User Tag List

Page 67 of 71 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1061
Like Tree1073Likes

Thread: Surprise!! Surprise!! No Wishlist/No Limit Package Train! FULL!!

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    Tiverton is by Kincardine right? Use to go there alot
    Yep, Kincardine is the "Big" town nearby
    KK7 likes this.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Yay! Glad you liked everything! I tried to get something for each of you!

I love personalized things as well, however Valerie is a tad bit harder to find than Julie lol As for the family name gift...I actually made it myself! I am an avid crafter and any chance I get to use my Cricut machine I'm all over it! I have to admit that I am quite pleased with how it turned out and of course am thrilled you like it!!

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Holy moly...... Got my pkg just as suspected from the lovely LIZARDQUEEN78!!!!!!

It was so heavy!!! And hard to open a pkg trying to be quiet cuz DD is taking her nap... Man, did you outdo yourself. You really did take the cue..... i had to snap pics quickly and quietly so here goes;

- A personalized large frame with the family name! This is sooo going in our living room Gorgeous...I have no idea where or how you got this *mind boggling*
    - 5 separate framed letters spelling out my DD's name... Each letter is a photo of an object or landscape.... Love this! We saw this at a exhibition and totally wanted to get it but I'm so glad we didn't because this is so much more awesome... This is definitely going into Maile's room!!
    - Notepad dispenser in the shape of a purse... Ahhhhh love this, I remember saying I loved it so not sure if you knew that I'm going back to work from maternity leave in 2 months so this is one of the first things going onto my work desk/office...
    - A magnetic butterfly notepad with my name on it! (yes, there's a theme going on here... I love personalized things!)
    - A bag of Lindor chocolate balls!!! DH is smiling ear to ear and drooling
    - A bag of fruit crunch dark chocolate Brookside chocolates.... MMmm...me no share :D
    - Two personalized pens with my name on them... You really listened ... I'm so happy... These are coming with me to work too
    - Divergent book, so wanted to read this one... And inside was a cute jeweled bookmark
    - A box of non-decaf herbal tea
    - A pack of pink onesies!!!! DD needed more of these... thank you, thank you
    - A pack of white wife beaters for DH... What great timing! DD had gone through her daddy's closet and ripped most of them in half somehow... Hehe, she loves ripping tissue, paper, and wife beaters???! LOL
    - Salad food container for work! This is wonderful cuz I can separate everything and it means no more soggy salads!
    - Adorable pink and white baby croc shoes for DD!!!! So cute!
    - Two packs of Gerber graduates puffs for DD, her fav. I've got to hide these before she wakes up or she's going to want to eat them all at once.
    - Two toothbrushes.... I love having a supply of them
    - Satsuma fragrance oil for our washroom to be used for our scented oil burner Our noses thank you!!!! It's our only fav fragrance.

WOW...... thank you so much lizardqueen, you are truly a "queen" in our hearts The whole family thanks you and if you were here, I would hug you!

P.S. Sorry if the pics are too big... I'm using an iPad to upload the pics as quick as I can before the baby wakes.

KK7, juliejolie and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

OMG your little one is ADORABLE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by luc_anna View Post
    I was way to impatient, so I woke up my daughter and got my package.
    I received an amazing package from the lovely coyote. I love love love everything that she put together for me. It's hubby's b-day, but I got the best present of the day

it included
    pens
    M&m's
    M&m scented candles
    PJ's
    Cake mixes
    Dish towel and oven mitts
    margarita kit
    shopping bags
    garnier smoothing kit
    hot chocolate
    pedi-mani set
    lot's of k-cups
    socks
    notepads
    salon express
    a bag full of body shop items
    blanket
    make-up
    nail polish
    and a GC to smart sets.

This package is absolutely perfect for me. Did I say how much I love it.

I tried to get some pictures, but the girls where to excited and kept grabbing everything.
    luc_anna likes this.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Amazing pkgs so far!!6 more to go!

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

OMG Buddy- I just found your card on my desk! It must have been taken out one of the gazillion times I repacked your box trying to make everything fit. Being that an important part of your gift is in it- I will drop it in the mail tomorrow for you. I am sorry

Hopefully the box of goodies will tide you over until the envie arrives?

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

My buddy's package has been stuck in Montreal since Sept 2

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

looks like my parcel is getting closer to my buddy. shouldn't be too much longer!!!! it might get delivered today, but should be for sure tomorrow!!!!

Date Time Location Description Retail Location Signatory Name
    2012/09/06 00:53 EDMONTON Item in transit
    2012/09/05 21:21 EDMONTON Item processed at postal facility
    02:04 WINNIPEG Item in transit
    2012/09/04 22:06 WINNIPEG Item processed at postal facility
    2012/09/01 12:02 BEAUSEJOUR Item accepted at the Post Office
    Last edited by shawlightning; Thu, Sep 6th, 2012 at 10:10 AM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Oh my goodness! After dinner time, bath time, bed time, errand time i pretty much had no time last night. Sorry ladies!

