User Tag List

Page 159 of 493 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 259 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

I could use a makeup bag - either a small one or a larger, travel sized one. (I really need a small one though)

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by new2sc View Post
    Very nicely wrapped gifts!
    from far away, close up is another matter lol
    Jezebel and Bear25 like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    148 (100%)

Yes plese to a make-up bag, i always use ziplock bags, but i need like 4 of them lol. I bought a couple more gifts today for my buddy but i think i need to start looking at the size of things i'm buying, i may need a u-haul truck, never mind a box.
    Jezebel, scbpooh, Ceren and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

...just realized my package doesn't have ANY Christmas themed items in it... Going to have to find something over the next couple days.
    Jezebel and Bear25 like this.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Thanks everyone for letting me vent/freak out a little today It was a pretty hellish/scary day.

When Donnie showed up at the hospital with Alexa though, my day started to get better (even when he banked the 'remember the day that daddy & munchkin walked through Stormageddon for you!' card).

Turns out, I've got placenta or a lot of clots or crap in me still which has caused infection (they can't tell from the ultrasound 100% what it is because the tissue looks so similar or something). Options for treatment are surgery or non invasive drugs to try to fix stuff up. We opted for non invasive. Surgery still could be an option if this doesn't work, but here's crossing out fingers! Thank goodness for OHIP man! And family to help out! So crazy!

Good idea for moving the fish from the stove top. We have a bad habit of unintentionally cooking/melting stuff by leaving it on the vent element when we turn on the oven. Oops!

Make-up bag - no thanks! I also have a million from when I sold Avon. Strangely enough, I use 2 small ones that I bought (not from Avon! Lol)

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Question to buddy as I may have found some amazing deals for you

1. Do you do scrapbooking?

2. What kinds of things can you use (please don't answer anything as I don't do this and have NO clue what these items are )

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

no scrapbooking here

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Oh Pam.. prayers it all works out. geez!~

I don't 'scrapbook' persay however i like to collect bits and pieces to make home made cards.
    what could I use, letters and numbers, cut outs of shapes etc, card material, anything you may stick to a card that may make it pretty. ie stickers, pearls. etc. pretty much anything. not picky as im just starting to collect items to make some. its also a small passion of mine to um 'outdo' someone i know who makes cards.
    Jezebel likes this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post

1. Do you do scrapbooking? nope

2. What kinds of things can you use (please don't answer anything as I don't do this and have NO clue what these items are )
    none needed

Makeup bag: I use lipgloss - that would be one empty makeup bag. *I have about 10 lipglosses on the go too so that wasn't a hinthint on what to get me!
    I'm going to Minneapolis on Friday/Saturday with some girlfriends to watch the Madonna concert and shop - want to check out Sports Authority for double jogging strollers, biking accessories for cold weather riding... maybe pop into an outlet store and see fancy shi-shi wallets/purses
    Jezebel likes this.
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

I used to scrapbook all of the time and have a few books that need to be completed. I hope to someday find the time again. I would use letters, numbers, baby boy themed stuff (paper, verses, stickers and accessories) and the same for disney themed stuff. Also any of the various holidays as I do keep a regular book going as well as vacay books. I am however quite stocked up but would happily take anything you want to send me...but if peachy isn't my buddy or my buddy hasn't found an amazing sale please don't take this as a hint hint note either, I really have tons of it here

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

1. Do you do scrapbooking? Not yet but I want to learn

Ok I am guessing , glue gun, little cardbosrd decorations???? Help me someone, I have no idea what you use to scrapbook and peachy will smack me upside the head if I say anything

Trading Score
    204 (100%)

Just a quick reply before I shut my computer down until the storm is over! The wind is really blowing and I just don't want to wreck my computer having it on!!!

Pam ~ I hope you feel better soon!! *hugs*

Bluzsuz ~ I am really sorry to hear about the Girl Guide Camp! I hope everything gets worked out and fixed soon!!

Don't really need a make up bag.. I honestly have about 4 items of make up in total! lol

We don't scrapbook here but hope to make one of our Disney vacation so if my buddy knows some great items for scrapbooking that would be great for my daughter and I!

I hope everyone one is doing well and those that are going to be hit by the storm is safe and warm!! I stocked up on some batteries and some things that we may need if the power goes out!! *hugs to all*

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I used to scrapbook, never have time any more! But if I did I'd love stickers, fancy scissors that cut in jagged lines and things (I'm sure that's descriptive lol), card stock in nice colours, gel pens in pretty colours, and I think that's it. Besides pictures lol, all mine are online and never get printed any more.
    Jezebel and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Also "Red" his beta fish could use some new things

I just dropped his fish tank on the kitchen floor and it smashed , used a spatula and a bowl to pick him up, ewwwww gross!! He is now currently sitting in a pot on the stove

Now to go see if I can save any of the rocks and things that were in the tank - anyone know how long it would take a 5yr to notice his fish is missing???
    omg that is what i would do also...i wouldnt even help my son clean his tanks when he had them

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

No makeup bags - got too many, thanks!
    I don't scrapbook either, sorry.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Thread Information