User Tag List

Page 53 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast
Like Tree1073Likes

Thread: Surprise!! Surprise!! No Wishlist/No Limit Package Train! FULL!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

awww that's FANTASTIC!!

Quote Originally Posted by misstarbender View Post
    Hi everyone!! Miss you all but I will be back for the next no limit train!!
    Im posting because I have to thank one your riders for the very sweet surprise I came home to today.

Julesie-pie you have absolutley made my week!! I cant tell you how crappy its been dealing with my ex, dealing with my mom (who just had surgery) and worrying about money, going back to work, figuring out who the h*ll is going to take my daughter to school and of course having to put my 11 month old in daycare. I almost cried to know that someone out there was thinking of me!!! So thank you so much Kamryn loved all the stuff in there for her and ran off with her little stash right away. I would LOVE to take a picture but my camera is not working I dont whats wrong with it. How can it be that my camera, and all 3 DVD players in the house broke in the same month..... ugh. I need a nap

here is what this wonderful woman sent to me and my daughters:

Giraffe printed scissors (so cute!)
    lollipop of hair elastics. Kam has hair down to her little butt and my hair is quite long so ouchless elastics are always good!
    pencil and eraser set
    butterfly and bumblebee hair clips
    hello kitty toothbrush (you just won Kam over)
    pckg of tissues which I will put in her backpack
    puppy stickers. You have combined her love of puppies and stickers. She thanks you for that lol!
    Hello kitty letter practice board. this is great as we have been working on writing and she even has a pen pal now! (The 6 year old daughter of a fellow SCr)
    Beautiful note book of homemade paper. I love this stuff thank you!
    And a Christmas DVD and CD for Kaycee. I love christmas and love love love this!! I cant wait to get my new DVD player and put it on for her!!

Again, thank you so much! What an amazing random act of kindness from Julesie-pie!

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Well, I am still stuffing my bud's package because I keep seeing stuff I like on sale. I have told myself thats it I need to mail this tomorrow.....well maybe Friday in case I see something I can't resist tomorrow

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    Mailed~~~Tracking number sent off~~~Buddy est arrival 2 Business Days!!!!!!!!!!!!(your in the same province ; )
    I could be 2 days.... which means I COULD receive it Friday! So far, I've narrowed down that three packages could potentially arrive at my door... oooooh, the possibilities!

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

I guess by all the people responding their praying I am not their buddy : ( lol
    Based on previous packages you've sent to others.......I would LOVE to be your buddy!

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    Based on previous packages you've sent to others.......I would LOVE to be your buddy!

aww thanks Nat I am always hard on myself and see these AMAZING packages and just feel hard to keep up lol lol
    Peachykeen2007 likes this.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Well I had to move on to plan B as I was getting nowhere with my original ideas *shakes fist* Buddy, I have busted out my crafting skills and have managed to create three of the items for your package...one for you, one for the family, and one for a kidlet!

I have two more items to pick up after work tomorrow...then I am finished, for real!! I am going to seal it up and get it on it's way to my buddy!
    julesie-pie likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

mines all sealed up and ready to go. I'll drop it at the post office tommorow!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Holy Cow!! I can finally log onto SC. Updating mail list now.

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizardqueen78 View Post
    Hey Buddy, do you have a favourite flower?
    i love gerbera daisies!!

Quote Originally Posted by shawshank View Post
    Mini Cymbidium Orchids
    i like these ones too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lizardqueen78 View Post
    Well I had to move on to plan B as I was getting nowhere with my original ideas *shakes fist* Buddy, I have busted out my crafting skills and have managed to create three of the items for your package...one for you, one for the family, and one for a kidlet!

I have two more items to pick up after work tomorrow...then I am finished, for real!! I am going to seal it up and get it on it's way to my buddy!
    you could be my buddy as well as a few others!!! LOL

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Kim you send BEAUTIFUL packages - I absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED my St.Patrick's Day pkg

I guess by all the people responding their praying I am not their buddy : ( lol
    pumpkin9211 likes this.

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

KK7-- don't be so hard on yourself!!!!! your packages are ALWAYS beautiful and well done Your buddy is one lucky lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Peachykeen2007 likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

morning all!

Day 2 of no soother! Day 1 went surprisingly well! She cried for the first hour after finding out they were gone, then just talked sadly about it for the rest of the day. Bedtime, she was sad but didnt cry and fell asleep really quickly (but she also didnt nap yesterday, so was tired). I think the best thing was I didnt actually take away the soother I just cut the silicone part off them so she has nothing to put in her mouth. She still likes to hold onto it and gets comfort from it (which is good because they didnt just disappear). I have even seener her hold it up to her mouth a couple times!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Awww.... My daughter is almost 9 months old and uses her soother to go to sleep mostly... But I hope we can wean/eliminate it by the time she's walking/talking. Sounds like you're doing a great job with your DD

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    morning all!

Day 2 of no soother! Day 1 went surprisingly well! She cried for the first hour after finding out they were gone, then just talked sadly about it for the rest of the day. Bedtime, she was sad but didnt cry and fell asleep really quickly (but she also didnt nap yesterday, so was tired). I think the best thing was I didnt actually take away the soother I just cut the silicone part off them so she has nothing to put in her mouth. She still likes to hold onto it and gets comfort from it (which is good because they didnt just disappear). I have even seener her hold it up to her mouth a couple times!

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

just checked the cp website and it is still showing Mississauga - Item in transit (Im 5 mins from Mississauga & I mailed monday), now I see why it is going to take until the 4th to get it to you, maybe they are walking it to you!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Awww.... My daughter is almost 9 months old and uses her soother to go to sleep mostly... But I hope we can wean/eliminate it by the time she's walking/talking. Sounds like you're doing a great job with your DD
    We tired to get rid of it about 6 months ago (by weening her off it) but then I saw her sucking on her thumb (she had teeth coming in - 4 at once) so we gave it back.

Page 53 of 71 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Thread Information