User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: My Cat Joey ...died yesterday at 14 years old and I am so sad:(

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I found the sosies of my 2 beloved cat at the SPCA LOL
    bluerose likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

One was adopted a while ago and this is mia sosie..she arrived today 1 years old,vaccinated,degriffed of 4 paws,vermifuged, I am thinking to go see her tomorrow..And now it is 95$,,but at the beginning of 1 june they will increased feed at 125$ because of the cost of the care and dogs will be 200$ now 150$..better to decide my choice
    Last edited by cath007; Thu, May 9th, 2013 at 08:20 AM.
    bluerose and ticul like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

3 others cats as well today and 2 weeks ago the poor 8 years old beauty female was finally adopted after 2 months I think...she had a rough life,so I hope she is pleased with her new familly
    Last edited by cath007; Thu, May 9th, 2013 at 08:34 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

They are just absolutely beautifull...........
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by ticul View Post
    They are just absolutely beautifull...........
    Thanks you I Wonder how mimi my little persian female 4 years old cat will be react to a new one...She was the new one when I have it with Joey,and had an adaptation to do...and she is so very powerful caractery so I just dont want her to be the center of attention all the time an bring her a friend...still thinking.But that is so tricky because a love choice can be gone quicky.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Have fun with the cats.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

still at 1 cat.Mimi my little 4 years old persian.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

SPCA in QC allow a maximun of 2 cats per house.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Ok ..let's face this.I went to see the 1 year old female domestic cat I share the picture this morning,she is feared but so beautiful.The problem:I was told because I have a cat with a big caractery that will not probably be possible,because my cat take too much place and the other cat will be feared by that and I will be better with a kitten or a male cat...I am heart broken by this new....I dont know what to think..still give a cat a chance to adapt to my very eating attention 4 years old cat...I dont want her to be like beside the bed all the time or in 1 piece...I want interraction and to socialize my cat....Like I was said she will not supported to be put appart...if my cat do that because she was an abandonned cat....as well SPCA dont refund you or exchange the cat if this not work...I dont want to ''loose'' 95$ neither...maybe she will get adopted by people who have no cat and be more happy?She have a perfect record of health.
    Last edited by cath007; Thu, May 9th, 2013 at 08:33 PM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

LA MISSION DES CHATS

La plupart des gens pensent que les chats ne font rien, sont paresseux et qu’ils ne font que manger et dormir.

La vérité est toute autre !

Saviez-vous que les chats ont une mission dans notre vie ?

Vous êtes vous déjà demandé pourquoi tant de gens ont des chats de nos jours, bien plus que le nombre de personnes ayant des chiens ?

... Voici quelques données que vous devez connaître sur la vie secrète des chats Tous les chats ont le pouvoir de supprimer les énergies négatives accumulées dans notre corps.

Quand nous dormons, ils absorbent ces énergies.

S’il y a plusieurs personnes dans une famille, et seulement un chat, il peut absorber à lui seul la quantité excessive d’énergie négative produite par plusieurs personnes.

Quand ils dorment, le corps des chats se libère de la négativité qu’il a éliminée en nous et qu’il a pris sur lui, c’est en grande partie pour cette raison qu’ils dorment beaucoup, ils se purgent.

C'est bien d'avoir plus d'un chat à la maison afin que la charge soit répartie entre eux.

Ils nous protègent également pendant la nuit afin qu'aucun esprit indésirable ne vienne parasiter notre maison pendant que nous dormons.

C’est une des raisons pour laquelle ils viennent dormir à nos côtés sur notre lit.

Si quelqu'un vient à la maison et que les chats sentent que cette personne est malveillante, les chats nous entourent afin de nous mettre en garde et nous protéger. .

Si un chat errant entre dans votre maison et qu’il l’adopte comme étant sa maison, c'est parce que vous avez besoin d'un chat à ce moment particulier de votre vie.

