User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've been a Giant Tiger (Tante Marie) customer for almost 40 years,Last week I had a problem with the young inexperienced cashier,I got a loto ticket validated,got my free ticket,(from a 28 day ticket) told her that there is a remaininig draw ticket coming back to me and should read 4 draws remaining,she gave me the original ticket w/23 draws remaining & my free one,told her a dozen times,this ticket is no longer valid,& she tried to charge me for my 4 remaining draws,had to call a "supervisor"she too had no clue & told me to return tomorow,told them I'm not leaving without my tickets,tried to explain to them how it works,they both argued me,I told them call loto Quebec,your both not understanding,& I'm not putting up with this nonsence,call your boss or the police,do something,you both don't know anything,I got yelled & critisized by people in line,had to tell them to mind their business,they finally called some one,he told me that "mistakes happen because of the small pay they recieve",(has nothing to do with me or my problem) finaly they figured it out,after listening carefully,what I'd been telling them all along (35 minutes of bull) the young girl apologizes,rolling her eyes up,with a stinky atitude,cold apologies from the "supervisors" they made feel like an Idiot in front of the other customers & I was very insulted,I sent 5 e-mails to customer service,all I got is,you will be contacted within 24 hrs.never got any other reply,they don't care or customer service doesn't exist,contacted loto Quebec,and got a reply,and they would look in to it,After 40 years of going to that same store,I will never buy a thing from that company,they don't value their clients,I didn't appreciate being insulted like that,funny thing is that,I'd been a good customer longer than they both work there,I've seen them come & go,but I rember going there with my mom when I was young,& kept going there on my own,I use to spend at least 300+ a month there + I do some of my elderly mothers shopping there too,there's other stores that offer great value,their lose-CUSTOMER SERVICE NEEDS TO WAKE UP!-I'll keep complaining about Giant Tiger everywhere & anyone,untill they respond,I'm sending e-mails every day and I've printed them all,to show the public that they don't respond to any complaints,they responded when my e-flyer stopped comming,they fixed that,but won't address any complaints,go figure,I've never been so insulted in my life,is it to hard for them to at least reply----UPDATE,28/09/12---finaly,have received a response,this post could've been avoided,only if custommer service would've told me that everything was sent to the store I had the problem with,got contacted by the store manager,he knew who I was,told me what kind of smokes I buy,& other things,he said, that he sees me often,& offered his apologies for the neglectful people & has looked in to the matter,offered me things,but I refused,I'm not looking for freebees,I just want to be treated with some respect,nothing else,if custommer service would've informed me,instead of ignoring me,this post wouldn't be here,I'm still not sure about returnig to any GT stores,after this,customer service should've contacted me (they need lessons,how to comunicate with the people that ask for some sort of custommer service) the manager was very polite & understanding,but the rest of them have left me with mixed feelings,was going to remove this post,but now it's here for "[email protected]"I'm content that they did something,but could've been all avoided,if they would learn to comunicate & update us with their replies,I'm still a little ticked off,with their action,communication goes a long way.......now I have to deal with loto Quebec & update all the other complaints I've posted,time I'll never get back....thanks a lot [email protected],bunch off @#$!S
    This thread is currently associated with: Giant Tiger
    Last edited by carl; Fri, Sep 28th, 2012 at 02:29 PM. Reason: UPDATE/RESPONSE

Thread Information