User Tag List

Page 52 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast
Like Tree1073Likes

Thread: Surprise!! Surprise!! No Wishlist/No Limit Package Train! FULL!!

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Aw I guess I'm not your buddy

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    Officially mailed. However, with the holiday weekend, and my buddy living in a different province (hint, hint) it shows delivery date of Sep 4th. Hope she likes it, I too had doubts that it just wasnt' enough...

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

Well buddy, my package is moving quickly. It is already in Mississauga. And they say the delivery date is the 4th, but buddy you live closer to mississauga then I do and it only took one day to get there from my place (HINT HINT) So I think you should have it by this weekend, I am so excited

Get in, Sit down, shut up and hold on!

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Officially mailed. However, with the holiday weekend, and my buddy living in a different province (hint, hint) it shows delivery date of Sep 4th. Hope she likes it, I too had doubts that it just wasnt' enough...
    I'm in a different province then you.......

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Who gets sick at the end of summer?!?!?!? Simple answer = ME! UGH! My nose is leaking, I'm sneezing all the time, my head hurts and my joints hurt. I hate being sick. But, because I am sick my mom is letting me(ok, I begged) to sleep on her couch. Now, I know you ladies must be thinking "but your married"....

Yes, still happily married... but hubby is a light sleeper and I am tossing/turning....sneezing.....hot/cold and I just didn't think it was fair to keep him up at night. (I am not working-- he is working around 55hrs/week). And, now I know you ladies must be thinking "don't you have a couch"......

Yes, we have a couch. We bought a beautiful black leather sofa/chair set. It is great to sit on... great to wipe dog hair off.... the dogs can drool, barf, etc and it wipes right off... to sleep on it though... IT SUCKS! My mom has this couch that just "swallows" you... so comfy.

We don't know what kind of couch to buy next... we love the look of leather, but like I said, its not the most comfy is the world. We have 2 VERY HAIRY dogs. We have to think about fur, drool, nails, doggie puke, and eventually we will have another puppy so that could mean pee.... I also have to think about my hubby coming home full of grease/grime and everyday accidents like spilled drinks and/or food.

We personally hate slip covers so that isn't an option for us.

Does anyone have any suggestions for us?

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Hmmm... Could it be me? I live very close to Mississauga!

Quote Originally Posted by luc_anna View Post
    Well buddy, my package is moving quickly. It is already in Mississauga. And they say the delivery date is the 4th, but buddy you live closer to mississauga then I do and it only took one day to get there from my place (HINT HINT) So I think you should have it by this weekend, I am so excited
    luc_anna likes this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

We have a faux leather couch and love it. It is very easy to clean up after the 4 kids, dog, and hubby. And it is really comfy. Hubby falls asleep all the time on it, and so do I once and a while. Just take a full day to go out a try on couches. Don't be shy, just curl up on them and see if you could fall asleep on them

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Who gets sick at the end of summer?!?!?!? Simple answer = ME! UGH! My nose is leaking, I'm sneezing all the time, my head hurts and my joints hurt. I hate being sick. But, because I am sick my mom is letting me(ok, I begged) to sleep on her couch. Now, I know you ladies must be thinking "but your married"....

Yes, still happily married... but hubby is a light sleeper and I am tossing/turning....sneezing.....hot/cold and I just didn't think it was fair to keep him up at night. (I am not working-- he is working around 55hrs/week). And, now I know you ladies must be thinking "don't you have a couch"......

Yes, we have a couch. We bought a beautiful black leather sofa/chair set. It is great to sit on... great to wipe dog hair off.... the dogs can drool, barf, etc and it wipes right off... to sleep on it though... IT SUCKS! My mom has this couch that just "swallows" you... so comfy.

We don't know what kind of couch to buy next... we love the look of leather, but like I said, its not the most comfy is the world. We have 2 VERY HAIRY dogs. We have to think about fur, drool, nails, doggie puke, and eventually we will have another puppy so that could mean pee.... I also have to think about my hubby coming home full of grease/grime and everyday accidents like spilled drinks and/or food.

KK7 and coyote00 like this.

Get in, Sit down, shut up and hold on!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

just finished taping up my buddys box...had to switch the box 3 times lol
    on the way to the post office so buddy when you get the A&W box its not french fries lol...oh and my buddy lives4 provinces away

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Looking forward to seeing more pics of what everyone got!
    coyote00 likes this.

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Looking forward to seeing more pics of what everyone got!
    Me too!!!!!!!!!!
    julesie-pie likes this.

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Hmmmm, I'm closer to Mississauga than you are.....

Quote Originally Posted by chesterjes View Post
    on the way to the post office so buddy when you get the A&W box its not french fries lol...oh and my buddy lives4 provinces away
    But wait, I'm also 4 provinces away....

I'm soooo confused who is my buddy?????
    luc_anna and juliejolie like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

oo...I am close to Mississauga (probably the closest on this train)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post

Hope you feel better! I had a mid-summer cold, ugh! We are in the same couch delimma. We have a faux leather sofa but its riped (& sucks for sleeping on), but we also have a toddler who is staring potty training, and spills cups from time to time. My hubby also spilled a whole cup of coffee on our last couch! dont want to buy one yet, but need a new one, delimma.

Quote Originally Posted by chesterjes View Post

ooo....that could be me!

Hmmmm, I'm closer to Mississauga than you are.....

But wait, I'm also 4 provinces away....

I'm soooo confused who is my buddy?????
    luc_anna likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I guess by all the people responding their praying I am not their buddy : ( lol
    Last edited by KK7; Wed, Aug 29th, 2012 at 07:37 PM. Reason: sp

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

IF my buddy is looking for any small ideas I REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY need tape just reg tape thanks

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

Hi everyone!! Miss you all but I will be back for the next no limit train!!
    Im posting because I have to thank one your riders for the very sweet surprise I came home to today.

Julesie-pie you have absolutley made my week!! I cant tell you how crappy its been dealing with my ex, dealing with my mom (who just had surgery) and worrying about money, going back to work, figuring out who the h*ll is going to take my daughter to school and of course having to put my 11 month old in daycare. I almost cried to know that someone out there was thinking of me!!! So thank you so much Kamryn loved all the stuff in there for her and ran off with her little stash right away. I would LOVE to take a picture but my camera is not working I dont whats wrong with it. How can it be that my camera, and all 3 DVD players in the house broke in the same month..... ugh. I need a nap

here is what this wonderful woman sent to me and my daughters:

Giraffe printed scissors (so cute!)
    lollipop of hair elastics. Kam has hair down to her little butt and my hair is quite long so ouchless elastics are always good!
    pencil and eraser set
    butterfly and bumblebee hair clips
    hello kitty toothbrush (you just won Kam over)
    pckg of tissues which I will put in her backpack
    puppy stickers. You have combined her love of puppies and stickers. She thanks you for that lol!
    Hello kitty letter practice board. this is great as we have been working on writing and she even has a pen pal now! (The 6 year old daughter of a fellow SCr)
    Beautiful note book of homemade paper. I love this stuff thank you!
    And a Christmas DVD and CD for Kaycee. I love christmas and love love love this!! I cant wait to get my new DVD player and put it on for her!!

Again, thank you so much! What an amazing random act of kindness from Julesie-pie!

Page 52 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Thread Information