User Tag List

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I ordered last years Samplicious and I was very happy with what arrived so of course I wanted to try this years. Even though the price was higher I figured being Kraft products it was worth it. It came in the mail today and I was a little disappointed as its just an envelope. Ok granted all items are perishables but we were spoiled last year with a big box of yummy goodies delivered right to our doors. This year we need to get in the car and find the products at the stores. It would have been better if they would have at least included a variety of boxes of crackers to go with all this cheese and maybe some pasta to go with the cooking creme. I just hope that this year I can find the particular products in my towns stores.
    Please share your opinions and share your opinions on the products you have tried too. Which did you like, whats the best tasting and how did you use it.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by QueenH; Tue, Sep 25th, 2012 at 01:53 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

what about the coupons? none fpcs

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

At $30 it was not cheap, just an ok price. I plan to trying to use my "FPC" up when I get a bonus. This week I noticed Sobey's has kraft cheese as buy one and get 150 points (worth about $1.20), plus you can include it's purchase with the other clubsobey's offer of buy $35 and get 250 points ($2.00), so you get something extra. I'll also watch for B1G1 offers. By taking advantage of offers like these, it is not too bad.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Posted twice in error. Sorry.
    Last edited by Lavender Lady; Sat, Sep 29th, 2012 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Posted twice in error

Thread Information