User Tag List

Page 7 of 71 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast
Like Tree1073Likes

Thread: Surprise!! Surprise!! No Wishlist/No Limit Package Train! FULL!!

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

ok answered my questions felt like a therpy session or something lol I am not too keen on myself or my needs or wants lol It is something I am trying to do like myself more and do things more for myself lol

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shawlightning View Post
    To all of you who were on the last no limit train..............i had my ultrasound yesterday and we are 2 for 2!!! baby on the way is another boy!!!
    Congrats Shaw. I so wish hubby was up for another. We have 3 girls and 1 boy. I would love to have another boy and so does my son.
    Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    ok answered my questions felt like a therpy session or something lol I am not too keen on myself or my needs or wants lol It is something I am trying to do like myself more and do things more for myself lol
    Totally understand Kim, I'm the same over here. I have slowly been trying to take more time for myself lately.

Questions answered and sent. Can't wait to start shopping.
    KK7 likes this.

Get in, Sit down, shut up and hold on!

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Can't wait to start shopping!!!

I picked up a few items over the past week, hopefully I can work them into my buddy's package
    julesie-pie and coyote00 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

I'm going shopping in the states Aug 30-Sept 3....I wish mail date was a little later so I could treasure hunt down there!

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Twenty!!!!!! Oh dear, all the couponing has had driven you mad

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    How exciting!!! I love boys---I would have 20 of them if hubby were up for it...but he's not. I'm sure you're other little guy will come around soon--nothiing beats a relationship between two brothers!
    juliejolie, julesie-pie and nat77 like this.

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    How exciting!!! I love boys---I would have 20 of them if hubby were up for it...but he's not. I'm sure you're other little guy will come around soon--nothiing beats a relationship between two brothers!
    Thanks......he is starting to come around. was just so dead set that he was gonna have a sister. Told him this weekend that when we go shopping this weekend, he will get to pick out something for the baby.

Quote Originally Posted by luc_anna View Post
    Congrats Shaw. I so wish hubby was up for another. We have 3 girls and 1 boy. I would love to have another boy and so does my son.
    well techincally, i don't think there will ever be a girl in this family........seems it is all boys!!! LOL Hubby has a son from a previous relationship who will be 19 in a couple of weeks and then our DS and now the new baby on the way. Even hubby's brother is having a boy (1 month before us......LOL)
    Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Twenty!!!!!! Oh dear, all the couponing has had driven you mad
    Hey hubby wanted 10 kids a few years ago and now he was not wanting to have another one......LOL. i would definately have more though!!!!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by shawlightning View Post
    To all of you who were on the last no limit train..............i had my ultrasound yesterday and we are 2 for 2!!! baby on the way is another boy!!!
    ya congrats!!

I know what you mean, I am the same, find it hard to describe myself & my needs/wants etc
    KK7 likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

excited to get my buddy's questions!!

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

How the heck did I miss this?? Crap, that went fast! I guess I'll have to check back in a couple weeks to see if there's a new one!

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

I had no problem answering the questions. I like me.

I had to work at putting myself on my own priority list... I can't imagine how hard that can be when you have children. BUT, I do know that it is important for all of us

I want to shop..but I wont start till Monday.. going to camp tomorrow with all girls. The only downside is I wont have internet. And, I am not allowed to pack my coupons. (Silly "in real life" friends who don't coupon and have no idea how much I will miss my binders) I wish I lived closer to my couponing friends

And it starts... Ohhhhhhhhh Buddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyy:
    If you found the $10 on the street and had to buy something for your child(ren) (yes, my buddy is a mom) WHAT would you buy??
    luc_anna and julesie-pie like this.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Are we getting assigned our buddies later this evening? I will be away on Saturday and really wanna start shopping ASAP!

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

answers sent!

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post

I had to work at putting myself on my own priority list... I can't imagine how hard that can be when you have children. BUT, I do know that it is important for all of us

I want to shop..but I wont start till Monday.. going to camp tomorrow with all girls. The only downside is I wont have internet. And, I am not allowed to pack my coupons. (Silly "in real life" friends who don't coupon and have no idea how much I will miss my binders) I wish I lived closer to my couponing friends

If you found the $10 on the street and had to buy something for your child(ren) (yes, my buddy is a mom) WHAT would you buy??

Have fun camping!!! I love camping, but sadly, DH does not like it....so, we don't camp.

If I found $10 on the street, I would try to find a Bullseye Horse (from Toy Story) for Zachary or a new board book for Hailey.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post

Do you have your buddy's list already?? or is everyone else a mum on this train?? hmmmm....I will have to think on that.
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Thu, Aug 16th, 2012 at 10:49 AM.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

After answering the questions I think about 50 things I could add lol
    so in case my buddy see this I was thinking I should of added more to the needed stockpile list ; )
    foil(any brand)
    sandwich bags(any brand)
    pump soap
    sos pads
    no scratch sponges
    degree women
    toothbrushs any kind that are soft and not $ store brand
    julesie-pie likes this.

Page 7 of 71 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast

Thread Information