User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By colourcube
  • 1 Post By mulock

Thread: Jysk online orders

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

So, I ordered 3 items from Jysk that were on sale back on September 12th. Did not receive any order confirmation from them until last week on Sept 28th, exactly 2 weeks and 2 days later :S.

Is this normal? It's been so long that I began to think that the order was not placed or that they had cancelled it without informing me. I even went out to another store and purchased a similar item because I was sure that the order would never arrive. Now I have to waste my time and gas to do a return.

I will definitely not be placing any orders with them again. You would think that they would at least respond with a order confirmation email and delivery date after an order is placed! It takes 2 seconds! Hello customer service, are you there?
    This thread is currently associated with: JYSK
    Last edited by colourcube; Tue, Oct 2nd, 2012 at 12:58 PM.
    mulock likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That's normal with JYSK. I placed an order and 2 weeks later nothing. I contacted them and no response. I then sent another stern email demanding an explanation and next thing I know I get an email saying they are sorry and will ship it immediately to me. Horrible service all around with JYSK.

Also, beware of their product descriptions since they are very misleading. "Wood" is not 'Wood" but instead it is "particle board with plastic laminate resembling wood."
    colourcube likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Then it is the norm...how sad.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had the opposite experience - ordered 2 nightstands, got confirmation and delivery was super quick - 3 days!

Thread Information