User Tag List

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Shwa Girl
  • 1 Post By FallenPixels
  • 3 Post By Minou
  • 2 Post By FallenPixels

Thread: Love reading magazines? My daughters school is fundraising this activity!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

LINK: https://www.ccrp.ca/orders/

Hi there everyone, my daughter is doing her annual magazine fundraiser. The program allows you to purchase magazines-often up to 60% cheaper then newstand price- while helping the school! This fantastic program helps promote reading (especially in your little ones), and helps you save money! A significant part of the money collected will stay with our school. Our program features over 100s of different titles INCLUDING Oprah, Martha Stewart, People, ELLE, Weight Watchers, Canadian Living, and Rachel Ray. English your 2nd language? No problem. Check the 'Language' section.

CCRP has a strict 100% GUARANTEE. Their company policy ensures EVERY SINGLE customer is COMPLETELY SATISFIED! If you have any concerns or problems, you can call CCRP's toll free #- 1-800-665-5133. If you are unhappy with your selection, contact them and they will make an adjustment for you. With our program, you can start a NEW SUBSCRIPTION, RENEW, and GIFT subscriptions. Digital copies for iPads or Tablets are also available. Our school could use the extra funding for textbooks, programs (such as option classes) and upgrades.

Still not convinced? Check out these sample prices:

Reader's Digest - Canada's Most Read Magazine
    12 issues for ONLY $32
    News-stand price: $58.14

Sport's Illustrated - America's #1 Sport's Magazine
    56 issues for ONLY $56
    News-stand price: $318.56

FOR KIDS
    Chickadee (Ages 6-9)
    10 issues for ONLY $39
    News-stand price: $59.85

Please, if you can, visit this link to try it: https://www.ccrp.ca/orders/
    <please check users profile or a later signature for referral>

PLEASE, PLEASE if you like what you see, please click and buy! Thank you so, so much!
    If you have any questions, please visit http://www.ccrp.ca OR call 1-800-665-513.

Thank you SO, SO much!!

Don't like magazines but know someone who does? Please do share to friends and families, thank you very much! Offer only available in Canada.
    I know it sounds like I am advertising, but our school could use the money. THANKS, PLEASE CHECK IT OUT IF YOU HAVE TIME!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by FallenPixels; Wed, Sep 26th, 2012 at 07:59 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi there everyone, my daughter is doing her annual magazine fundraiser. The program allows you to purchase magazines-often up to 60% cheaper then newstand price- while helping the school! This fantastic program helps promote reading (especially in your little ones), and helps you save money! A significant part of the money collected will stay with our school. Our program features over 100s of different titles INCLUDING Oprah, Martha Stewart, People, ELLE, Weight Watchers, Canadian Living, and Rachel Ray. English your 2nd language? No problem. Check the 'Language' section.

CCRP has a strict 100% GUARANTEE. Their company policy ensures EVERY SINGLE customer is COMPLETELY SATISFIED! If you have any concerns or problems, you can call CCRP's toll free #- 1-800-665-5133. If you are unhappy with your selection, contact them and they will make an adjustment for you. With our program, you can start a NEW SUBSCRIPTION, RENEW, and GIFT subscriptions. Digital copies for iPads or Tablets are also available.Our school could use the extra funding for textbooks, programs (such as option classes) and upgrades.

Still not convinced? Check out these sample prices:
    Reader's Digest - Canada's Most Read Magazine
    12 issues for ONLY $32
    News-stand price: $58.14

Sport's Illustrated - America's #1 Sport's Magazine
    56 issues for ONLY $56
    News-stand price: $318.56

FOR KIDS
    Chickadee (Ages 6-9)
    10 issues for ONLY $39
    News-stand price: $59.85

Please, if you can, visit this link to try it: https://www.ccrp.ca/orders/
    <please check users profile or a later signature for referral>

PLEASE, PLEASE if you like what you see, please click and buy! Thank you so, so much!
    If you have any questions, please visit http://www.ccrp.ca OR call 1-800-665-513. .

Thank you SO, SO much!!

Don't like magazines but know someone who does? Please do share to friends and families, thank you very much! Offer only available in Canada.
    I know it sounds like I am advertising, but our school could use the money. THANKS, PLEASE CHECK IT OUT IF YOU HAVE TIME!
    Last edited by FallenPixels; Wed, Sep 26th, 2012 at 07:59 PM.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Welcome to Smart Canucks.
    Magazines = public library at our house.

Too bad she didn't have those wonderful girl guide cookies for the fundraiser.
    Kristy Wong likes this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I have merged your threads and put your information into your signature as referrals and earning links are not allowed in posts.

Users, if you are interested in this deal and helping this user, please check her about me page to view her signature or any posts she makes after this
    Kristy Wong likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

It's too bad when new users immediately post something asking for our help...so ofte we're seeing spam like that. Looks like Kristy Wong is a new user who joined on the same day as Isabella Rea. I'm much more likely to consider requests when a person has been a contributing member to Smart Canucks for some time... and yes, I've ordered fundraising magazines from people on here before.

Welcome Isabella Rea/Kristy Wong. I hope you become a regular contributor to Smart Canucks and get to learn what a wonderful community this is.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

People are allowed to post what they like within the rules, new or not

The reason many new members disappear are because people call them out for something they feel is wrong when its just fine
    Bubbelinchen and hijinx25 like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Super Duper Smart Canuck happy_me24's Avatar
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Our landlord's son is doing this, so I buy my magazines from him. I know that the kids get prizes for whoever sells the most magazines within each school, so I wish your daughter good luck!

Thread Information