User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Free Beauty Box :)

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Anyone else get the free beauty box WUS 75$ on cosmetics?

I'm desperate to talk about something other than those stupid chocolates!!!!

There are 26 samples inside. Super excited to try everything!! Some of them are full sized products too included 2 lip glosses, a hand cream, and makeup remover!! WOOOHOOO
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Did you use the 5000 BP from the 50th anniversary magazine? DD got 2 of them and she will give me the beige lip gloss because that's not her colour, lucky me, lol.

She also gave me the Revlon nail buffer. I love this. I'm going to get this on mega bonus redemption day.
    Last edited by couponmummy; Wed, Sep 12th, 2012 at 02:33 PM.
    glenglen and annedougherty like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

i wish i had gotten the box. i bought on the weekend 3 expensive parfums but redeemed my points for it, if you used points you will not get the box. oh well. but it's fine with me,i still got the parfums for free, since i used points i got with the chocolate(ups, did i say chocolate, i'm sorry) ;-)

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I actually used an 8000BP coupon that the cashier had! I never even knew about it. I bough the justin bieber perfume It was on sale for 50$ and I just couldn't resist. Not a fan of his, but it smells pretty nice!!!! Im excited to try the nail buffer. Its so cute and tiny!
    annedougherty likes this.
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

DD got the $68 Justin Bieber Girlfriend. DS just groans, lol.
    annedougherty and JenC like this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

lol, i think mine is the other one... possibly called someday. its a much nicer bottle than the girlfriends and because they smell so similar i figure if i ever stop liking it, it will still look pretty on my perfume stand

anyone else get frightened by the life size justin biers in shoppers? I'm always sure that its a person lurking in a corner.
    matrix82, annedougherty and ssbean like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    273 (100%)

Thanks for shaing the detail!

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ericaraina View Post
    lol, i think mine is the other one... possibly called someday. its a much nicer bottle than the girlfriends and because they smell so similar i figure if i ever stop liking it, it will still look pretty on my perfume stand

anyone else get frightened by the life size justin biers in shoppers? I'm always sure that its a person lurking in a corner.
    My 2 daughters always run up to it, and yell "Justin Beiber, Justin Beiber!!". The sad thing is, they are only 4 and 6 (and they have been doing it for a year now, lol!)
    Ceren, annedougherty and ssbean like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    Did you use the 5000 BP from the 50th anniversary magazine? DD got 2 of them and she will give me the beige lip gloss because that's not her colour, lucky me, lol.

She also gave me the Revlon nail buffer. I love this. I'm going to get this on mega bonus redemption day.
    I cannot live without that nail buffer!

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

It's like squeaky cheese but for nails, lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

I was told that you actually had to spend $75 to get the box after the redemption. Did anyone get it when you redeemed for cosmetics stuff?

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

I received it 2x when I redeemed my points for cologne (xmas gifts). There's a card inside for 8000 bp so I used that for the second cologne I bought. Also in the box is a 1500 bp coupon wub John Frieda precision foam color. Pharmaprix has it @ 14.99 with a bonus full-size shampoo. I used my FPC and got the bonus points as well.
    ericaraina, ssbean and innaor like this.
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Innoar, while I did get the bonus boxes, I think it's up to each individual store to make up the rules for that. I haven't seen anything written about it anywhere.
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

I also got 2 of them when I redeemed this weekend...bought 2 perfumes and was planning on doing a $220 and a $110, so I asked if I should put each one (each was exactly $75) in a separate transaction, the awesome super friendly guy in the cosmetics area at my Shoppers told me not to worry about it. I didn't even think to use the 8000 bp coupon, but I'm not too upset...I know another easy way to get 8000 bp right now...
    ssbean likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

I bought 2 expensive Lancome moisturisers (redeeming my 95 k) , the cosmetics department supervisor insisted that $75 has to come out of pocket after the redemption. I had a feeling she was making up the rules...Guess what, next time I will go to a different store where they don't give me a hassle. Glad to see that other people got their gift.
    Quote Originally Posted by snuffaluffagus View Post
    Innoar, while I did get the bonus boxes, I think it's up to each individual store to make up the rules for that. I haven't seen anything written about it anywhere.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information