User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree270Likes

Thread: The mother of all ice tea brags with pics

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sharkie View Post
    I do not think it is excessive, especially since I am sharing with others....
    When you somehow manage to get enough of a drink to keep your family happy for a six month stretch, it is not excessive, it is pure genius. I am with you sharkie, also at over 100 so far, and as long as we keep using several cases per week, I will keep picking them up. Never mind the birthday parties, family events, and holidays between now and expiry!
    ssbean, sharkie, wolfwoman and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

you are so right Valerey....we go through normally about 5 cases a week.....I am happy for my brag and i worked hard to get it....I am glad you were also able to stock up....
    ssbean likes this.
    Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you – not because they are nice, but because you are.

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Oh and I just wanted to let you know Micheal Hogan that this is a brag section and we do not put anything negative on people's brags...this is a positive forum
    ssbean likes this.
    Treat everyone with politeness, even those who are rude to you – not because they are nice, but because you are.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Love it, love it, love it - good job. 80 cases myself - my kids are in heaven!
    ssbean, sharkie and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

wow congrats mungi...you must be happy to....

Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Holy Smokes, good for you!!
    ssbean, sharkie and wolfwoman like this.
    Join Swagbucks - I've earned $150.00 so far!!
    "If you can dream it - you can do it"

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

thank you Mystic....

Amused
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Wow, hope your floors are braced for the weight . Excellent haul!
    ssbean and sharkie like this.

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

thank you amused

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sharkie View Post
    I do not think it is excessive, especially since I am sharing with others....
    It is no one has the right to criticise how much you have of an item. I personally have gotten over 150 cases of it. I'm seething right now( look at my avatar!) as that certain poster( M.H ), has no idea of your situation with the patients and how much good you do.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

thank you wolfie.....I guess it makes some people feel better to bash others...oh well i will even have an ice tea for him....
    ssbean, wolfwoman and Valerey like this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Yes, there are some out there who are questioning the amounts that people get. I posted on the other Nestea brag and have cut and pasted part of it here.

You have done nothing wrong. It isn't up to anyone to ask why. They may stock up on things you don't use and you would wonder why they chose to buy so many of that item. As long as people are buying because they will actually use it and not just doing it because they can (thereby taking the opportunity from those who do use it), I don't see an issue with how many a person buys. LOL!! I ALWAYS stock up on toilet paper when it is very cheap or free. Why? Because I use it several times a day. How is that different?

If I have 2000 rolls of TP in my basement (just a dream at this point), who freaking cares? As I stated, as long as you aren't doing it just because you can get it for free and don't use the product (thereby taking the opportunity from others who do use it), who cares how many you get?

We all have our priorities, some may be iced tea for their family, some may be laundry soap, some may be mouthwash. We have all seen that people stock up on what they use, and maybe some that stock up on things they don't use. I personally confess to getting 6 free bottles of some sort of cough warming liquid when I first started couponing. Only because I could (I have learned now though and only coupon for what I actually use). Haven't cracked a single one. I used to get sick alot, but it turns out that couponing is actually good for your health, I haven't had pneumonia since I started! They will be donated to a homeless shelter or family and friends.

We all have priorities. Some have a priority to keep their family hydrated, some have a priority to keep their babies in clean diapers, some have a clean hair priority, some fresh breath, some smooth legs or face. The list goes on. None of us can judge anyone else.

Me? I apparently have a priority to have a clean butt.
    ssbean, sharkie, wolfwoman and 2 others like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

what i want to know, is how the hell you cut out all the coupons without destroying the boxes?? lmao...mine end up destroyed
    Check out my TRADE and WISH List
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/smileslly/

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

well said schwarzie

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

lol SmileSlly is was not an easy thing to do....I ended up taping my boxes back together so they were sturdier
    ssbean likes this.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information