BUT At long last here is my FANTASTIC package from Nat

So, first of all she wrapped half of it. So unbelievable sweet! I think my son thought it was christmas! haha

Name:  2012-09-05 17.17.28.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  242.7 KB

And our wonderful box of surprises included

2 adorable halloween shirts for each of the boys
    Smores kit - we love to camp and this is pretty much the best part of camping
    Photo frame calendar - which i plan to hang in our office
    2 pkgs of diecut cards for cardmaking - LOVE these! Will save me so much time!
    Huggies Wipes - you can never have enough of these puppies
    a cute summertime coaster set - would you believe i didn't own coasters before you sent these? Thank you!
    Peach rings - I think my husband ate most of these last night hahah
    A cars fan with candy inside - as you can see this was easily Kadens favourite thing ever. This picture was the closest to him putting it down with the rest of the stuff as i could get. He wouldn't put it down all night and wanted to take it to bed with him. I'm pretty sure he hasb't figured out there's candy inside - nor does he care haha.
    Kinder eggs - He was bouncing off the walls over these until the car fan came out. I'm sure once he rediscovers them the bouncing will continue
    cute tin candle
    Cupcakes and muffins recipe book - was flipping through this last night. Lots of yummy looking stuff to try
    Gel pens - my favourite and perfect timing too as i gave away my last pack to a friend of mine last week
    Kids coppertone sunscreen - also something i'm running out of again. Thank you!
    Toddler underwear - So i've only bought him the ones from walmart that are plain or just have patterns and aliens on them so when my husband got home an saw them he's like "Kaden Mommy finally bought you awesome underwear! You dont' have to wear those plain ones anymore!" (um yes he does btw) Me "Actually Nat bought them for him not me" him "Finally someone who understands the importance of superheros in our sons life"....riiiight
    Toddler socks - badly needed. I, like many, have some sort of sock troll that eats only 1 of every sock he owns...
    granola bars - stockpile staple that never stays stocked long enough
    Mr Clean magic erasers - I love these!....Do you remember when you were younger and you'd get excited over clothes and electronics and that sort of stuff? Now i get cleaning supplies and appliances and i'm like SCORE! haha
    Cars Grab n go play pack - He was also carrying this around with the fan all night
    Million Dollar cat treats! - I'll let you all know if Nat and I are millionairres
    Magnetic shopping list with mini pen - I actually made a list with it this morning. Super handy! I like it!!
    Citrus and Cinnimon hand soap - mmmmm
    Ass kickin Salsa - "Keik yo ass hot!" - My husband is very excited to try
    Second Cup has Sweet Apple Cider that you can take home!?!?! OMG fall on the floor in LOVE!

Name:  2012-09-05 17.28.59.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  232.3 KB

And the munchkin has just woken up and the first thing he went for was that fan again hahaha....however apparently it's an airplane. excuse me.

oh and he's discovered there's candy....just in time for breakfast. Perfect

Thanks again Nat! You are amazing!

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Oh! I'm so glad you liked everything!! Hahaha... So, my intent was to wrap everything, but my two year old kept wanting to "help" so I just gave up halfway through.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    Oh! I'm so glad you liked everything!! Hahaha... So, my intent was to wrap everything, but my two year old kept wanting to "help" so I just gave up halfway through.

Aww you're such a sweetheart! He LOVED unwrapping it all. The bubble wrap was a big hit too!

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Wow a lot of ppl got their pkgs! Whose left?
    I'm still waiting anxiously on mine.......

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shawlightning View Post
    looks like my parcel is getting closer to my buddy. shouldn't be too much longer!!!! it might get delivered today, but should be for sure tomorrow!!!!

Date Time Location Description Retail Location Signatory Name
    2012/09/06 00:53 EDMONTON Item in transit
    2012/09/05 21:21 EDMONTON Item processed at postal facility
    02:04 WINNIPEG Item in transit
    2012/09/04 22:06 WINNIPEG Item processed at postal facility
    2012/09/01 12:02 BEAUSEJOUR Item accepted at the Post Office
    This could be me. I am only 15 minutes from Edmonton Hopefully it comes tomorrow. I of course am out ALL day and would miss it today.

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Holly Hannah! I got a WONDERFUL package today from K8's Fate. She had wrapped up everything and coloured coded each gift to either me, son, daughter or hubby. Brace yourselves to be extremely envious fellow package riders!!! This was one amazing---and extremely thoughtful package.

Trying to post some pics....sorry about the nakedness of my little guy, he was just about to hop in the bath!

Without further ado (...because I am literally speechless!) here are the AMAZING things that K8 put in my package:

-Tobasco Sauce for Hubby (we go through soooo much of this!)
    -Pediegg (awesome!! My feet are so yucky!)
    -Taste of home magazine: Fall baking (my favourite)
    -An icing/decorating set---FABULOUS!! I was getting tired of using those plastic bags to put icing in.
    -Teddy Bear Baking molds (so excited to try!)
    -The coolest measuring spoons I have ever seen in my life! They're little cups and then you squeez the cup together to form a spout.
    -French onion soup dip mix
    -Digital photo key chain (WOW!!)
    -New novel: The Guernsey Literary and Potato Pie Society......so excited to start this one!
    -Maple wooden serving planks for the BBQ
    -Straight pins for sewing
    -Vitamin E Body Butter from The Body Shop
    -Vitamin E Cleanser from The Body Shop
    -Vitamin E Toner from The Body Shop
    -Body polisher from The Body Shop
    -Nivea Chapstick
    -Socks (These socks are great! I'm not sure what material they are made out of, but it feels sort of like the material from lululemon pants, but lighter).
    -Strawberry de-corer (yay!)
    -4 new board books
    -Dog Beanie Baby
    -Nightlight
    -Toy Story Sticker Book
    -Bullseye (the horse) Zachary was absolutely beside himself when he saw it!

Thank you, K8, from the bottom of my very touched heart!!! Your kindness is.... just beyond words!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Buddy, your package is in Halifax!!

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Oops! Forgot the pictures...

I also forgot to mention these 2 cute little couponing buttons---just awesomness!
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Page 67 of 71 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 ... LastLast

Thread Information