User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Delete

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

In front of your in-laws just start singing Happy Birthday to me,Happy Birthday to me.That might give them a hint to acknowledge your birthday at least.
    hopesdreams and jasperandchar like this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

That's too funny, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    In front of your in-laws just start singing Happy Birthday to me,Happy Birthday to me.That might give them a hint to acknowledge your birthday at least.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

thanks cath007!

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I feel your pain at 1000000%..I am in the same situation.Hope the things will get better for you and take careHug

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

oh avoncallingu you don't know how much I needed that. You're right I should stop expecting people to appreciate me, you're absolutely 100% correct, as for the $ issues that's part of life, however, I become overwhelmed and a little panicky but I know I'm stressing out over things I cannot control. thanks so very much!

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    jasperandchar! Holy Moly! What a lot to deal with! First - Breath! Take some time to sort out what is the most pressing problem and then just take 1 tiny step towards fixing it. (After dh gets home, that is!) If you don't want any unwanted visitors, take a walk somewhere that makes you feel calm and offers some serenity. You seem to have money issues, and appreciation issues. If other people don't appreciate you, stop expecting them to - and think of all the reasons that you deserve some pampering. Then take some time to pamper yourself - even just a hot cup of a beverage you enjoy.

As far as the money - well, there are lots of hints on here about prioritizing needs and wants and then using our talents as couponers to help meet our budgets.

Take care of yourself first and then chip away at those other problems.

I'm sending you good wishes! Good luck!

hopesdreams
    Trading Score
    235 (100%)

I have lived with an anxiety disorder for 14 years caused by deaths and stress. Some understand the pain. Others including family members never will know the pain. I have come a long ways in fighting my fears. Anxiety & depression are kind of the same at times. Trust me I have done my study and learned some skills on coping with the fear. I am no doctor but if you need to talk private email me. Sharing this because it may help others to know you are not alone in feeling this way.
    Talking about it helps.Finding someone that understands helps too! Hope your having a better week.
    Do onto others as you wish done to you.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/hopesdreams

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information