User Tag List

Page 362 of 493 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 360 361 362 363 364 372 412 462 ... LastLast
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I know my mom was like please if you answer the door at night have your panic button in your hand.....thankfully my keys were hanging by the door as sometimes they are in my purse..

.lol I will be like hey..hold on I need to run uptairs for a second to get my panic button...be right back
    Last edited by Jezebel; Tue, Dec 11th, 2012 at 12:50 AM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    He he, epic fail my gift would have been so much better if the hadn't been posted right above it lol
    Aww armygirl, don't say that!! I would have been just as excited if Pumpkin had sent me a $5 GC to Starbucks! I looooooove Starbucks. I don't have one here in my town, so it's always a treat for me when I go shopping out of town

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    Aww armygirl, don't say that!! I would have been just as excited if Pumpkin had sent me a $5 GC to Starbucks! I looooooove Starbucks. I don't have one here in my town, so it's always a treat for me when I go shopping out of town
    what is the starbucks rewards you referred to ?
    wendyjane likes this.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Day 9&10 for me
    a bunch of JnJ baby wash, shampoo and lotion....yay!!! love it btw peachy I use them for me as well
    Name:  001.JPG
Views: 152
Size:  65.1 KB
    Day 9 for Livi
    my little pony book and omg did you get excited lol
    Name:  002.JPG
Views: 142
Size:  71.8 KB
    Day 10 for Livi
    Fern Gully DVD - she wanted to watch it right away
    Name:  004.JPG
Views: 145
Size:  71.6 KB

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Holy Jezebel....glad you are okay and it didnt work out to be a worse situation...you dont need that.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Day 11 is an awesome manicure kit! Thank you Melissa, the boys have taken over mine and have the clippers ruined, I'll be hiding this one Trent got smelly erasers and a sketch book, he is amazed every morning that you know what he likes...thank you Jezebel I'm really glad you are ok after your encounter last night, good advice from Momma about the panic button.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Here are my cupboards all pretty!!!! HUGS & KISSES to Bluz!
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

On the 11th day of Christmas my buddy gave to me.....

A big box of 100 note cards and envelopes!!! Thank you Jody!! 2 things I always need!!!

Name:  SAM_0769.JPG
Views: 102
Size:  86.9 KB

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

I LOVE the colors on the box.... very pretty!

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    day 11 ffrom my cookie making coyote was 50 shades of grey 2 thank you !!!!

okay so crawled around dusting things I could reach...like the t.v stand it sits on ..end tables ect...pick up Jezz's toys..need to train her better ..she takes them out but never puts them away annyways klepto gets home and runs around with the vacumn...does the dishes ect place looks decent again....about an hour os so ago Jezz has 1/2 her toy box emptied again .....I was trying to keep everything in place for fussy visitor tomorrow ...oh well for that idea...

then there was a knock at the door klepto looks through the door asks me who it is.?(apparently he thinks I can see through walls) anyways I get to the door at this point a random woman steps into my porch area and proceeds to tell me she was dropped off by her bf at the corner when she called the police cause he assaulted her ?

then she proceeds to ask me for $20 cause she needs to get somewheres and she is lost and the police would not help her as she isn't from winnipeg...figuring I had all bases covered I said sorry I pay everything with debit...uh nope so I said sorry my leg is broken I can't walk to the store to get money......she then proceeds to tell me she will carry me

sigh I continue to say no,,,all the while I am standing in my house doorway I have my hand on the panic button (for my alarm system) just incase..... so I apologize but say no I am not giving her money...she proceeds to tell me she is a single mother of 5 and needs to get home and what a "B" I am that I won't help her when clearly I can afford to......in my mind I thought WTF...an she isn't leaving....so I pressed the panic button and told her I was doing so and she said oh you have an alarm system?? I was like um yeah see that big sign right there?? so she leaves as my cell is ringing (alarm company) they dispatched the police...

the police come but at this point I have locked the front porch and couldn't hear them knocking,,,so they phoned ..I let them in and they tromp around in their WET BOOTS grrrr then go to look for her ..pick her up about a block away and come back to show me her picture...yup it was her,,,

it was just so odd I wondered why she didn't stay at 7-11 few doors away from me...she would have better luck getting money there than randomly knocking on ppl's doors and scarring them !!

