User Tag List

Page 78 of 84 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1257
Like Tree2402Likes

Thread: Friday the 13th Spooky Halloween Package Train

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Super happy you enjoyed your package . I had a really fun time looking for pug stuff lol. When I saw those salt and pepper shakers I nearly pooped my pantaloons.

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    My most wonderfully awesome amazing super pug filled spooky package from Coyote00

I opened the boxes to a very adorable Halloween card that will be going on my shelf in the living room and then the fun started I burned over a 100 Calories on my fuel band just unpacking. WOW!!!! Spoiled is not even the word I would use!

2 X Lululemon headband holy moley one purple one grey super spoiled they are amazing. MY oh MY wow still in shock over these!

2 X Lululemon change pouches

A lululemon reusable bag “reasons not to do yoga” love it I just started Therapeutic Yoga.

2 Packages of running socks these are amazing I might go for a run after just to wear them or just put them on a snuggle on the couch with my……..

Container of yummy Creamy earl grey tea and honey sticks OMG you are the best Coyote00

I will be reading my….
    Women’s Running magazine
    Canadian Running I saw this at the airport but didn’t buy it as it was on my list so I am so excited

Lime green Skull headphones ( I will be hiding these before DD gets home)They are so neat

2 X iphone cases WOW! (yes I need to find a new adjective but a little in shock)

The most beautiful red/orange wallet that was so desperately need my wallet looks like it has been in a war. Thank you I love it!

Bobby pins I loose these suckers like crazy. I have to wear a bun in uniform.

You have won my son over 2 X poptarts the kid lives on these things!

For DD a whole Color institute nailpolish set she is going to freak out lol!

A container of trident gum which DH ran off with, pretty sure he giggled!

2 X packages of Mr Sketch markers….. I have wanted these all my life when I was in school my family could not afford these I AM SO EXCITED I love the cinnamon one. (yes I am sniffing markers right now)

Super soft Carmel brown tea towels

1000 halloween stickers

3 x packages of baking cup cake cups I especially love the take a bite ones they are crying out to be filled with red velvet.

Halloween earings one set has the cutes little fuzzy spiders

Body parts candy I have a 15 years old son that is going to steal these

Halloween pen with feathers and skulls. This is going to be my new work pen I love it

10 Pkg of Halloween pencils

Halloween party toothpicks

Halloween clings

Halloween spinner I will be hanging this up outside right away

Halloween goblet and candy DS has a thing with drinking Chocolate milk out of a goblet he got last year I am sure I have seen the last of this once he see it

Skull Garland I WILL HAVE THE BEST DECORATED HOUSE ON THE BLOCK

Halloween reflective bands these are perfect for running exactly what I need to wrap around my wrist and ankles Thank you

And finally my absolute favorite part of my package I cried when I saw these…
    My very own pug webkins he is adorable I can’t wait to try him out and

These will have a place of honor forever pug salt and pepper shakers OMG they are so perfect I LOVE THEM

Oh Coyote00 you are truly an amazing women Thank you from the bottom of my heart I will wish deeply that someday you will be my buddy and I can repay you generosity and until then pass on to others. SC is the best place in the world to come.
    julesie-pie and Bear25 like this.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

those paintings of Matte are amazing. look at the eyes.
    that Epicure pumpkin pie spice. omg try making pumpkin pie cheesecake with that.. slurp *drool*. sorry couldn't that.
    coyote00 likes this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

and those pugs. i thought were real. it took me a second to realize what they were.
    coyote00 likes this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Holy Cow!!! Slambert you have some talent girl!
    Bear25, slambert, coyote00 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

I just called my son over as he was headed out the door to show him the painting of Matte, he said oh someone framed her pic for you..nice. I said no silly its an actual painting! He quicky grabbed it and began examiining it and said OMG Mom it looks exactely like her. He is now in awe as I am sure my DD and DH will be when they get home.

BTW despite the fact that I had oral surgery recently, I am madly chewing away on those tootsie rolls YUMMY

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Super happy you enjoyed your package . I had a really fun time looking for pug stuff lol. When I saw those salt and pepper shakers I nearly pooped my pantaloons.
    I remember that comment the are amazing I have left the stuff out to show my kids and I keep going in and just starring in awe!
    slambert and coyote00 like this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

I was at Hallmark today and I found the absolutely perfect gift my buddy. I nearly did a dance right then and there. The best part of all is that it was only $9.99 and I absolutely know she is going to love it.

oh she does very much!
    coyote00 likes this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Oh she is very active and is now is marching down to the PO to see whats up with CP
    We only have one vehicle so very often I ride my bike or run this time I threw on my running shoes and ran down then relized my error as I had to carry it back lol my son just walked in here said and I quote " holy crap are those pop tart Inlove this person" lol
    julesie-pie, slambert and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Saw this on FB.... Too real looking!
    Eww a little too real looking for my taste lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    My most wonderfully awesome amazing super pug filled spooky package from Coyote00

I opened the boxes to a very adorable Halloween card that will be going on my shelf in the living room and then the fun started I burned over a 100 Calories on my fuel band just unpacking. WOW!!!! Spoiled is not even the word I would use!

Oh Coyote00 you are truly an amazing women Thank you from the bottom of my heart I will wish deeply that someday you will be my buddy and I can repay you generosity and until then pass on to others. SC is the best place in the world to come.
    Wow awesome stuff!
    What a beautiful package I just received from Slambert. I am in total disbelief over the time and care that went iinto making this package very special. You have touchedd my heart and I am so ever thankful. When I saw one of the items I actualy wept out of joy (you will see). I love every part of this package Slambert and am in total awe over your talent .

