User Tag List

Page 148 of 493 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 198 248 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

received another amazon order for my buddy today! one more online order to go and mine will be done & packed!

buddy if you are needing ideas: I'm not sure if I remembered to put it on my list. I really need canning tongs.....I managed to burn my hand yet again today canning carrots
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Thu, Oct 25th, 2012 at 05:54 PM.
    Jezebel, wendyjane and julesie-pie like this.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

ima counting the days until Nov 1.. i was told by a couple of different cashiers at different stores that they will have midnight shifts coming in on the 31st to replace all halloween stuff with xmas. i can't wait. going to be at a few stores first thing Nov 1 to take advantage of some sales and get my hands on some xmas stuff early.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

The top coupon holder is from Laa766 & is 7" X 4.5" plastic accordion folder with a fabric cover

The bottom one is from GrandmasLittleLilly: 8 inches long
    5 inches tall (when closed)
    2 inches in depth
    Says it holds 100s of coupons and I've found that to be the case.

I don't think I'm up to date on current coupons but I like FPC's lol, and "fresh" stuff, and milk, love milk (with later than Dec 31st expiry would be awesome but I don't know if there are any). My son drinks 2-3 bags of milk (that's 8 to 12 litres) in a week. Never mind if I want to use any for cooking/baking/my own cereal.
    PammieD likes this.

Trading Score
    204 (100%)

Just curious does my buddy like Joico hair products? Nope I don't use them

do you want Halloween/Thanksgiving items???? I honestly don't need anymore!

anyone interested in New Year items? Maybe those cracker things!!

On the off chance I can pull this off (really, buddy, do NOT get your hopes up), what colour is your coat. Or, in case you didn't answer this question (honestly can't remember--have to go check), what is your favourite colour? My coat is just black with a bit of red & white details

If you could travel anywhere, where would it be? Anywhere! I have only been to Florida! And just a few places in Ontario

What has been your favourite vacation you have been on? We were sponsored by the Children's Wish Foundation and stayed at Give Kids the World! Fantastic place! And we were able to go to Disney, Sea World and Universal Studios!

Buddy do you like Girl Guide Cookies(mint)? No thanks! My daughter use to sell them! I think we got sick of them! lol

Buddy do you shave or wax?? Wax my eyebrows (don't have a steady hand) and I shave my legs

question : what do you use to carry your coupons around in...if you used a binder would you like a home made bag to carry it in ? or would you like a smaller one similar to the ones ppl bought off etsy...like a lunch bag type ? I have a zippered binder and a binder type pencil case to keep my favorites but I could use a new one or a coupon bag!

Buddy what is your favorite coupon/offer out right now? The $4 wub3 Bear Paws, $1 Nestle water, Fresh Produce and FPC food coupons

Buddy do you want a chocolate chip banana bread? Yes please! Sounds yummy!!

Trading Score
    204 (100%)

I had my appointment with the Urologist and it turns out she thinks I have Interstitial Cystitist and Endometriosis growing in my abdomen. So I am now on Amatriptyline for nerve pain and will be having surgery in a few months.. a cystoscopy with hydrodistention for the IC and then at the same time so I don't need 2 procedures I will be having a laparoscopy to check for the Endometriosis.

I just hope I get the appointment soon so I know and that it will be over soon!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    Answer: Soldier Song!

I had to scroll and scroll and scroll till I found it!!! =)
    wow that was quick !!! and yes you are correct will mail you a prize

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    fave coupon/offer - I have a couple $4 IOGO, any of the cereal box/OEP/Hamburger Helper freebies, also love the coupons on Carnation Hot Chocolate -was able to pick up 9 boxes of Quality Street for free yesterday! ($2 clearance (surprisingly not short dated!)-$2 coupon).....these are now hidden from DH so I can ration them
    omg I want to stalk your Quality Street stash

Quote Originally Posted by garbagepicker View Post
    Baking today..so far 11 chocolate chip banana breads and and two banana sheet cakes...with cream cheese frosting when they are cooled.ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Buddy do you want a chocolate chip banana bread?(not from this batch though!)LOL!!!!
    hey hey you know where I live...no need to announce all MY banana bread your going to start a riot ! hehehe
    Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    how long does banana bread keep? Would it last the week it usually takes to ship? I'd love to send my buddy some home baking but I'm worried it would go bad.
    yes it will be fine
    Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    received another amazon order for my buddy today! one more online order to go and mine will be done & packed!

buddy if you are needing ideas: I'm not sure if I remembered to put it on my list. I really need canning tongs.....I managed to burn my hand yet again today canning carrots
    I have looked for those...no luck I am using silicone oven mitts

so I bought a few more things for my buddies today

I am also suppose to be getting a dog this week-end her name is Zoey and she is a terrier cross....I signed up to be a foster home for Mb Small Dog Rescue...I hope all works well and Jez doesn't get upset ...I will see if I can post a pic of her
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Jezebel; Fri, Oct 26th, 2012 at 12:13 AM.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Banana Choco Loaf OMG count me in

I usually take exactely the coupons I require. This is no longer working out for me because there seems to be n every growing amount of unadvertized sales or clearance blow out.

