User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: k-cups

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has any body found and great deals on k-cups? online or in stores? Plus I'm looking for experinces with online orders.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Nothing great recently. Sometimes Future Shop will clear out their boxes that are soon to expire and mark them down to half price. Starbucks is selling theirs for $9.99 at cafes instead of $11.99 at grocery stores
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

...you need to watch the unit price as there are a lot of different size boxes. The cheapest I have been able to find them (without using coupons or free gift cards) is 50 cents a cup at Costco (although these are not the Starbucks ones where you are looking at 70 cents).

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I order hubby's from keurig.com You get 1 point for every cup which you can use to get stuff. Plus once you've ordered so many cups you get a higher discount. I believe we pay $14 a box for 24. Shipping is fast. There is a brokerage fee of $9.95 but I find we don't always get charged it.

Hubby has a machine at work. So we get everyone's order and put in 1 large order. That way it cuts down on the brokerage fee (and I get the points! LOL).
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Plus they often have deals where you save a $1 a box WUB 4 or something. Sign up for their email alerts to get the deals.

Princess of Paying Less katie333's Avatar
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

50c per cup is my price threshold. Costco has their Timothys 80pk for $40. I have often gotten good prices by ordering from the keurig.com site when they have sales/specials (especially the one you first get when you register your machine, that one typically works out to 24c per cup, especially if you don't get charged the brokerage fee). The Folgers type go on sale for around $7-8 per 12 pk, with a $2 off coupon that is not a bad price.

I also buy them in the States using coupons (usually always printables available) at various grocery stores or Walmart. And finally, they sell them at Kohls in the States. They are usually on sale for 18pk for $12 and then they almost always have an extra 20% off. Even better they have promos where, if you are clothes shopping anyway, spend $50 get $10 in Kohls cash which is basically a coupon for $10 off anything. We usually redeem these for Kcups and get them almost 'free.
    Kate

Have a question about cross border coupon shopping? PM me!
    Earn free GC and more with Swagbucks!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

thanks for the info everyone... i'm always looking for a deal, but there aren't many sales on these things.

Is the 20% off BB&B coupons, good for these i wonder? I'll have to pull one out and read the exclusions.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Got my email ad for Liquidation World and they've got Starbucks K-Cups (10 pk I think) for $4.
    sarah_cio and nessa23 like this.

plc
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Keurig.com is offering 20% off until Sept 13. Enter code FRIENDS20 at checkout.
    Insane likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

For anyone that live in Brampton (or near a Zellers) the 18 cups are now $4- $5.99 plus there are tons of $1.50 coupons plus the $2 mail out.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by plc View Post
    I just got a whole bunch with this...my platinum discount+20%+free sample packsx2, wicked deal...paid $11.21 per 24 box.
    gourmetsue likes this.

plc
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by plc View Post
    Tthis offer has been extended until Sept 17.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Yes, I put in a Keurig order today too! I've been buying them at Costco, but my favourite brew is the Newmans Extra Bold and I can't get it there. I paid under .50 per k cup at Keurig.com, which is better than Costco.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I was going to finally buy one of these machines. My friend orders from somewhere in the states that delivers for free to the USA. Do any of you do this?

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

They have a composting/recycling program for businesses in some states for the used cups. Wish it were here too.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information