User Tag List

Page 227 of 493 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 277 327 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    yikes can you please p'm me !!
    i did before i posted it on here......so you should have it!! (i hope)
    Jezebel likes this.

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

unpacked all my little packages from my buddy and i know who you are...lol.....(my sis told me)

will take a pic shortly and post it, but dear buddy, i have a feeling that a few things are not gonna make it to their day. i have a hubby who has a nose like a bloodhound and can sniff goodies and such (ie, Chips and chocolate) out no matter how good i hide them. i apologize in advance!!!!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    well, i guess i will find out tomorrow
    CouponLadybird likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RSAS View Post
    umm buddy, your package has been successfully delivered...I only mailed it yesterday afternoon! Glad I didn't pay extra from expedited!
    It's me. I got my package!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't opened it yet and I'm not going to until next week or so (well maybe just a quick peek). I have no self restraint!

I should be mailing mine later today. Just bought a last minute something that my buddy really wanted and its all numbered. Just have to stick it in the box and walk it over to the post office. At least its a nice day today.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Side note:

Bluz, I am jealous of your blanket. Would LOVE a batter like that. BUT all of our bedding (and towels) are chosen based on this criteria a) hides dirt from doggies b) hides fur from doggies
    Actually - we had that on our bed when we had Zoe, it did get grimy by times but it's a Ralph Lauren quilt (yay for Winners!) and it washes like a dream. Now if you could see the darker courdory patchy quilt underneath the white one with all the ripped squares that Zoe got her feet caught in you would feel more at home.

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    Umm attention buddy... I did not think ahead to have tags to number your gifts... your gifts have manila tags.. or marker.. (and it's not pretty..)
    I only had a package of 15 tags, so buddy you are getting pretty purple post-its on the rest. I also figure we are all going to be so excited to open our stuff that as long as there is a # on it somewhere it's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Hubby phoned and said it will be picked up at the end of the work day will be delivered by Friday at the lastest!
    Wowsers, I am sure mine will take at least a week.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

BOGO Olivieri sauces LIVE on facebook right now, hurry!

"Surprise Olivieri fans! We have 22,500 Buy 1 Get 1 FREE coupons to try our new Cooking Sauces for you now! GET YOUR BOGO COUPON HERE: http://on.fb.me/TZNsWU "
    Last edited by MeShell; Wed, Nov 14th, 2012 at 04:04 PM. Reason: added link
    Jezebel, wendyjane, NickiB and 6 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

buddy your package is in....mississauga lol
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

the chicken has flown the coop - (the parcel is no longer in my car) those reindeer antlers drove me mental on the highway today doing 100 the little bells make ALOT of noise :S
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

LOL imagine how Santa feels Wendy
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Mailed your parcel buddy (and buddy junior). Says expected delivery is Nov 20th. Which seems like a long time to me but at least it's before Dec 1st Only cost me $23 too... there are a few things that are lighter in there, I guess it didn't weight as much as I thought it would lol. Oh, be careful opening as it has some chocolate filler lol.

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    I am all packed up and ready to go but like many of us (whew!!!) I can't mail til tomorrow for a couple reasons - #1 I get paid tonight so have to wait for the $$$ hahahahah AND I have no vehicle and am not trotting downtown in the pouring rain with a huge box, people here think I am crazy already although I consider putting it in a wagon and taking it down that way but the rain sealed the deal.
    I have to wait 'till tomorrow morning as well, the rain stopped me as well today. My cats have been stalking my buddies box for most of the day, cats and boxes they never tire of it haha.
    Jezebel and gwennad like this.

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Umm attention buddy... I did not think ahead to have tags to number your gifts... your gifts have manila tags.. or marker.. (and it's not pretty..)
    Your wrapping job was so pretty! I don't think anything anything could make it look less pretty

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

My buddy mentioned that they like chocolate. I feel like I took it as a challange when I was wrapping everything up!

Trading Score
    148 (100%)

I think my buddy must be one smart lady and must of known what i've been going through, as when i got home from the funeral home the post truck was just leaving a note for me and gave me my parcel. I loveeeeeeeee the card, and i haven't taken things out yet as i want to make sure i wait till Dec but the little chocolate fillers um they aren't gonna make it. yummy chocolate. Again thank-youuuuuuuuu the box was bursting at the seams and i'm sure i'll love everything. Pictures are taken and i hope to be able to post tomorrow after i buy the cord and get the photos to load, i may need some help with that. I don't know if i can name my buddy but you know who you are and again thank-you.
    Jezebel, scbpooh, new2sc and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Ok Jez, I'm taking you up on the offer to mail Nov 15th... My original box was 3 gifts too small... soooo, I opened up MY box from JulieJolie this morning as it was about 2 inches longer... Umm, nope, still a no go... Will be on the search for box #3 after work today!

P.S. I only squeezed the packages a little when I opened my box from JJ.. day 15 is intriguing.. I can feel something, but have no CLUE what it is... (I will have to re-pack it tonite as well... otherwise I might get a little too touchy feelie with them....)
    To be honest, I don't remember what day #15 is... I just made sure the last gift was awesome and scattered everything else
    Jezebel likes this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Thread Information