User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Trick or Treat Tear Pad Train (with Spooky Halloween Bonus!)

Scottishgal
    Trading Score
    480 (100%)

I left feedback for conductor plus each of the passengers. This was how I was asked to do it on the last train I was on so hope I'm correct Thanks for the coupons everyone

Trading Score
    283 (100%)

Received my envie, thanks for the coupons. left feedback for the conductor too.

Smart Canuck couponclippercaitie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    171 (100%)

So sorry I didn't answer your questions sooner Dave, I just saw your posts now!

Scottishgal won the generosity bonus! She sent me over 40 points from my wishlist! (I know right!) You were definately next in the running though with 25 points!!

As for feedback, It's only mandatory to leave for me, you usually only leave FB for everyone on VWT's (from my experience anyways), but if you already left for everyone that's fine too!

I'm sorry the train took so long, CP has been so slow lately, trains really are getting dragged out this time of year. For the future I'll know to ask for nice late expiries! Thank you all for riding!
    Anna Michele and Dave Dave like this.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Got mine! Thanks for the ride!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponclippercaitie View Post
    So sorry I didn't answer your questions sooner Dave, I just saw your posts now!

Scottishgal won the generosity bonus! She sent me over 40 points from my wishlist! (I know right!) You were definately next in the running though with 25 points!!

As for feedback, It's only mandatory to leave for me, you usually only leave FB for everyone on VWT's (from my experience anyways), but if you already left for everyone that's fine too!

I'm sorry the train took so long, CP has been so slow lately, trains really are getting dragged out this time of year. For the future I'll know to ask for nice late expiries! Thank you all for riding!
    Thank you. I was unsure of the feedback as this was my second train. Thanks for the coupons I can use most of them was a good train. Got the stickers just in time to add them to the halloween bowl. We cut them out and handed them out with our candy. Kids liked it
    Anna Michele likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information