I received three beautiful paintings. Two slambert painted and one was painted by her son (give him a hug for me and tell him it is absolutely perfect. The doggie you see is an exact resemblence to our family member "Matte". I cannot believe how absolutely goreou this painting is you; I started bawling like a baby. She also painted a fantastic black cat and pumpkin, loving it ...so realistic spoooky. Finally the artist in the making, slamberts son's masterpiece a spooky halloween painting (up and coming rival to mommy lol). I tried to give you the larger views but it kept saying my pic is to big. If you want a close up you can visit my albums under package trains. I would definitely suggest you do because these lil pics don't do justice to the beauty.

Attachment 139370
    Attachment 139371

Thank you so much Slambert for an absolutely awesome package. I am totally SPOILED. You should all have a closer look at those paintings as I mentioned before...huge amount of talent there

Those paintings are absolutely beautiful! Super jealous.
    coyote00 likes this.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    those paintings of Matte are amazing. look at the eyes.
    that Epicure pumpkin pie spice. omg try making pumpkin pie cheesecake with that.. slurp *drool*. sorry couldn't that.
    you can also make really yummy pumpkin spice lattes with it..mmmm

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

What a beautiful package I just received from Slambert. I am in total disbelief over the time and care that went iinto making this package very special. You have touchedd my heart and I am so ever thankful. When I saw one of the items I actualy wept out of joy (you will see). I love every part of this package Slambert and am in total awe over your talent .

I received three beautiful paintings. Two slambert painted and one was painted by her son (give him a hug for me and tell him it is absolutely perfect. The doggie you see is an exact resemblence to our family member "Matte". I cannot believe how absolutely goreou this painting is you; I started bawling like a baby. She also painted a fantastic black cat and pumpkin, loving it ...so realistic spoooky. Finally the artist in the making, slamberts son's masterpiece a spooky halloween painting (up and coming rival to mommy lol). I tried to give you the larger views but it kept saying my pic is to big. If you want a close up you can visit my albums under package trains. I would definitely suggest you do because these lil pics don't do justice to the beauty.

Attachment 139370
    Attachment 139371
    Attachment 139372

Three boxes of PartyLite Candles - I sooooooooooo love smellie candles and three BOXES holy poopers!!! Smellie candles is the one thing I put on all my wishlists for package trains. The scents are so unique and lovely I wish I could add a scratch and sniff to this post.

1 Box : Ginger PumpkinVotive candles
    1 Box: Mandarin Basil Tealights
    1 Box Red Currant & Black Plum Tealights

Attachment 139373

Yummy K-Cups Sweet Summer Raspberry & perfectly pumpkin' a HUGE bag of my fav Halloween candy FLAVORED TOOTSIE ROLLS Whhhhhooooooo Haaaaa (hiding them ), large jar of halloween sparkling sugars - I see cookies inn my near future, two jars of Epicure spices: Pumpkin Pie and holiday seasoning (can hardly wait to try them)

Attachment 139374

For my hairier parts Satin care shave gel and venus razor, two bottles of really cool nailpolish, a absolutely beautiful necklace and silk bag it came in, and a very needed pencil case to hold all my pens

Attachment 139375

A very adorable doggie toy for Matte (monkey) , she is gonna love it. A Chocolate cookbook (you had me at chocolate slambert), Halloween paper plates and napkins (too cute), Halloween cookie cutters yee hawww I don't have any , skull ice cube tray ( I am going to use foodcoloring in the water for Halloween LOL), The cutest coffin tin of "blood red hot chocolate (really had a great giggle over this ), a bag of colored marshmallows that will be turned into peanut butter butterscotch marshmallow squares this weekend (hubby loves them) and spooky halloween socks

Attachment 139377

Thank you so much Slambert for an absolutely awesome package. I am totally SPOILED. You should all have a closer look at those paintings as I mentioned before...huge amount of talent there

You are most welcome, I had a blast putting it all together for you. You had a great list! I really liked doing the paintings too, I LOVE to paint and rarely get the chance to sit and do it. I was creeping your profile and stole the pic of your doggie and was really hoping she was your dog and not a friends or something...LOL As soon as my son saw me painting he grabbed a canvas and did that other one for you...painting with him is a little less peaceful but it was fun, maybe the next artist in the family

I'm glad you like everything, and take it easy on the candy, you don't want more surgery!!
    Bear25 and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

well, it was a disappointing mail day today in my house..........my mail box was completely empty........no coupons, no trains, no bills, no flyers, no nothing!!!!! that has not happened in forever....LOL

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

enjoying looking at everyone's packages so far. can't wait for mine to get here...............

on another note.....i will be making those worms and taking them for my son's halloween party for school. so cool but creepy at the same time.....lol

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Another great day on the spooky train! Booo booo! (Instead of choo choo...)

In awe of everyone's creativity!!!
    slambert and Briwantstosave like this.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

My second package of pre-ordered goodies arrived today from briwantstosave!

A 3 piece set of High Heat Silicone Wilton Spatulas, and The Casual Vacancy, by J.K. Rowling!!!!

Tucking myself into bed with this book right now!
    Thank you so much Buddy!!

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348883413.176799.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  66.1 KB
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Page 78 of 84 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 ... LastLast

Thread Information