User Tag List

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I think we can all agree we'd rather hear an aswer we don't like than an asnwer that doesn't make sense because it's a generic auto reply.
    Last year I emailed Reckitt Beckinser with a question about Airwick Auto Sprayers & they sent me out a replacement product coupon without answering my question. To answer my question myself I used it on a refill to find out that indeed my auto sprayer
    was broken
    A few weeks ago I tried to print thier resolve coupons from smart source but they didn't work. After contacting smart source 5 times & getting nothing but auto replies that made no sense I emailed Reckitt Beckinser only to get the "we have no coupons" auto reply.
    Fine. I understand you don't mail coupons just because people ask but this is the first company that hasn't when there's been print issues. Plus you could at least personalize the email because your generic "no coupons" email doesn't answer my questions.
    So I mailed them back the coupons (so they could see they didn't print properly) with a letter asking them to at least personally adress my concern and today they send me an email. It's a differently worded "no coupons" email but they added that I should try to use the coupons anyways because they might still be acceptable
    Ok. But now you have them Reckitt Beckinser!
    This thread is currently associated with: Air Wick, Smart Source
    I am currently looking for coupons for non parishable foods or grocery coupons good until December to help with Christmas food helpers.
    If you have any to trade please PM me.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You know many company will send an automatic letter to our email and say that you can not reply, it is a auto reply. At the beginning, i will get angry. But now i have become calm, because i know that whatever you say, they will ignore.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

This is why I prefer to call in about issues. Maybe you could do this and vent your frustrations to them about what you just typed out?
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Thread Information