Les chats errants se portent volontaires pour vous venir en aide. Ils ont quelque chose à vous apporter. Il n’y a pas de hasard !

Les chats sont des guérisseurs. À l'époque de l'Atlantide, les guérisseurs utilisaient des cristaux dans leur travail. Les cristaux étaient utilisés comme canaux d’énergie pour la guérison.

Ce que font un peu les chats à leur façon.

Les chats sont d’adorables créatures et aiment leurs maîtres par-dessus tout, même s’ils ont une façon différente d'aimer mais qui est toute aussi profonde et vraie. Ils sont des grands amis et des bons compagnons de vie.
    Ils sont doux, affectueux et fidèles pour peu qu’on les respecte !

Souvenez-vous ne chassez pas un chat qui croise votre chemin, il porte un message précis à un moment particulier de votre vie, sachez l’observer et être à son écoute, il recèle des trésors cachés qui vous sont destinés même si vous ne le comprenez pas toujours,(Sorry french text,will try to translate it the best I could)

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Translated with reverso( you can subscrib for free and translate so many language btw)THE MISSION OF CATS

Most of people think that cats make nothing, are lazy and that they are only eating and sleeping.

The truth is quite different!

Did you know that cats have a mission in our life?

You are already asked you why so many people have cats nowadays, much more than the number of persons having dogs?

... Here are some data which you have to know on the secret life of cats All the cats have the power to eliminate the negative energies accumulated in our body.

When we sleep, they absorb these energies.

If there are several persons in a family, and only a cat, he can absorb to him only the excessive quantity of negative energy produced by several persons.

When they sleep, the body of cats releases itself from the negativity which he eliminated in us and which he set on him, it is largely for that reason that they sleep a lot, they purge themselves.

It is good to have more than a cat at the house so that the responsibilities is distributed between them.

They also protect us during the night so that no unwanted spirit comes to live as a parasite on our house while we sleep.

It is one of reasons why they come to sleep by our side on our bed.

If somebody comes home and what cats feel that this person is hostile, cats surround us to warn us and protect us..

If a wandering cat enters your house and what it adopts him( as being its house, it is because you need a cat at this particular moment of your life.

The wandering cats volunteer to help you. They have something to bring you. There is no fate!

Cats are quacks. At the time of the Atlantis, the quacks used crystals in their work. Crystals were used as channels of energy for the cure.

What make a little cats for their way.

Cats are of adorable creatures and love their master chiefly, even if they have a different way of loving but which is the quite also deep and true. They are great friends and good companions of life.
    They are soft, affectionate and faithful if we respect them!

Remember do not hunt,chase away a cat which crosses your way, he carries a precise message at a particular moment of your life, know how to observe it and be for its listening, it holds hidden treasures which are intended for you even if you do not still understand it !!!
    Last edited by cath007; Thu, May 9th, 2013 at 09:00 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We have lost 3 cats over the past few years. One on Wednesday actually. We were coming home from a viewing on a house and our neighbor came to tell us Fluffy had ran in front of his truck and he hit him. We believe he died almost instantly. It really never gets easier and it seems to be the hardest when you least expect it. I know this is a little late but I am terribly sorry for your loss </3
    cath007 likes this.
    Like what I'm saying? Get more giveaways at my site http://gonaturalgiveaways.com

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by GNGiveaways View Post
    We have lost 3 cats over the past few years. One on Wednesday actually. We were coming home from a viewing on a house and our neighbor came to tell us Fluffy had ran in front of his truck and he hit him. We believe he died almost instantly. It really never gets easier and it seems to be the hardest when you least expect it. I know this is a little late but I am terribly sorry for your loss </3
    Thank you,that is so true it is never easier.Sorry for your lost tooI am still thinking of him often.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Very beautiful looking cats. Condolences for your heartache. What breed were they?
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Smith View Post
    Very beautiful looking cats. Condolences for your heartache. What breed were they?
    No breed,Domestic short hair cats

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information