User Tag List

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

I live in Ontario, and would love to combine these on one product. The coupon says "limit one coupon" and the cheque says "limit one cheque" so, since they are TECHNICALLY different, wondering if any store in Ontario *might* let me slip through this loop-hole? Obviously not Walmart, but maybe RCSS...

Anyone here tried this? Did you have success or no?

Thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Walmart

>>>Tradelist & Wishlist<<<
    |MILK|CHICKEN|ARCTIC GARDENS|CHAPMANS|EUROPES BEST|SYB PINS|OJ|

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

simple answer is NO as in Ontario you have no where you would be able to use both together as that would be stacking

Sorry

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Pediasure Coupons-Pediasure Coupons:Can you purchase Pediasure products to help your children get healthy diet and to assist them grow? This Pediasure coupons page can help you spend less if you purchase a copy food supplement products in the local supermarket, store or pharmacy. Continue reading through the find out more and links that may help you locate computer coupons, online for free coupons, discount prices and promo deals to reduce the amount of cash put in your son or daughter's Pediasure diet drinks.Pediasure can be a number of nutritional drink products that will help children who cannot get all of the diet they might require inside their diet from foods together with other drinks. These nutritional food supplement drinks for children are created and marketed by Abbott Labs. They're liquid nutritional supplements designed to provide balanced diet to children, such as the protein, minerals and vitamins that youngsters need to assist them maintain healthy growth

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    simple answer is NO as in Ontario you have no where you would be able to use both together as that would be stacking

Sorry
    Boo that's what I figured but wanted to ask first

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kamaxirav View Post
    Pediasure Coupons-Pediasure Coupons:Can you purchase Pediasure products to help your children get healthy diet and to assist them grow? This Pediasure coupons page can help you spend less if you purchase a copy food supplement products in the local supermarket, store or pharmacy. Continue reading through the find out more and links that may help you locate computer coupons, online for free coupons, discount prices and promo deals to reduce the amount of cash put in your son or daughter's Pediasure diet drinks.Pediasure can be a number of nutritional drink products that will help children who cannot get all of the diet they might require inside their diet from foods together with other drinks. These nutritional food supplement drinks for children are created and marketed by Abbott Labs. They're liquid nutritional supplements designed to provide balanced diet to children, such as the protein, minerals and vitamins that youngsters need to assist them maintain healthy growth
    Thanks.....

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I always used them together and neither Walmart nor any other store had any problem with it. Use to do it for similac formula and pediasure

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I always used them together and neither Walmart nor any other store had any problem with it. Use to do it for similac formula and pediasure.
    Tell them that cheque should be treated as cash because that's what it is and coupon is a coupon

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

This sounds the same for using a similac chq and using a Similac coupon for baby formula. I always combine both. I give them the coupon then when it's time to pay, I use the chq as tender. I don't see the chq as a coupon but as tender (treat like a govnt chq)....the cashiers push it through their registers and print on the back like a personal chq or govnt chq.

I have never had probs! I live in Ontario and use this method at SDM & Walmart
    Last edited by juliejolie; Sun, Sep 2nd, 2012 at 08:41 PM.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    477 (100%)

I guess it depends on the cashier. I was able to use an ensure coupon and an ensure cheque at the same time.
    Join to earn GCs and many more prizes..
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/linny

Thread Information