User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: 20x points on sep 1st saturday....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

IRefuse - I am very confused, please forgive me, can you explain your post a little better for me?

You are spending over $100 which will give you 20,000 points automatically - where is this additional 16,000 points coming from?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Safyre View Post
    IRefuse - I am very confused, please forgive me, can you explain your post a little better for me?

You are spending over $100 which will give you 20,000 points automatically - where is this additional 16,000 points coming from?
    I might be wrong here but i think its "16000pts WUS $100" coupon that a lot of people recieved in mail from SDM

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Right, but specifically its states on the coupon that it cannot be combined with any other offer, which with the 20x points promo, is obviously another offer, hence I think the confusion

This quote is right from SDM website about the 20x event

Receive 20x the Shoppers Optimum Points® when you spend $50 or more* on almost anything in the store.

Offer valid September 1, 2012 only.

*Points are issued according to the net pre-tax purchase total of eligible products after redemptions and discounts and before taxes using a valid Shoppers Optimum Card®. Excludes prescription purchases, Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points®, Shoppers Optimum® MasterCard® points and points associated with the RBC® Shoppers Optimum Banking Account, products that contain codeine, tobacco products (where applicable), lottery tickets, passport photos, stamps, transit tickets and passes, event tickets, gift cards, prepaid phone cards, prepaid card products and Shoppers Home Health Care® locations. Offer applies to photofinishing services that are picked up and paid for on the day of the offer only. Not to be used in conjunction with any other Shoppers Optimum Points® promotions or offers. See cashier for details. ® 911979 Alberta Ltd.
    Last edited by coupondude2012; Thu, Aug 30th, 2012 at 11:14 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If and item is already 20X the points, do you get 20x on top of that? ie, the dark spot corrector is $49 and 20x the points, I was wondering do you get an extra 20X on just the $49?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i wonder if the 20x will be in conjunction with the 30 days of beauty offers. gosh cosmetics is 20x wus $10 or more. would love it be 40x!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bibiee View Post
    I'm making a large purchase of Similac, 5 transaction, 1x $235 GC, 4x coupons of 8000 bp WUS $40 or more on baby. For a total of $228.81 and 89 750 points.
    I suggest you have more than one optimum card to use, bc you wouldn't want them to notice you using the big 8000bp coupon more than once, as it's supposed to be one per account. you can probably get away with using it twice, but would hate to see them claw back your points if they spot you using the same coupon 3 or 4 times.... you can just transfer the points afterwards between your cards.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I'm picking up razor blades for my husband - that's almost thirty dollars right there. Then multiples of Royale TP & tissue, LB paper towels, sugar, 12pks Coke and a couple of Dr. Oetker pizzas because my older teenager inhales these!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hannahtjmom View Post
    If and item is already 20X the points, do you get 20x on top of that? ie, the dark spot corrector is $49 and 20x the points, I was wondering do you get an extra 20X on just the $49?
    No, sad to say. It would be awesome, but the two don't combine.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

back in the day, we used to be able to combine 10x/15x offers with 20x days to get 30x/35x times the points. has anyone tried this in the past few months? does it still work with the new system?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shoppers flyer has nothing i'll need on Sat ... Gonna have to skip this one...
    http://frugalkris.blogspot.ca
    Check it out for my couponing, freebies and money saving experiences!
    Twitter @FrugalKris

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by pudi View Post
    back in the day, we used to be able to combine 10x/15x offers with 20x days to get 30x/35x times the points. has anyone tried this in the past few months? does it still work with the new system?
    I've heard of them clawing back points when people are attempting to combine offers, so even if you get the points at first if they audit they will claw back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information