User Tag List

Page 26 of 84 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast
Like Tree2402Likes

Thread: Friday the 13th Spooky Halloween Package Train

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to send a friendly reminder that everyone needs to post a min of 10 times... a great way to do this is to answer the "additional buddy questions" that we post

Shopping for your buddy shouldn't be stressful at all!! Remember to have fun and stick to your own personal budget.

Also, lets try to remember to include wishes from all different price points.

Happy Shopping!!! I'm off to find some goodies

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bear25 View Post
    It's funny the more people ask questions the more people i can scratch off the list of who has me, i forgot to answer that any kind of jewlery is fine with me

Buddy please answer, what is your favorite store to shop at for yourself?????????

Oopsie! Missed this one. My favorite store(s) for myself is Penningtons or AdditionElle-- but those can be pricy--- so, I would have to say Rexall or Shoppers(for make-up addiction), Ardenes for accesories or Reitmans--they make the best jeans

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    I TOTALLY don`t expect my buddy to find this---as I have been searching high and low for it and haven`t found it. Not too long ago, my son`s Jessie doll (from Toy Story) was misplaced (((when I say `misplaced`, I mean another kid stole it and the kids mother is a tool who won`t fess up to it))) So, if you see Jessie from Toy Story (any size), Zachary would be eternally greatful.-----You might want to talk to K8`s Fate who miraculously found a Bullseye from Toy Story, which I had also been searching everywhere for.

Haven`t tried that yet. I don`t think I`ve heard of David`s tea.....It will be my new mission to find it!
    Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Sun, Sep 16th, 2012 at 12:57 PM.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Buddy please answer, what is your favorite store to shop at for yourself?????????
    I love Bath & Body Works. Especially their candles!! Yum!
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

It's funny the more people ask questions the more people i can scratch off the list of who has me, i forgot to answer that any kind of jewlery is fine with me

Rickis is where I get most of my clothes, which I guess is shopping for myself? Otherwise I rarely buy myself anything.

And I agree, I can see there are a few who don't have me lol. I'm sure I'll be surprised, there is no way I'll be able to guess any way, and am just happy I was able to join
    slambert likes this.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Oooh tough one! Shoppers, Reitmans, addition elle/penningtons, love Maurices because they sell Silver Jeans, and so does bootlegger
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

Ahh I had a bit of a cold from the kids going back to school, I get it every year. Just when I was getting better I got hit like a ton of bricks with another virus and I was up until 6am with the mother of all sinus headaches Now I have a sinus and ear infection along with everything else nasty.
    I did manage to get half of my buddy shopping done yesterday before I got sick again. My mail date is going to be Friday since I need some recovery time and one of my crafts is really time consuming, but in a fun way . I might just have to post a pic of that one craft when it's done but I will try my best to refrain

This is so me today:
    Name:  sick-mom-cartoon.jpg
Views: 704
Size:  39.7 KB

DH is taking our son fishing today but our home body daughter has decided to stay and play video games. Very typical of her
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________

Multi quote wasn't working so I used the old copy and paste LOL

What is your favorite snack? Fruit, cheese strings, thinsations pretzles, popcorn and cheecha puffs
    Do you collect anything? nail polish ( I have a wall shelf full)
    Do you like to read, if so what book are you wanting? true crime, hunger games, some horror - not sure what to read next
    What is 2 things you wished you put on your wishlist? cuticle oil, kids who aren't sassy LOL

And now... asking more questions because I want to SPOIL my buddy and not break my bank account. LOL!!!

I rarely buy for myself ...hummm

3 Additional Wishes under $10: cordless mouse, laptop cleaning kit, cell phone accessory (samsung galaxy infuse)

3 Additional Wishes under $5: pure acetone polish remover, old el paso FPC (I know its a coupon but we like the kits)

3 Additional Wishes under $2 mouse pad, alligator style hair clips for fall

Okay buddy, If I really wanted to spoil you kid/kid's rotten. What is the one thing that would truly make there day?
    pokemon cards (daughter), small Halo action figure (son)

Buddy...do you like big, chunky jewelery? I like necklaces from places like Ardene, but not necessarily big and chunky

Buddy please answer, what is your favorite store to shop at for yourself????????? I like Winners because sometimes I can find high end makeup for a good price. You never know what you will find next.

I still hope my buddy comes along to answer some of the thread questions
    Last edited by sweetnlow30; Sun, Sep 16th, 2012 at 01:10 PM.
    I am looking for quick trades for my pre-surgery stock up!

Updated TL/WL HERE

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Ok i guess that i am pathetic.......most of my clothes are hand me down from my cousin!! she loves to shop and buys tons of clothes, but never pays attention to the wash lables and usually shrinks them. so i usually get clothes that have only been worn a coupld of times. other than that........if i am buying something for myself, it is usually walmart (20 mins away) or the Bargain Shop, seeing as those are the closest stores to me. Once in a while i head into the really big city and go to the mall, but usually don't buy anything for me!!

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to send a friendly reminder that everyone needs to post a min of 10 times... a great way to do this is to answer the "additional buddy questions" that we post

Shopping for your buddy shouldn't be stressful at all!! Remember to have fun and stick to your own personal budget.

Also, lets try to remember to include wishes from all different price points.