ok there was my excitement for the week !!!
    That's nuts! Glad everything's ended up OK and safe for you though! Saddens women what some people feel a need to do

Im going to have to call the police today myself actually. The last 2 weekends ( Thursday, Friday, Saturday nights) I've started getting harassing phone calls from a blocked number. I don't offend easily, but aside from being annoyed by someone calling my cell phone 10 times a night from like 9 pm to 8 am, The guy is muttering really really creepy lewd gibberish. Like just mutters. I called Telus last week and they were completely useless. Both the agent and when I spoke to the Privacy department, they told me I can put my phone on silent, or change my number. Ummm...ya, thanks for nothing! My good friend is a cop and said the carrier can in fact trace the calls (even though the rep said they can't). He works in a different police service though so I need to call Peel police. Just annoys me that Telus didn't seem to care at all. It's like it's OK for this creep to keep doing this, and I'm the one that needs to be put out and change my primary number that I've had for years! I feel like Im being punished, but it's really just that they're being lazy. When I pushed back and told them I wasn't satisfied with these options, she said 'well, I can waive the charge for changing your number.'. 'Gee, thanks! Go f yourself!'. But I didn't say that because I'm a people person. I swear. Really! (Plus, I used to be the HR manager for a call centre so I know what agents go through. But still...

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    I agree! I'm blown away by how generous some riders on this train are! I feel bad/cheap! I was just excited that I got my buddy a lot of wish list stuff (even though as I mentioned before, some was über practical...like paperclip's wendy! That one made me smile cause ive got ziplock baggies full of them in my couponing stuff). Mind you, I was super excited to get silicone spatulas from my wishlist lol!

I think it's the thought that counts though and I think everyone just appreciates the effort and stuff thats been put into all of the packages!

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    what is the starbucks rewards you referred to ?
    If you register yor gift card, you are set up automatically for the rewards program. Every time that you purchase a coffee ( or other items during some promos) You receive a 'star.'. Certain numbers of stars get you to different reward levels (there are really only 2 you can achieve) that get you store related rewards...like coffee on your bday etc. plus now, instead of sending you coupons for the free coffees like they used to, they now load them on to your card to redeem.

Quote Originally Posted by chesterjes View Post
    Day 9&10 for me
    a bunch of JnJ baby wash, shampoo and lotion....yay!!! love it btw peachy I use them for me as well
    Name:  001.JPG
Views: 152
Size:  65.1 KB
    Day 9 for Livi
    my little pony book and omg did you get excited lol
    Name:  002.JPG
Views: 142
Size:  71.8 KB
    Day 10 for Livi
    Fern Gully DVD - she wanted to watch it right away
    Name:  004.JPG
Views: 145
Size:  71.6 KB
    Im using. J&j lotion too these days! Seems the only time I have to open a bottle of lube is whileim giving munchkin a massage! I've become slightly addicted to the apple/honey lotion.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

So I didn't win the battle with my cameras to post pictures ! Ugh! I have three that advent pictures are on - do you think any had battery left to transfer pics to the laptop? Big fat nope! Then I got annoyed bc I couldn't find the stash of batteries so I gave up and started pinteresting lol

batteries are currently being charged so hopefully after work will be more productive in the photo dept!

todays gift was a beautiful snowflake and pearl pin! Love it since I can wear it throught the winter! Thanks so much!

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

oh my goodness jez, that is scary!

so glad things turned out ok!!

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    I LOVE the colors on the box.... very pretty!
    it's the notecards! they are all really cute prints the envelopes are all bright colours too!!

can't wait to use them!

I need a vwt to pack up!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Don't feel bad at all or feel you were cheap

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    I agree! I'm blown away by how generous some riders on this train are! I feel bad/cheap!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

on the 11th day of Christmas my Snuffalufagus gave to us

the 3 cutest little Robert Munsch pocket books (these are now in Rileys backpack to take to school) & the matching Red Wilton Sprinkles

snuffalufagus

Name:  IMG_0635.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  12.4 KB

Thread Information