User Tag List

Page 119 of 493 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 169 219 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

fav restaurants - Dominos (delivery counts right?), Swiss Chalet, McDonalds & Timmies. Though I'll go pretty much anywhere, those are the ones we go to most since they are kid friendly and quick

I have 15 presents for buddy (though 2 are still on the way) and 20 for junior buddy... waiting for Christmas stuff to come out to top them up a bit lol. And to get to a few stores. Since maildate is after rememberance day and I have a really long weekend then I might take advantage and get the last shopping done without my little helper... since everything I buy he thinks is for him!!
    slambert likes this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

lil ceasars and dominos are 2 of my fav's LOL although I also love moxies

item I always wanted was a mon chichi and I saw one last year and wish I had bought it
    garbagepicker likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Fav restaurants? Hmm I live in a really small town with not much choice, so my favs here are Panago Pizza, Triple O's (aka WhiteSpot), or Subway. But hubby and I will pretty much eat anywhere LOL

Went shopping with baby yesterday and today without baby, scored 25000 pts at SDM (yay! only 23000 pts away from having enuf for two mega redemptions this year!), and got a lot of shopping done for my buddy and even managed to spoil myself with a nice black coat

Came home and decided I probably should actually count what I've bought so far, cuz I just keep buying and whoa, I'm almost done!! (P.S. Buddy, I spoiled you, definitely more than 25 items, a bunch of my stuff for you are grouped together! And honestly, I don't really care what I've spent on my buddy...I've saved so much money this year because of this website and trades with everyone, so doing this train is like giving back!!) There's still a couple items that I want to get that I haven't found yet and waiting for my online order to arrive.

You'd like us to take a picture of everything all together, just in case, right? Figuring out the days is going to be hard, but fun Also, when we mail the package, we put our return address on there? So once the package arrives, our buddy will know who its from then, right?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Oh right, forgot those two questions:

Thing I always wanted and never got as a kid? LOL "Moon shoes" they were in the Sears Wishbook catalogue every year and I never got them.

Fav thing I got and still have? I'd have to say some of the special christmas ornaments I was given. I love setting up my tree every year, takes me back to my childhood with all the memories.
    julesie-pie likes this.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

favourite restaurant: Tea story here in Winnipeg, then right down the street is Kauai crepes :D mmmmm
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    Fav restaurants? Hmm I live in a really small town with not much choice, so my favs here are Panago Pizza, Triple O's (aka WhiteSpot), or Subway. But hubby and I will pretty much eat anywhere LOL

Went shopping with baby yesterday and today without baby, scored 25000 pts at SDM (yay! only 23000 pts away from having enuf for two mega redemptions this year!), and got a lot of shopping done for my buddy and even managed to spoil myself with a nice black coat

Came home and decided I probably should actually count what I've bought so far, cuz I just keep buying and whoa, I'm almost done!! (P.S. Buddy, I spoiled you, definitely more than 25 items, a bunch of my stuff for you are grouped together! And honestly, I don't really care what I've spent on my buddy...I've saved so much money this year because of this website and trades with everyone, so doing this train is like giving back!!) There's still a couple items that I want to get that I haven't found yet and waiting for my online order to arrive.

You'd like us to take a picture of everything all together, just in case, right? Figuring out the days is going to be hard, but fun Also, when we mail the package, we put our return address on there? So once the package arrives, our buddy will know who its from then, right?
    yes you put your return address and check the first page if your buddy has a camera on the right of their name you don't need to take pics but there are a few who do not have cameras

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

my most fav prezzies WERE xmas ornaments I had recieved every year since I was a baby and somehow they were lost and since i have no contact with birth family they were priceless

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Couponladybird I love the idea of that DVD, what a sweet hubby you have

My favorite restaurant is a local one here called the Esquire..fave bigger ones would be Stean-n-stein, Jack Astors, KFC and A&W
    CouponLadybird likes this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

=+1.Jezebelx2
    =+2.kupoklepto
    =+3.garbagepicker
    =+4.jody
    =+5.peachy
    =+6.coyote
    =+7.pumpkin
    =+8.couponladybird
    =+9.NickiB
    =+10.gwennad
    =+11.julesie-pie
    =+12. Mrs.Sunshine
    =+13.juliep_coupons
    =+15.Melissa
    =+16.RSAS
    =+17.K8's Fate
    =+18.Snuffy
    =+19.Armygirl76
    =+20.juilejolie
    =+21.lizardqueen
    =+22.shawshank
    =+23.xox2010
    =+24.dlee
    =+25.blusuz
    =+26.slambert
    =+27.new2sc
    =+28.Briwantstosave
    =+29.Momto2K's
    =+30.YellowTamborine
    =+31.missbee217
    =+32.Bear25
    =+33.Natt77
    =+34.scbpooh
    =+35.coupmama
    =+36.couponsrule
    =37.cowgirlmama04
    =+38.shawlightning
    =+39.wendyjane
    =+40.PammieD
    =+41.ceren
    =+42.chesterjes
    =+43.tmlskk01
    =+44.MeShell
    =+45.Trish1980

have I missed your response ? do you have a camera

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Buddy....what is your favorite restaurant?

Swiss Chalet, Jimmy the Greek, Pickle Barrel, Starbucks, McDonalds...just to name a few...
    Last edited by juliejolie; Sat, Oct 20th, 2012 at 09:21 PM.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

We hardly go out to eat! So faves are subway!!! McDonalds! and of course Timmies! And Starbucks if I feel like splurging!
    scbpooh likes this.

Trading Score
    148 (100%)

Mmmm favorite restaurant, everytime my mom and i go to Ontario we go to swiss chalet, sooooooooo good and we finally are getting one here in chilliwack woohoooooooooo and it's right beside where i work. I also like timmies and A&W but shhhhhhh cause i work at McDonalds.
    Jezebel and juliejolie like this.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

These questions were hard. sorry if im not super helpful to my buddy!

Favourite restaurants: hm...mostly local ones but in terms of the chain ones, I like white spot and the keg.

Thing I always wanted and never got as a kid? Hm...I can't really think of anything.

Fav thing I got and still have?
    My aqua ovo from David's tea...maybe my camera..my coupon holder from etsy.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

i must have missed those two.
    Thing i always wanted and never got as a kid? um i think i got everything i asked for. ya a little spoiled. mind u by the time i came along my siblings were moved out. so it was me and my sister. we were good kids. did well. then it was me for years. i did well

Fav. thing i got and still have.? oh dear i have to say nothing i got as a kid i still have. except memories. OH WAIT i do have one thing. my brother gave me a little silver ring with a tiny stone in it shortly after my sister was engaged. when he gave it to me i asked him if it meant if we were getting married. everyone got a kick out of it. I still have that ring. so its been 35ish years. not sure y. i just can't get rid of it.
    Jezebel, Bear25 and slambert like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Yikes. I have a lot of pages to catch up on.

Favorite restaurant?

If we go out to eat, we tend to go to hole in the wall places. We love Chinese, Mexican, Indian, Vietnamese food. I am not a Starbucks fan. However, this time of year, I LOVE Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte so right now, that would probably be my favourite restaurant.

Gift I wanted but didn't get as a kid?

I grew up in foster care for the most part so there were lots of times when there was nothing under the tree. Nothing in particular sticks out though!!

Gift I still have from when I was a kid?

A sticker book. I keep it because it brings fond memories. I used to love Scratch n Sniff Stickers.

Page 119 of 493 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 129 169 219 ... LastLast

Thread Information