User Tag List

Page 25 of 84 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 ... LastLast
Like Tree2402Likes

Thread: Friday the 13th Spooky Halloween Package Train

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I have no guesses who my buddy is- I suck at these things :p

Also- I think there shoulld be a quick rule added if it's ok- If you put something specific on your wishlist, no buying it for yourself before the train is done

Just my $0.02
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Briwantstosave View Post
    I have no guesses who my buddy is- I suck at these things :p

Also- I think there shoulld be a quick rule added if it's ok- If you put something specific on your wishlist, no buying it for yourself before the train is done

Just my $0.02

That`s a great rule!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Questions for buddy's -

What is your favorite snack? Frozen fruit
    Do you collect anything? cookbooks
    Do you like to read, if so what book are you wanting? love to read, really want 50 shades darker
    What is 2 things you wished you put on your wishlist?Hunger games DVD and kictchen tea towels
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    And now... asking more questions because I want to SPOIL my buddy and not break my bank account. LOL!!!

3 Additional Wishes under $10 Oven mitts, water bottle, Fireman Sam DVD

3 Additional Wishes under $5:Taco kits, chapmans icecream coupon (hehehe), large envelopes

3 Additional Wishes under $2: #1 primary pencil, crayons, stride gum

Thanks in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Buddy...do you like big, chunky jewelery? Not really
    Cinnamon Warmth Tetley???? How is it I've never heard of this, it sounds amazing!!
    OMG, seriously, the most AMAZING tea ever!!! In the winter, I live off of it. Buddy, you can totally sent me some!

Quote Originally Posted by luc_anna View Post
    Okay buddy, If I really wanted to spoil you kid/kid's rotten. What is the one thing that would truely make there day?
    Puzzles or lego. Superhero style of course.

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Okay buddy, If I really wanted to spoil you kid/kid's rotten. What is the one thing that would truely make there day?
    I TOTALLY don`t expect my buddy to find this---as I have been searching high and low for it and haven`t found it. Not too long ago, my son`s Jessie doll (from Toy Story) was misplaced (((when I say `misplaced`, I mean another kid stole it and the kids mother is a tool who won`t fess up to it))) So, if you see Jessie from Toy Story (any size), Zachary would be eternally greatful.-----You might want to talk to K8`s Fate who miraculously found a Bullseye from Toy Story, which I had also been searching everywhere for.

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Have any of you tried cinnamon heart from David's tea OMG
    Haven`t tried that yet. I don`t think I`ve heard of David`s tea.....It will be my new mission to find it!

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Buddy...do you like big, chunky jewelery?

I don't wear much jewelery myself, not even my wedding ring most of the time
    Not much of a Jewelery fan at all. i have three rings that i wear, my engagement ring, my replacement for my engagement ring(long story) and my wedding ring. once in a blue moon i will put in earrings and wear basic necklace but that is very rare......LOL. my poor hubby!

A DS game (learning ones are great, he is in grade 2), anything hotwheels or that has to do with cars (i think he is gonna be a grease monkey like his grandpa), new PJ's (size 7-8, he is growing out of 6/6x) seeing as he has hit a growth spurt in the last couple of weeks and all his pj's are suddenly too small, gently used or second hand is fine.

Seeing as there is a baby on the way.......can't give you anything there.....lol.

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Big chunky jewellry - I don't wear much because my son used to pull on them and break them all so I stopped, and now that he knows better I just never got back in the habit. Course last time I wore a necklace he insisted on wearing one too... I'm sure daycare thinks I'm nuts lol ----don't feel bad.....my son used to insist on wearing nailpolish. if he wasn't wearing any he took his markers and colored his nails. really ticked hubby off.....LOL

Spoiling my kid - anything to do with diggers lol, and stickers. He loves stickers.

I think I am done... though I need a bigger box. And one more stop at Bulk Barn I think. This being my first time I hope I've done ok! It is a fine balance between having a budget and spoiling my buddy lol. But there were finally some posts to help and I think I've done well! I have to admit buying stuff for someone else is almost as much fun as buying for me (ok maybe it was a little more fun lol).
    gwennad likes this.

Trading Score
    148 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    Lol that must get drafty...hehe
    Oh my, thanks for the laugh
    K8's Fate likes this.

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Buddy, where are you????? I need you to answer the questions that are being asked so i can get more ideas for you!!!!!!!!! I am going shopping tomorrow and want to be able to get all the shopping done!!!