Happy Shopping!!! I'm off to find some goodies
    It is really awesome when buddies answer the questions......makes it easier to pick out wonderful surprises to go along with their wishlist!!
    slambert and pumpkin9211 like this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Not really but have always secretly wanted one of those chunky square leatherish wrist watches, can't seem to find a photo atm

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Buddy...do you like big, chunky jewelery?

I don't wear much jewelery myself, not even my wedding ring most of the time
    Honestly a cool rock! Yes my oldest would be happy with ANYTHING!! Anything Disney Pixar Cars / Angry Birds

Quote Originally Posted by luc_anna View Post
    Okay buddy, If I really wanted to spoil you kid/kid's rotten. What is the one thing that would truely make there day?
    Aww I would be sad and pissed if Jessie went missing, she was hard to find.

Miss K8's Fate where on EARTH did you find Bullseye???? I have searched for him too!!

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    I TOTALLY don`t expect my buddy to find this---as I have been searching high and low for it and haven`t found it. Not too long ago, my son`s Jessie doll (from Toy Story) was misplaced (((when I say `misplaced`, I mean another kid stole it and the kids mother is a tool who won`t fess up to it))) So, if you see Jessie from Toy Story (any size), Zachary would be eternally greatful.-----You might want to talk to K8`s Fate who miraculously found a Bullseye from Toy Story, which I had also been searching everywhere for.

Haven`t tried that yet. I don`t think I`ve heard of David`s tea.....It will be my new mission to find it!
    Another crossed off my list

Quote Originally Posted by shawlightning View Post
    Buddy, where are you????? I need you to answer the questions that are being asked so i can get more ideas for you!!!!!!!!! I am going shopping tomorrow and want to be able to get all the shopping done!!!

Pretty Please!!!!
    Another crossed off my list

My buddy is very quiet also so i'm just gonna go by the list and add some other things in i hope they'll like, but i'll give them a couple more days.
    YUP

I apparently missed this question too - My favorite ALL TIME store would be IKEA!!! I am dying for the day it opens!! Soon soooo soon!! I can't wait! I spent a entire day at IKEA when I went to Toronto, I didn't buy anything of course as I had no room to bring it back on the plane but it was neat!
    Other than that I would have to be a HUGE sucker for The Body Shop (collect the home fragrence oils and the body butter)
    Also any NHL store!!!! HUGE Philadelphia Flyers / Winnipeg Jets FAN!!

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Oopsie! Missed this one. My favorite store(s) for myself is Penningtons or AdditionElle-- but those can be pricy--- so, I would have to say Rexall or Shoppers(for make-up addiction), Ardenes for accesories or Reitmans--they make the best jeans
    Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Sun, Sep 16th, 2012 at 01:15 PM.
    luc_anna likes this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

B-U-D-D-Y: What do you think about:
    Scented Candles? LOVE them, my absolute fave is red berries and Fir? from Yankee Candle, it smells like ChristmasI haven't been able to find it around here in the last couple years.
    Wilton Baking Accessories: just saw all the cool Halloween Wilton at WM and thought it was amazing, DD went crazy over the 'knife' cupcake decorations.
    BIG Purses or little Purses: BIG
    Favorite Make-up Brand: I don't wear make up very often, I would say Physicians Formula
    Favorite Color for a Purse: Green, my favotie purse is my big green leather Coach bag that is the color of the 'reply to thread' buttons on here.
    Skin Type(oily/dry/etc): T zone oily

IF you have children, what are there names? I have 2 teenage daughters - Erica, 17 and Sami, 14

IF you have children, what is their most favorite thing/show/character? They are obsessed with Hetalia, Sgt Frog, Inyuasha, Ouran Host Club (all japanese anime) Erica loves nail art and has new nails every other day, Sami loves painting (into watercolor right now) and music.

Favorite Drinks: Pinot Grigio, Sauvingnon Blanc, Okanagan Peach Cider, Diet Pepsi, COFFEE - we have a keurig.

Favorite Snacks: Cookies and Cream Chapmans Ice Cream, Minute Maid Frozen Soft Lemonade, Popcorn with real butter on it.

Hubby: didn't put anything on for him but he loves Big Bang Theory, Batman, Folgers Vanilla Biscotti K Cups, Mixed Nuts, Coconut Hand Sanitizer from the Body shop.

Fave Store for me: Clothing wise - the Bay, they have awesome plus sized clothes. Also love Winners, Michaels, Costco.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

jewellery - don't wear a lot but love neat pins, pendants and bracelets. I love Owls right now.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Something that would make my kids day is those Twizzlers that are red and yellow and have stuff inside them.
    luc_anna likes this.

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luc_anna View Post
    Okay buddy, If I really wanted to spoil you kid/kid's rotten. What is the one thing that would truely make there day?
    Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post

It was YOU, Peachy! You stole my son`s Jessie!!!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

And now... asking more questions because I want to SPOIL my buddy and not break my bank account. LOL!!!

3 Additional Wishes under $10 - Oven mitts, Slippers (size 9/10), book of stamps, head and shoulders shampoo

3 Additional Wishes under $5 - chapmans icecream coupon (hehehe), bath puff scrubby thingy, Quo Purple bottle Nail Polish remover, Quo Make up Wipes, small accordian folders for coupons

3 Additional Wishes under $2: Stickers, small envies from Dollarama,

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Mailed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Should arrive to my buddys doorstep in apx 4 Business Days

Page 26 of 84 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 ... LastLast

Thread Information