User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: ON-Stayfree/Carefree Deal in Rexall Sept21-23, 2012-Free!!

Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Expired on: Tue, Sep 25th, 2012
    Ontario Rexall has Carefree/Stayfree for $1.99 (limit of 3) for Sept 21-23, 2012.

With J&J Call-Ins ..free!!!

There were some printables too.....

This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaplus, Rexall PharmaPlus
    zof likes this.

Free Amazon Gift Cards/Paypal $$ -Join Swagbucks now!! Get $50/month just by searching .. Message me for tips

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Naanu

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

can please expand on the "call-ins" please. the new printable coupon is only good for reg. priced item.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I don't know what it is with my Rexall. They say they can't accept a coupon that's more than the value of the product. If the product is $1.99 and the coupon is for $2 off, they'll reject it.

How silly is that?

The really annoying times are the ones where the clearance product is one penny less than the coupon.
    ssbean, Sarah W and moon18 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

well, i find out recently that the my local store will not take print outs. but I m interseted to find out about the call ins?? is that for mail to you coupons?
    Sarah W likes this.

Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    well, i find out recently that the my local store will not take print outs. but I m interseted to find out about the call ins?? is that for mail to you coupons?
    You can call or email J&J (contact info on their website) and they will send you coupons once per month.
    moon18 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    You can call or email J&J (contact info on their website) and they will send you coupons once per month.
    they got coupons for pads too??, I m getting their baby product coupons monthly now, but they were only $1 off, never had the chance to use them.

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

I don't know what it is with my Rexall. They say they can't accept a coupon that's more than the value of the product. If the product is $1.99 and the coupon is for $2 off, they'll reject it.

How silly is that?

The really annoying times are the ones where the clearance product is one penny less than the coupon.

Very silly! Take thier flyer to Walmart... price match. At Walmart you will get them for free
    Skittles160 and breeka like this.

Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Very silly! Take thier flyer to Walmart... price match. At Walmart you will get them for free
    Especially when Walmart is across the street. You'd think Rexall would want to keep some loyal customers with the fierce competition of Walmart and Shoppers.

I've had issues with cashiers at WM as well, with the "you can't use a PM and a coupon together" or "it can't be this cheap elsewhere". On that occasion, it was a PM with another grocery store, which also happens to be across the parking lot.

So, I got a little more exercise, burned a few more calories, and got the lower price next door. My product was $5 off the WM price. I bought four boxes and I have no issues with walking 100 meters for $20 in savings. Silliness.....
    moon18 likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Coupon is good for ultra thin even if it is on sale

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    they got coupons for pads too??, I m getting their baby product coupons monthly now, but they were only $1 off, never had the chance to use them.
    Yes they do have $2 off coupons for Stayfree.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Especially when Walmart is across the street. You'd think Rexall would want to keep some loyal customers with the fierce competition of Walmart and Shoppers.

I've had issues with cashiers at WM as well, with the "you can't use a PM and a coupon together" or "it can't be this cheap elsewhere". On that occasion, it was a PM with another grocery store, which also happens to be across the parking lot.

So, I got a little more exercise, burned a few more calories, and got the lower price next door. My product was $5 off the WM price. I bought four boxes and I have no issues with walking 100 meters for $20 in savings. Silliness.....
    I might know which store u r talking about. Lolzzzzz.
    i had issue with Nofrill saying they can't price match and use CZ Coupon for same product. Only wasted my trip.
    Few weeks ago stay free went on sale at rexall and they refused to take the printable due to wording "can't be used with any other offer or promotion". The cashier said they r already on promotion so she won't accept oupons. Silly indeed

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

So, it doesn't matter that the coupon says regular priced item? No one has had trouble with this?
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cmenard1 <- Join me on SwagBucks!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by young-one19 View Post
    So, it doesn't matter that the coupon says regular priced item? No one has had trouble with this?
    The ones for the thin product don't say regular price. Neither do the call-ins.
    Join Swagbucks to earn some extra money! Use my referral code http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/BlunSkittles

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Will have to try it again with my shopping trip tomm. Have quite a few printables of http://www.stayfree.ca/sampling/en/coupon.asp

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went to rexall first thing this morning, only to find they didn't have any any of the ultra thing pads!
    Would have thought they'd be stocked up for a three day sale, but really I shouldn't be surprised.

Wondering if I will have trouble price matching at walmart, since the ones I want aren't the ones pictured? anyone know?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information