Pretty Please!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

My son is really getting artsy, he loves to draw and color. He just bought himself a velvet art booklet at the dollar store yesterday and has it almost finished already..LOL He was asking for a superhero coloring book that I bought for the daycare kids at the dollar store and now we can't find it..It's called "Marvel Heros Jumbo coloring and Activity book...has the Hulk, Spider Man and someone in a gold mask with a red star on it (no idea who that is..LOL)...he loves that the pictures are just of the hero and not a bunch of background stuff...he'd be thrilled if you could find this

Have any of you tried cinnamon heart from David's tea OMG
    I have not but David's tea just made a huge donation of a basket to my son's auction so we'll be going there for sure to taste their stuff

I have a feeling that you are probably not my buddy as I have teens but here goes

Mitchell (15) anything Zombies
    Hailey (13) she is a wicked Girly Girl but she is also a runner and Crazy about Pink Zebra Print
    TEENS!! When you said your daughter had a crush on my son I thought AWW how cute...he's 10 LOL you'll have to tell her she's just a tad too old for my boy...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post

Haven`t tried that yet. I don`t think I`ve heard of David`s tea.....It will be my new mission to find it!
    David's tea is it's own store, ceiling to floor tea I haven't tried any yet but I'm going to start
    luc_anna likes this.

Trading Score
    148 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shawlightning View Post
    Buddy, where are you????? I need you to answer the questions that are being asked so i can get more ideas for you!!!!!!!!! I am going shopping tomorrow and want to be able to get all the shopping done!!!

Pretty Please!!!!
    My buddy is very quiet also so i'm just gonna go by the list and add some other things in i hope they'll like, but i'll give them a couple more days.
    Granger likes this.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

David's tea is so amazing, I am completely addicted I love that you can buy it in bulk so a little or as much as you want. That way you can try little samples. It all organic and they all smell so good. The cinnamon heart is my favorite right now I just smell the tea leaves and go to my happy place
    Bear25 and slambert like this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bear25 View Post
    My buddy is very quiet also so i'm just gonna go by the list and add some other things in i hope they'll like, but i'll give them a couple more days.
    Ha I can pretty much rule out who doesn't have me.
    slambert likes this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    And now... asking more questions because I want to SPOIL my buddy and not break my bank account. LOL!!!

3 Additional Wishes under $10: Tasters Choice INSTANT Coffee(The Brown Bottle)-- At Michaels, they have these really cool "storage boxes" but they are shaped like chests AND decorated in Paris Theme.--- a "ring holder"-- not from the dollar store(those are all ugly to me)

3 Additional Wishes under $5: Any of the "tabloid magazines"-- sugartwin/equal/splenda PACKETS for my hubby (who brings them to work to supply the entire garage--apparently we are this rich ) Salsa(Mild or Medium-- we use it on everything)-- a "carb free" cookbook

3 Additional Wishes under $2 AA's/AAA's/9V Batteries--small plastic paperclips in pretty colors(I hate the metal ones)-- Wine theme oven mits/t-towels(Dollar Store is okay for ALL of my under $2 wishes)

Thanks in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    OMG Pumpkin where on earth did you find the ORANGE/BLACK one!!! LOVE IT!!!!
    We have the cutest little boutique here called Feelin' Fabulous. I get ALL of my purses there. No purse is over $39.95(yahoooooooooo!) - It's also where I found the salt and pepper shakers for Jody that she loved soooo much

Buddy...do you like big, chunky jewelery?
    I love big pieces of jewelery... I have curves... so little tiny pieces look absolutely stupid on me. LOL!! My necklaces need to be LONG-- they need to go OVER my chest... not hang inbetween them or right on top and bounce all over the place-- not such a pretty look!

Well, this would be my fur babies!! They would love a jar of peanut butter that we will put inside their kongs and keep them busy for hours. **woof-woof**
    luc_anna likes this.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I just checked and there is no David's Tea store anywhere near me
    I would love to try some of that delicious sounding cinnamon tea though
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    148 (100%)

It's funny the more people ask questions the more people i can scratch off the list of who has me, i forgot to answer that any kind of jewlery is fine with me

Buddy please answer, what is your favorite store to shop at for yourself?????????

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bear25 View Post
    It's funny the more people ask questions the more people i can scratch off the list of who has me, i forgot to answer that any kind of jewlery is fine with me

Buddy please answer, what is your favorite store to shop at for yourself?????????
    I NEVER shop for myself but on the very rare occasion it happens I go to Winners.

Page 25 of 84 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 ... LastLast

Thread Information