want him to blame the second hand clothing even though I know better.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I'm at my cottage until tomorrow, and it's a little hard to keep up with all the questions on tapatalk, but I should at least answer my own...

I use a tassimo at home, and a kettle for tea.

I'll answer a bunch of the other questions tomorrow when I get home. Night all
    pumpkin9211 likes this.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

someone told they came up the drains but i dont know for sure if they do. i make my hubby kill them, if he is out then i used at least 20 tissues to smoosh & kill the buggers
    You are one brave soul, there is no way in a million years I'd attempt killing one with tissues! Number one, mine move at the speed of light, and two, their bodies are like pencil sticks, I think I'd throw up if I felt that... bad enough hearing the crunch.. BF has the duty, but if there's one and he's not around, I have a 4 inch wedge sandal in hot pink that I've allocated to the job! Think I'm sleeping with one eye open tonight.. Gracie's sitting at the bottom of the stairs as I type.. stalking... I'm fearing she may decide to gift me one in the middle of the night, in bed...

On the other notes, I'm not yet ready to mail. As mentioned, picked up a few items in the US on the weekend, but have a pretty full work week. I'm on 10 days holidays starting Saturday, so hoping to have everything done and mailed off by midweek... I have a feeling I'm gonna have a harder time finding a big enough box, than the actual items to go in it!

And I think I answered this KK7, but I have a normal old fashioned coffee maker, which I use like twice a month. Usually only flavoured coffee (I love the Van Houtte seasonal varieties...mmm Spiced Eggnog might be coming soon!) Not much for tea, but once in a blue moon I'll have a hot chocolate in winter, and I also love the After 8, or Rolo flavours.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

I'd prefer not, sorry. I don't mind for myself but my daughter has eczema and my DH freaks if she breaks out... I don't want him to blame the second hand clothing even though I know better.
    i understand. while there is no 'cure' for ezcema, i have heard from several friends that soaking a tea bag (i have had both black & green) in warm water & allowing to cool, then gently patting the ezcema works wonders. also green tea baths - drop several green tea bags in warm water.

Page 35 of 71 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast

Thread Information