Congrats on your new addition Jez
    garbagepicker likes this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Banana Choco Loaf OMG count me in

I usually take exactely the coupons I require. This is no longer working out for me because there seems to be n every growing amount of unadvertized sales or clearance blow out.

Congrats on your new addition Jez
    I don't have her yet I am going to meet her tomorrow....I just hope Jez is okay as she was a rescue kitty also....it will really depend how it works for her as she comes first as much as I want to help.....

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Buddy what is your favorite coupon/offer out right now?

G
    Anything that makes something free
    #1 Right now is the Beyblades one ($10 off)
    I do not get inserts here, so some HV ones like the $2 Resolve or B1G1 Windex/Pantene, $2 SoftSoap, you know the ones I am referring to (You would have a better idea than I do...I just keep reading about these great coupons and never have any )

One year I used a specific wrap for every person ,so no nametags for the present shakers! Thinking I may do it again this year..what wrapping tricks/traditions do you do??

G
    We buy clothes and one big gift, the rest is from Santa, with the exception of a few other small things that we put out after they go to bed so they do not get to see them until they come down Christmas morning. The clothes all go in cltohing boxes

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    I would love it if ppl would use my referal link for groupon and if you have a referal link I can use yours as long as I am not signed up for it already lol
    I already have Groupon...as a matter of fact I was ust speaking with a rep from there today about running a promo for my residential cleaning company (local for now...)
    I was just wishing last night that someone would use my link for Quibids! I won Emma an iPod Touch for $19.83 last year, and would love to get some more great deals! Four people have signed up after me telling them to, and NONE of them used my link!
    Sorry I can't help you

[QUOTE=Peachykeen2007;5044423]Ha I know your not my buddy, my list is really small now

$10 Kellogg's Hasbro Pins for the Beyblades!!!!![/QUOTE]

Same here !!!
    Baking today..so far 11 chocolate chip banana breads and and two banana sheet cakes...with cream cheese frosting when they are cooled.ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Buddy do you want a chocolate chip banana bread?(not from this batch though!)LOL!!!!
    I would love the recipe! I just found 4 bananas in my freezer today when I was trying to make room or stuff (My big freezer is full and I got a second one free, but my husband refuses to hook it up, so I am trying to shove things into the freezer over my fridge )
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I am already a quibid member as is kuponklepto...I won an android tablet for 20ish and prob $100 in gift cards/ earrings and movie tickets plus a flattening iron and all with just the start up money...I never "bought " any other bids.....
    missbee217 likes this.

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

for sure!!! i have a hubby who will eat anything and a DS who follows suit......lol

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    OMG it was snowing for a whole 5 minutes
    we had that too this afternoon!! hubby says that we will be waking up to snow on the ground in the morning.........will have to see if he is right. he is pretty accurate with predicting the weather!

Trading Score
    148 (100%)

I finally found christmas wrapping i'm so happy, i'm starting to get the gifts mixed up and need to start wrapping. I've missed a few new questions i see so i'll go back and try to answer them for my buddy.
    garbagepicker likes this.

Trading Score
    148 (100%)

[QUOTE=Juliep_coupons;5045457]Just curious does my buddy like Joico hair products? Haven't used it in a long time but use to love them

do you want Halloween/Thanksgiving items???? I could always use new items

anyone interested in New Year items? Don't really do anything for New Years but if my buddy thinks i'd like something then of course send it

On the off chance I can pull this off (really, buddy, do NOT get your hopes up), what colour is your coat. Or, in case you didn't answer this question (honestly can't remember--have to go check), what is your favourite colour? My coat is red.

If you could travel anywhere, where would it be? I use to say Ireland but now i'd love to go back to Newfoundland

What has been your favourite vacation you have been on? Newfoundland

Buddy do you like Girl Guide Cookies(mint)? Yummmmmmmmmmm yes please

Buddy do you shave or wax?? Wax my upper lip and shave the rest

question : what do you use to carry your coupons around in...if you used a binder would you like a home made bag to carry it in ? or would you like a smaller one similar to the ones ppl bought off etsy...like a lunch bag type ? I have a plastic coupon pouch that a buddy from here gave me, but a lunch bag type sounds great

Buddy what is your favorite coupon/offer out right now? The Fpc puppy chow and FPC food coupons.

Buddy do you want a chocolate chip banana bread? I'm sorry but i make small loaves for everyone at Christmas and i just don't need any more.

I hope that i got them all, now to go find my buddies answers.

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Buddy, as I am sitting here looking at my samples and stockpile, I am wondering if you (or your hubby) are interested in:

Liquid Ultra Downy?
    Irish Spring Body Wash?
    Shaving Gel ?
    Majesta TP?
    Bounce Sheets?
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Also, FYI for those of you that were interested in the Skylander stuff...

ToysRUs.
    com has those, along with Monster High on sale; B1G1 40% off

They do ship to Canada!
    Jezebel and slambert like this.

Page 148 of 493 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 198 248 ... LastLast

Thread Information