User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: 16 x 100ml pack IOGO yogurt for $1 at Walmart

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

16 x 100ml pk of IOGO for $1!!!!

You can check availability for your store...... This is on their website, it isn't available at my store, but a few of my family members have found them at theirs. One is in Ontario and the other Newfoundland

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/iogo-0-1...SRCH%3Ayogurt#
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart
    Last edited by JennyFromTheRock; Mon, Sep 24th, 2012 at 12:51 AM.
    redmartina likes this.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow! I just tried this today from Save On's. It's pretty good! They have the 35 calorie variety too! Thanks !

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Why is it so cheap ? Is it a price error or something ?..or is it a promotional pricing for the new product since it came out.

Most places have this between 4.99 to 6.99

Lot of people have the $ 4 Iogo cpn , which can be used for multiple Iogo products , so basically you can get 4 x 16 x 100 gm free with this cpn
    Last edited by tjthemanto; Mon, Sep 24th, 2012 at 01:07 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

are they very close to expire

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    are they very close to expire
    No the ones that my cousin picked up had a 2 week expiry on them.

I got a similar deal last week at SDM as well, I got 2 of the 16 x 100ml packs of Silhouette yogurt for $.99 each, and they were still 3 weeks from expiry.
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

EDIT: Jenny did you mean this is $1 after the $4 coupon?

Last week at Loblaws I got the 12x probiotic 100ml for $4.99.

Sometimes those yogurts with chemical sweetener like Source or Silhouette are sold for next to nothing. The Iogo 0% has fake sugar in it too
    Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Why is it so cheap ? Is it a price error or something ?..or is it a promotional pricing for the new product since it came out.

Most places have this between 4.99 to 6.99

Lot of people have the $ 4 Iogo cpn , which can be used for multiple Iogo products , so basically you can get 4 x 16 x 100 gm free with this cpn
    Last edited by torontogal12; Mon, Sep 24th, 2012 at 07:34 AM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Great deal! Looked up my store and it says "stock status not available" Does that mean my stores dont carry it or they just have nothing on file?

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    EDIT: Jenny did you mean this is $1 after the $4 coupon?

Last week at Loblaws I got the 12x probiotic 100ml for $4.99.

Sometimes those yogurts with chemical sweetener like Source or Silhouette are sold for next to nothing. The Iogo 0% has fake sugar in it too
    No its $1 in store.

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Great deal! Looked up my store and it says "stock status not available" Does that mean my stores dont carry it or they just have nothing on file?
    I'm not 100% sure on that one. There is a code there you can check status in store with an associate. If you have a smart phone or printer it wouldn't hurt to print ( or download ) the page just in case they are showing a different price in store.
    cath007 likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I called two Walmarts (Heartland and Square One) in Mississauga. They do not have the deal for $1 and as per the associate from grocery the prices on the site are subject to change and do not apply to each store (we all know that). What the square one guy did say, some stores are not selling and to make room for new stock they may price items lower, also if a product is being discontinued at some of the locations they price items lower.

This all makes sense when last month I seen online that the Always 54 count of pads were priced for $1 and when I went they had none on the shelf. I went to CS for a rain cheque and was told the item is no longer in their system and is noted as discontinued.
    cath007 likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

But if anyone finds them in the Mississauga Brampton area please post.

I'm pretty sure the Walmart at Bovaird and Quarry edge does not have them for this price as I did my grocery yesterday at this location.

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

i looked it up in my edmonton locatioin stores and some say 6.00 and most of them say 1.00 so its pretty sure that they have them for 1.00 in edmonton thanks for the post jenny any one know where some coupons are for these lol

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

all of the stores in hamilton near me, show up $1 online.. incase anyone lives close to hamilton... just asked my friend is there is stock in the rhymal location (shes a manager there) will let you guys know if theres stock at that one.

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

with the save 75 cents coupons on save.ca this would be 16 pack of yogurts for 25 cents. hopefully my coupon comes in time
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I actually save this on their website a few weeks ago but I haven't found this flavour in stores in my area so I havent been able to get the deal. I have tried 5 diff. WM in Brant-Hamilton area and no one carries it. Its great that some have found it in your area. Funny its been posted for this long though. Maybe the more popular the product becomes, Wm will carry a wider variety.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

There is a $.75 tear pad ( booklet actually ) next to most yogurt displays. I have seen them at several Sobeys, Safeway, Co-op. They are for $.75 off ANY IOGO product.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information