• 1 Post By torontogal12
  • 1 Post By flyingdutch
  • 1 Post By mandolinatou
  • 4 Post By TeamGalJen

Thread: Team Buy...improving my life

mandolinatou
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

So I just wanted to brag about how much my life has changed with team buy. I have two problems that team buy has helped me remedy. I am an orphan and I grew up in terrible poverty, so I only dreamed of getting massages and hair removal done. I have chronic neck/back pain which I have had since I was a little kid. I also have an excessive body hair problem, related to medical issues, that does interfere with my daily life. Lazer hair when I was quoted would have cost me 10,000 grand, if I got the massages I need just to sleep it would cost around 1800 a year. I have given myself a crazy annual budget for Team Buy of 1,000 dollars this year. However I want to share with you what I am able to do with this budget. I am getting lazer hair on my face, full leg, and bikini line for the next year. I get massages once every two week to manage my chronic pain. I am signed up for private group pilates classes at a studio close by. I do yoga once a week. I traveled to Niagara falls with my daughter and stayed in a 4 star hotel 2 nights. I feel like I am living a dream life of some multi-millionaire yuppie. Yet its my life, my life with 1,000 on team buy. Team buy literally changed my life.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

good for you!
    TeamGalJen likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Good for you! Ha, Teambuy just posted this on Facebook!
    TeamGalJen likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

saw on facebook too
    TeamGalJen likes this.

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

I love teambuy. I went on a wine cruise and it was awesome! No way would I even have thought about doing anything like that with out the substantial discount from team buy. I saved 75%!
    TeamGalJen likes this.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

LOVE teambuy too, awesome thing! Never thought of a team buy budget woohoo! Im gunna do it too! =]
    TeamGalJen likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

can u explain more, anyone can do that, or this is kinda of telemarketing?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Good for you!

Don't forget all those other deal sites. I like onespout.com. It compiles all the different sites onto one page
    ssbean likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

it's great that it's given you so many opportunities!
    TeamGalJen likes this.

mandolinatou
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thats funny. I think they should totally give me some teambuy bucks for this.
    TeamGalJen likes this.

mandolinatou
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Kash koosh so team buy is a website that posts group buying deals. There are a lot of websites that offer this type of special pricing deal like groupon or buytopia. They are city specific and provide specials to get you in the door of companies that provide a service (spas, restaurants, yoga studios). They've also started selling things like tooth brushes, jewelry, home goods, etc. They charge a special price if enough people buy a deal and you get a service you'd maybe not otherwise be able to afford, while the company offering a low price gets exposure to new clients. Its super important to read the fine print and make sure the location is reasonable. I have wasted a few tickets by not using them in time. It depends on your city and interests probably, but personally for my city I like team buy. I found it too hard to manage multiple certificates from multiple companies with so many sign ins required. These companies also fill up your inbox. I have an email address dedicated to this kind of stuff. The only thing I dislike about team buy is when you share a good deal with a friend whose used them before you can't get any team buy bucks, of course this is to stop abusive practices. What I think they should do is offer frequent flyer bucks. Perhaps once you purchase 5 deals you get 10 team buy bucks to encourage people to buy through one group buying site. If you do group buying right, through whatever company, you can live very well with out spending too much money.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi Mandolinatou,
    My name is Jenifer and I am the social media manager at TeamBuy.ca. I want to reach out and thank you on behalf of the TeamBuy family for sharing your story with us and the SmartCanucks community. Your touching review certainly made our day. As mentioned above, your review was shared across the office and with the TeamBuy community via our Facebook fan page and Twitter accounts across Canada.

We'd love to give you some TeamBucks and hear more of your suggestions. Please email me at [email protected] with the email address associated with your TeamBuy account so I can credit you accordingly.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Well, I had different experience with them, I purchased an auto package from them last year, but after purchasing I found out that I had to leave my car and didn't trust the business, so I asked tembuy for return . Although I paid with credit card, they didn't have option to refund the amount to my credit card, they suggested to send me cheque, I said OK. it is almost a year now, every other months I followed up with them and they kept replying to me that the cheque has sent out , blah blah blah. so far no cheque.

Maybe Jennifer will resolve this issue , hopefully
    >>Amazing Search & Win websites: <<
    1. http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/hasti So far I earned $80
    2. http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?Refby=hasti So far I earned $40

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Sorry duplicated post!!
    Last edited by hasti; Mon, Oct 1st, 2012 at 10:29 PM.
    >>Amazing Search & Win websites: <<
    1. http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/hasti So far I earned $80
    2. http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?Refby=hasti So far I earned $40

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by hasti View Post
    Well, I had different experience with them, I purchased an auto package from them last year, but after purchasing I found out that I had to leave my car and didn't trust the business, so I asked tembuy for return . Although I paid with credit card, they didn't have option to refund the amount to my credit card, they suggested to send me cheque, I said OK. it is almost a year now, every other months I followed up with them and they kept replying to me that the cheque has sent out , blah blah blah. so far no cheque.

Maybe Jennifer will resolve this issue , hopefully
    Got your email!
    Thanks for reaching out and happy to help sort this out for you.

Thread Information