Thread: Friday the 13th Spooky Halloween Package Train

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

awesome package!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    148 (100%)

Puppy Bella is home, the guy who had her was going to keep her but thanks to the world of facebook he bragged about it and posted her picture and thanks to everyone shes homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Thank-you to all off you for your thoughts and prayers they worked, the police officer that brought her to me said that even some of the other cops wanted to keep her, ok i can breath and here's a new buddy hint you don't live in Ontario.
    KK7, luc_anna, Melissa13 and 7 others like this.

Trading Score
    148 (100%)

Buddy buddy buddy your package is out for delivery ohhhh i can't wait i hope you like it, the suspense

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

@ KK7: Fantastic Package!!!

@ Bluz: Take it easy on your ears... LOL!!!!

@ Bear: Thank goodness your fur baby is home where she belongs!!! Is the jerk who stole her facing criminal charges?

Trading Score
    148 (100%)

Loved the package KK7 awesome items, pumpkin the police are reviewing the video of our truck in the parking lot and if this guy stole her, then yes he will be charged, they want to go for break and enter in a vehicle can't remember what they called it and theft, they are trying to do what they can as we have copies of his facebook page where he said he was going to breed her and make tons of money off her puppies, so they want to charge hi with the most they can but we will have to see what the crown? decides, i'm just so glad shes home.
    julesie-pie and pumpkin9211 like this.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Pkg mailed! Expected delivery this Friday.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Any more packages ladies?!?! My mail person has been and gone so not me today

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

not me either

only package I got today was from my MIL

Can't wait to see more packages & pics

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Not me either looking forward to seeing what everyone got

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bear25 View Post
    Puppy Bella is home, the guy who had her was going to keep her but thanks to the world of facebook he bragged about it and posted her picture and thanks to everyone shes homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Thank-you to all off you for your thoughts and prayers they worked, the police officer that brought her to me said that even some of the other cops wanted to keep her, ok i can breath and here's a new buddy hint you don't live in Ontario.
    Thank God! I hope the person who took him is being charged.
    Bear25 likes this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

A girl changes a couple diapers and feeds a couple babies and look what I miss!!! Time to break out the popcorn again.

Bluz - what a wonderful package you received ( to KK7) I think it is great that you are helping the environment and reusing the box too!

Bear - thrilled to hear about the safe return of your furry friend. I hope a charge can be laid...honestly that is no different than taking candy from a baby. You have to be a real rudey to steal a dog. We had an attempted break in to our home on Saturday night (opportunists that were met with a locked door). We involved the police (as we saw the person escaping our yard). Better to get the police on our road and help out anyone who forgot to lock their door!
    Bear25 likes this.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

I got a package today from luc-anna, it is AMAZING. I either missed her message letting me know it was on the way or she is a sneaky girl trying to surprise me Thank you so much!! I am going to go through it and list everything with a photo once the daycare kiddies settle into an activity.

I am updating the second post as I get tracking numbers, if you sent me one and your name hasn't been updated please let me know.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post

will be heading the PO in about half an hour to mail my buddy's package (first I need to attack it with tape ) I had a very hard time closing it last night due to your kiddlets' stuff *hint hint*!
    I am just on my way now too - I ATTACKED it with all kinds of awesome duck tape from my daughters extensive ccollection mwahahahahahha
    Last edited by bluzsuz; Mon, Sep 24th, 2012 at 02:29 PM. Reason: DUCK tape, not DUSK tape
    julesie-pie and Bear25 like this.

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

SUPRISE. I figured since it was no suprise who your buddy was, I should at least try to suprise you with the delivery of the package. I sent my tracking number to Pumpkin so someone would know I was mailing Hope you enjoy it all.

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    I got a package today from luc-anna, it is AMAZING. I either missed her message letting me know it was on the way or she is a sneaky girl trying to surprise me Thank you so much!! I am going to go through it and list everything with a photo once the daycare kiddies settle into an activity.

I am updating the second post as I get tracking numbers, if you sent me one and your name hasn't been updated please let me know.

Get in, Sit down, shut up and hold on!

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post

She wanted to surprise the conductor... she had pm'd me the info and I sent it to Jez for approval!!

WOOHOO! It worked! **high five** on the surprise luc_anna!

Page 59 of 84 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast

Thread Information