User Tag List

Page 296 of 493 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 346 396 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Kayden has 1 teacher, 2 helpers. i didnt want to get them the normal, mugs, chocolates,ect. I actually wasnt even really looking for gifts and I found some really nice towels at dollarama. they came in a 2pk. 1 was a Christmas towel and 1 was a microfiber towel. They were $3 but really nice quality as far as hubby and I thought. Also found them some cookie cutters at Walmart to add to them. They were $3 for a 4pk. Might add something else if I find something.
    awww mine is a Kayden too - just minus the Y
    scbpooh likes this.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by YellowTamborine View Post
    BTW does anyone have any good teacher gift ideas? This is our first preschool year so i'm not sure what the protocol is haha
    I'm a teacher and like...
    - Tim's gift cards, chocolates, mittens and scarves (for yard duty), jams, jellies, dip mixes, but please...no more mugs!!!

Please remember too that most teachers know that money is very tight for families (especially around the holiday time), and that gifts are not expected.

Kayden has 1 teacher, 2 helpers. i didnt want to get them the normal, mugs, chocolates,ect. I actually wasnt even really looking for gifts and I found some really nice towels at dollarama. they came in a 2pk. 1 was a Christmas towel and 1 was a microfiber towel. They were $3 but really nice quality as far as hubby and I thought. Also found them some cookie cutters at Walmart to add to them. They were $3 for a 4pk. Might add something else if I find something.
    Sounds great!

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    On vistaprint.ca you could order a personalized notepad or post-it notes "from the desk of Mrs______"
    or a personalized pen... all affordable...
    Neat idea!
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    On vistaprint.ca you could order a personalized notepad or post-it notes "from the desk of Mrs______"
    or a personalized pen... all affordable...

I agree with scbpooh... teachers end up with enough mugs, chocolates, etc...

Neat stickers for teachers like "great job" ,"#1", "way to go", etc would also be appreciated and used!
    That's a great idea! I'm a little embarrassed i didnt' think of that kind of thing myself given what i do for a living haha

BTW little tidbit that i don't think most people realize, most of the smaller digital print shops are pretty much the same price as any of the online options with the added benefits of proofing, 1-2 day turnarounds and completely personalized designs. You do have to provide the artwork which is probably what holds most people back but keep in mind most will accept pdfs and, many, even word and ppt files

HOWEVER if you have a way to get free shipping then completely disregard that and go nuts.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

The last few years we have asked the teacher the name of their favorite charity and made a donation on their behalf in lieu of a gift
    Jezebel, Ceren, Melissa13 and 8 others like this.

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    The last few years we have asked the teacher the name of their favorite charity and made a donation on their behalf in lieu of a gift
    This is a beautiful idea
    slambert and missbee217 like this.

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

2 years ago... we came across a clearance bin at walmart(I think)... might have been Zellers... anyway, the small 3.5 inch digital picture frames were on clearance for $2.00 <-- yup, no joke... My niece and nephew gave their teachers each one...

Awesome find = Awesome gift

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Hope you are all having a wonderful day

Name:  coyote whiplash.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  27.1 KB

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

x3

my youngest is Kayden

currently TKO'd on the floor

awww mine is a Kayden too - just minus the Y

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

aww i SO miss those butt in the air sleeping days..somehow an 18 year old just doesnt' look quite the same. lol

I actually picked up two more stocking stuffers for hubby.. nutella and Ouzo its a greek ? candy i think. we were driving by a little shop here and they have BAGS fof them in the window he goes.. oooh i'd love some of them. $15?? no sorry.. i went in today they had little tubs of them for $2. YES!
    Jezebel, scbpooh, Ceren and 6 others like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

And you too !
    Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Hope you are all having a wonderful day

Name:  coyote whiplash.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  27.1 KB
    Jezebel, Armygirl76 and coyote00 like this.
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

ah poopers I knew it was supposed to be crazy warm -1 to +1 ish so now it will be a sloppy mess too yay. Hubbies' work party for the kids this weekend. Next weekend is the adults turn Booked a trim/style and makeup (I have NO clue) and got a yummy mummy dress (at least I think it is) for my new bod. Shoes are another matter - I'll have to dig around the back of the closet to see what kind of dinosaurs I can find. Am borrowing some bling from a gal pal that sells Lia Sophia :D sitter booked.... we don't get out much together so I'm fairly excited

Well those of you in Manitoba get ready for it, another snow fall! Were getting right now and its not pretty! Its only been snowing for the couple hours and our roads are complete sh*t again! Just when i was getting used to crappy driving, it gets worse again! My usual drive of dropping Kayden off and coming back home with usual takes me 20-25 mins took me almost 40 mins! Just a heads up!
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    I've received this type of gift in the past and was very touched by ths idea. I received a gift card from a student for CanadaHelps.org. I was able to select a charity of my choice online (from a long list of great, well known charities) to make a donation on my behalf. It's a wonderful gift!
    Jezebel, Armygirl76 and slambert like this.
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

RSAS, I think it works for rice balls too but I know Ive seen rice molds sold separately.
    RSAS likes this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Daughter
    I wish you the strength to face challenges with confidence...
    along with the wisdom to choose your battles carefully...
    I wish you adventure on your journey and may you always stop to help someone along the way...
    Listen to your heart and take risks carefully...
    Remember how much you are loved...
    I am so proud of you!

Buddy I found this quote yesterday and love it if you want to craft this into anything that would be awesome
    Jezebel, Ceren, wendyjane and 4 others like this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

My 3 year old in incapable of keeping a pair of mitts for more than a week. It's freezing out today and the poor guy was left with only 1 mitt for half our walk home. remind me again why i can't superglue them to his hands? Buddy would you be able to craft him up some mitts with the string attached? or hit up your local dollar store. I bought 3 pairs form dollarama at the beginning of the season. i'm now down to 1 and they are all sold out!. He kept ripping them off the string but even still they tend to last longer than the non string variety.

Can winter be over now?

Also, I too am pro bailey's.
    omg I was actually just about to post something similar. my DD does wear her mittens but always takes them off as soon as we get into a store/the bus etc. right now she has mittens on a string BUT they are fleece ones - I would LOOOOOVE to have some waterproof snow mittens on a string, even if you have to add the string yourself (I am not crafty enough to do this ) buddy if this is all you sent me I would be over the moon. DD wear size 2-4 year old size mittens (she is 2.5)!

Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    ah poopers I knew it was supposed to be crazy warm -1 to +1 ish so now it will be a sloppy mess too yay. Hubbies' work party for the kids this weekend. Next weekend is the adults turn Booked a trim/style and makeup (I have NO clue) and got a yummy mummy dress (at least I think it is) for my new bod. Shoes are another matter - I'll have to dig around the back of the closet to see what kind of dinosaurs I can find. Am borrowing some bling from a gal pal that sells Lia Sophia :D sitter booked.... we don't get out much together so I'm fairly excited
    we got hubby's work christmas party/dinner this saturday!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Thread Information