User Tag List

Page 36 of 84 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast
Like Tree2402Likes

Thread: Friday the 13th Spooky Halloween Package Train

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Here is a photo of my munchkin on her 2nd birthday this past June.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

I am jealous of everyone who is done their shopping. Won't be until the weekend for me.

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beckyrobinson1 View Post
    So looking into shipping with canada post, which I assume is the most cost effective. The estimated shipping cost which I was able to get online at canadapost.ca by putting in weight and measurements of the package; was approx. $21. Is this average? This is my first package train so a question for the more experienced package traders I guess.
    Shipping for "Regular Parcel" with delivery confirmation included would be 6 business days, is this length of time acceptable?
    Also, can I decorate the outside of my package as long as the address is clear and visible?
    I use the venture one card!! love it and it cuts down on your cost as well as gives you the insurance as well as sends the parcel faster!!

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    do they check to see if your business is real?
    nopers....it was my post office that told me to do it and just make up a name!!! LOL

hmm... do I have hearts or stars?
    stars!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    I am jealous of everyone who is done their shopping. Won't be until the weekend for me.
    i wanted to get my done but my appt rans about 2 hours late. my appt was for 10am and she did not get there until after 11 and then by the time they took me in and i finished, i had to power grocery shop and head back home to baby sit. as it was i did not get what i needed from the store. headed back to there tomorrow with shawshank to get the rest of my groceries and maybe some stuff for my buddy!!!
    julesie-pie and slambert like this.

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

I found some fun things for my buddy!! Sorry buddy, but I will be shipping closer to mail day.

But, your wishlist was AWESOME! So many different items at all different price points. And, you were a good girl and answered all the questions

Shopping for you and your kids(first hint) has been tons of fun so far... cant wait to shop some more.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    I won't be getting much shopping done till the weekend either and mailing on or close to mail day, but I have time set aside on Friday night to shop with maybe a few stops added in with my errands this week
    Bear25 and Armygirl76 like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Good morning everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    I won't be getting much shopping done till the weekend either and mailing on or close to mail day, but I have time set aside on Friday night to shop with maybe a few stops added in with my errands this week
    Glad to see I am not the only one not done (or close to done).

now hubby has to go to work again, looks like I wont get my shopping finished until the weekend.
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Tue, Sep 18th, 2012 at 07:18 AM.
    slambert likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    449 (100%)

She's so cute! I miss my kids being that young

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Here is a photo of my munchkin on her 2nd birthday this past June.
    KK7 and julesie-pie like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    449 (100%)

I'm starting my shopping tonight, hopefully I'll see some more info posted by my buddy b4 then hint hint
    julesie-pie and Armygirl76 like this.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I thought I was done... but then I keep finding things I want to add- want to make sure her significant other gets a little treat too

I hope to mail by Friday if I can get all the stuff picked up that I hope to Gotta go sign up for a venture card now- thanks for that tip!
    slambert likes this.
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Pic of my boy looking quite serious, driving one of those cars in the mall (my mother ever so nicely put money in it so now he knows they move...sigh). From May long weekend so it's a few months old. Now every time we go visit my parent's he asks to go to the "french fry restaurant" aka the mall... for fries (obviously), to ride in the cars, and of course visit the toys r us and get spoiled by the grandparents! who are still looking for the perfect snowplow lol, every time we go he wants a snow plow for some reason and they haven't been able to find one that isn't a little hot wheels size lol.

Name:  IMAG0125a.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  149.5 KB

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

done about 3/4 of my shopping! I will probably finish it today.

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

I would LOVE to get out and finish my buddy shopping today but it is pouring rain and I am still hacking up a lung LOL. Darn germs! At least I have had some down time to make a few Halloween crafts for my buddy
    slambert and Granger like this.
    I am looking for quick trades for my pre-surgery stock up!

Updated TL/WL HERE

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

I'm done, box is taped up but I won't be shipping it out til this Thursday as its pouring rain and my DH has the car. He has jury duty this week. Sorry buddy!

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

We love butterflies!

My lil one with her hair accessories!!! (Buddy, just in case you need more ideas, Maile loves alligator-style hair clips because she has fine hair and hairbands!)
    Last edited by juliejolie; Tue, Sep 18th, 2012 at 11:49 AM.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Rep? What's that?!
    Rep is a way to show someone that you like their post, agree with them, or just for a little 'pick me up'. The more rep someone has (also called candies) the more they are 'loved'. Although you may see some people with low amounts that have been here for a while, but that is a different post i'll explain later. Some forums let you give both negative and good rep, but SmartCanucks likes to stay positive, so they only allow the spreading of good rep. I took some screen shots of me giving Bub some rep, you can review
    step one, and step two.

There used to be a sticky with what all the buttons meant but it is gone

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    OK this is going to sound like a newbie question but I've searched and searched and can't seem to find out what the "reputation" thing is all about. I see them when people leave them but I don't see where I can respond or what they even mean...anyone know?
    I can honestly say NONE!!! Absolutely sickens me that I have to pay to take my kids to the zoo here, IT SUCKS!!! It used to be sooooo fun when I was a kid but they are currently redoing everything and over half the zoo is closed or torn down! Can't wait for our new Polar Bear exhibit to finally be done, I like watching the peacocks when they are mating and the little black and yellow monkeys but our zoo is not up to par with the rest of Canada

Quote Originally Posted by kw01ai View Post

Buddy if you were to the visit the zoo, what animal would you need to see?
    >>>for me the giraffes! They seem to float when they walk and remind me of beautiful mammalian dinosaurs!

Next post to come soon.
    I hear ya, got 3 people in my house sick, thankfully I am not

Quote Originally Posted by luc_anna View Post
    Well I was suppose to do all my shopping tomorrow. But instead I will have a little one home from school sick. Hubby has a pneumonia and I think she know has one. Hopefully the doctor can squeeze her in tomorrow.

Are you my buddy?

I found some fun things for my buddy!! Sorry buddy, but I will be shipping closer to mail day.

But, your wishlist was AWESOME! So many different items at all different price points. And, you were a good girl and answered all the questions

Shopping for you and your kids(first hint) has been tons of fun so far... cant wait to shop some more.
    Another buddy crossed of the list

Quote Originally Posted by Briwantstosave View Post
    I thought I was done... but then I keep finding things I want to add- want to make sure her significant other gets a little treat too

I hope to mail by Friday if I can get all the stuff picked up that I hope to Gotta go sign up for a venture card now- thanks for that tip!

Sorry I haven't been chatty chatty, not motivated yet, walked into work yesterday to be laid off 10 minutes later so I have been busy busy - hopefully I have answered all the question thrown out there!
    I plan on shopping this weekend as I will be down 1 kid and hopefully my mom or sister can watch the other for a bit

Page 36 of 84 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast

Thread Information