User Tag List

Page 351 of 493 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 349 350 351 352 353 361 401 451 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    are you ok with getting Christmas stuff after Christmas for next year?? I may take out my paint brushes and craft you some Christmas goodies
    YES!!!

On the 9th day of Christmas my buddy gave to me.....

a beautiful card and a huge stack of $2 Fanta coupons!!! YAY!! Thanks so much Jody!!!
    Jezebel, Ceren, wendyjane and 7 others like this.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

This morning Jackson turns 3!! And for our gifts we got, cookie cutters for me (guess I have to bake now lol) and a PURPLE! winter coat for Jackson! He was so excited, he went and hung it up for tomorrow lol, I tried to get him to put it on to take the picture but he wanted to hug it instead so... here it is
    Name:  IMAG0307.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  125.0 KB

He is really enjoying all the gifts, I guess we're going to have to do the train again next year lol, he's going to expect every December to be so wonderful!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Day 9 is the cutest little snowman in a box set, I can't believe I'm about to say this but I am actually excited to get a little snow so we can make one No snow here yet this year, and it was plus 12 yesterday so we aren't expecting any in the near future..LOL Thank you Melissa, this has to be the cutest thing I've ever seen. Trent got Rolo and Coffee Crisp hot chocolate, he's super excited to make some and add his marshmallows from yesterday. Thank you so much Jezebel for putting together such a beautiful package for him he is feeling very special
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Jezebel, Ceren, Melissa13 and 10 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

I hope it fits I was so excited when I found it!!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Mini buddy I have one last Epicure open house of the year tomorrow then it's all about you I think your package will be almost all homemade, are you ok with getting Christmas stuff after Christmas for next year?? I may take out my paint brushes and craft you some Christmas goodies
    fine by me

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    slambert - sure! =)

LOOK WHAT I MADE TONIGHT! Tomorrow I am doing a cookie exchange. Each person brings 4 dozen cookies and then we each get 4-5 different cookies. excited!!!

Attachment 150912
    yummmy! what type of cookies are they?

I am going to do all my christmas baking next weekend, then mail out to my mini buddy that monday so that my buddies package doesnt end up sitting around some PO over christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    okay from CLB a bottle of Baileys LOL......having some coffee right now !!!!!! and Jez got mice from Pumpkin !!!!! THANK YOU !!!! iI am going downstairs to find day 9 from Coyote !!!! Feels like Christmas over ghere
    downstairs!!! arent you supposed to be staying off your foot until the 14!!!

I will open my day 9 gift once hubby gets up and can distract DD.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

glad to see I am not the only one up so early on a sunday (been up since 6:30)

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

On the 9th day, my buddy Armygirl gave to me....

2 jars of homemade jam!! One is strawberry and the other is peach..... Yum, yum breakfast! I don't can so when I opened these... I was so happy and my DH didn't know why, LOL

Thank you!!!

Here is a pic of Day 8 & Day 9:

Last edited by juliejolie; Sun, Dec 9th, 2012 at 08:05 AM.
    Jezebel, Ceren, Melissa13 and 7 others like this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

I wouldn't be up normally -sunday is my day to sleep in...but DH has a bunch of guys over this morning to watch football so I had to get up and look civilized before they started arriving at 6:45am!

I just made them breakfast and yet another pot of coffee.....really hope DH plans on doing dishes!!

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

day 9 brought us some Christmas napkins, Pooh stickers and some feminine products for DD
    Jezebel, Ceren, juliejolie and 5 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    This morning Jackson turns 3!! And for our gifts we got, cookie cutters for me (guess I have to bake now lol) and a PURPLE! winter coat for Jackson! He was so excited, he went and hung it up for tomorrow lol, I tried to get him to put it on to take the picture but he wanted to hug it instead so... here it is
    Name:  IMAG0307.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  125.0 KB

He is really enjoying all the gifts, I guess we're going to have to do the train again next year lol, he's going to expect every December to be so wonderful!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKSON!!

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    I wouldn't be up normally -sunday is my day to sleep in...but DH has a bunch of guys over this morning to watch football so I had to get up and look civilized before they started arriving at 6:45am!

I just made them breakfast and yet another pot of coffee.....really hope DH plans on doing dishes!!
    Sunday is also my sleep in day *sigh* Hubby decided to stay up until 4:30am Luckily though when DD woke up at 4:19am wanting to watch Dora, I sent her his way (she has been sick and went to bed at 4pm yesterday, so spelt for 12 hrs straight, then watching tv for 20mins before going back to bed for 1.5 hours). Hubby blames staying up late on drinking too much coffee, I think it was the same last weekend too *sigh*

Oh and I vote your hubby for dish duty!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

So for Boxing Day my family (my Mum's side) does a gift exchange game, and every year my Mum decides that I am going to be the lucky person to run it!

Except now I am running out a ideas! Does anyone have ANY suggestions???? I would really appreciated it! We have already exhausted the stealing game, the right light game - both the left family one & the adapted night before christmas one, & drawing numbers from a hat. (everyone has already been instructed to bring a wrapped gift with a $10 limit)
    Jezebel and missbee217 like this.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

There is a game my team did last year with a deck of cards but I didn't get to go to the luncheon, I can ask the one who ran it if you'd like? Not sure if it's one you have already done lol.

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    So for Boxing Day my family (my Mum's side) does a gift exchange game, and every year my Mum decides that I am going to be the lucky person to run it!

Except now I am running out a ideas! Does anyone have ANY suggestions???? I would really appreciated it! We have already exhausted the stealing game, the right light game - both the left family one & the adapted night before christmas one, & drawing numbers from a hat. (everyone has already been instructed to bring a wrapped gift with a $10 limit)
    Jezebel and missbee217 like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    There is a game my team did last year with a deck of cards but I didn't get to go to the luncheon, I can ask the one who ran it if you'd like? Not sure if it's one you have already done lol.
    nope that one is new to me, would love to hear about it

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I'll get the details tomorrow and send you a PM
    Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    nope that one is new to me, would love to hear about it
    julesie-pie likes this.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

wheeeee! I opened it already(obviously) was I supposed to? The scarf is so soft! I wore it out yesterday to yoga and got compliments on it :D love it! W

T
    Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Muhahaha - tricked you wendy! Thanks for clarifying jez! The scarf was supposed to be included with the original package but knitting with munchkin on me is a little slower than knitting without her was! Still another prezzie to come from your mini-buddy!

One last push! We passed out last night so we've gotta throw some of the misc 'stuff' into boxes/suitcases & we'll have to sort it in the new place. See ya on the flip side yo!
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Thread Information