User Tag List

Page 395 of 493 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 393 394 395 396 397 405 445 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Having a crappy day. My best friend in the entire world is moving 3 provinces away. They left this morning to start the journey. Part of me is incredibly happy for her as it puts her closer to her family and her husbands family, but the selfish part of me is incredibly sad. We have been friends for over 20 years. She is the person that always "just knows" without a huge explanation.

I got incredibly frustrated last night at her going away party because all these people that have known her for around a year were all upset and whiny and didn't seem to realize there was anyone but themselves there. Why this bothered me I don't know. Everyone is entitled to their own grief and has their own way of coping and I know that, but it irritated me beyond belief that they felt their feelings were more important. Meanwhile every time I think about the situation I end up sobbing and crying.

I have absolutely NO Christmas spirit this year. I am usually the person who has the entire house decked out by December 1st- this year I really can't find the energy to care. My husband is currently putting the tree up because I told him I didn't want a tree or anything else to do with Christmas. I want to be a good mom and do all the fun stuff with my girls but for some reason I just can't get there. I honestly just want to close my eyes and wake up on January 2nd.

Christmas has just become a commercialized frenzy over who can buy what and for who. My mother in law is driving me batty counting the minutes we plan to spend with each family and can't understand why I want to drive 5 hours to see my sister and her kids (one of which was born this year and I have seen for less then 1 hr). All in all I am just done with Christmas and everything about it

Rant over. Thanks for letting me vent.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

my goodness some major (((hugs))) for both of you.. what alot to deal with. just know.. were here
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Bear and momto2Ks,

Big hugs going your way. We are all here if you need us.

I stole this from my friends facebook page. It is her status

"Be the light. Be the love. Tell your friends and family you love them. Smile at a stranger. The world needs all the positive energy it can get today"
    Last edited by pumpkin9211; Sun, Dec 16th, 2012 at 06:43 PM.
    Jezebel, Ceren, juliejolie and 8 others like this.

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    "Be the light. Be the love. Tell your friends and family you love them. Smile at a stranger. The world needs all the positive energy it can get today"

love that quote

BIG Hugs Bear25 and Momto2K's!

Trading Score
    148 (100%)

Ok my camera isn't working or i'm doing something wrong but here's a rundown of my great gifts from new2sc
    Day 1&2 were stuffies for my giveaway basket
    Day 3 was socks for the mom on the giveaway basket
    There are a few days i'm a little fuzzy on but i received 2 packs of thank-you cards 3 pairs of socks, a small jar candle which smells really good, sheets of wrapping paper, a pack of name tags, great santa cupcake liners,2 different color of eye shadow brown and purple, chocolates mmmmmm they were good, knitted dish cloths and there is more to come, thanks for my gifts they are great, dlee i'm so glad that you like your gifts so far i loved picking things out for you.
    Jezebel, Melissa13, new2sc and 7 others like this.

Trading Score
    437 (100%)

Big HUGS to Bear and Momto2kids (((hugs)))
    JOIN SWAGBUCKS AND START EARNING
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Ceren
    JOIN SUPERPOINTS AND START EARNING-25 BONUS POINTS-!!NEW!!
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/8pos4f

Trading Score
    437 (100%)

today I received a mascara-blue black, actually I never bought this colour before soo happy to receive it!!
    and my ds got lego duplo (big box!!). thank you soo much!! he had fever all day today and now feels better after seeing his gift lol He LOVES it, will definently go buy him more now as he is so into it!!
    JOIN SWAGBUCKS AND START EARNING
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Ceren
    JOIN SUPERPOINTS AND START EARNING-25 BONUS POINTS-!!NEW!!
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/8pos4f

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by chesterjes View Post
    day 16
    DD got the cutest princess christmas hat
    I got some much needed stickers for scraap booking
    Attachment 152225

Omg your DD is soooo adorable!

Quote Originally Posted by Bear25 View Post
    I owe a big apology to my buddy for not posting sooner a very good friend of mine killed herself at the end of November and i was the one to find her and i haven't been dealing with it well, i already suffer from ptsd and depression and finding Trish just put me over the edge and i've been admitted to the hospital twice, but i'm back on my meds now and will be back to posting, buddy i have loved everything you have sent me, thank-you so much, i am going to post a picture in a bit, and again buddy thank-you...................................
    Oh Bear, I am so sorry! ((Hugs)) thinking of you!

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    Having a crappy day. My best friend in the entire world is moving 3 provinces away. They left this morning to start the journey. Part of me is incredibly happy for her as it puts her closer to her family and her husbands family, but the selfish part of me is incredibly sad. We have been friends for over 20 years. She is the person that always "just knows" without a huge explanation.

I got incredibly frustrated last night at her going away party because all these people that have known her for around a year were all upset and whiny and didn't seem to realize there was anyone but themselves there. Why this bothered me I don't know. Everyone is entitled to their own grief and has their own way of coping and I know that, but it irritated me beyond belief that they felt their feelings were more important. Meanwhile every time I think about the situation I end up sobbing and crying.

I have absolutely NO Christmas spirit this year. I am usually the person who has the entire house decked out by December 1st- this year I really can't find the energy to care. My husband is currently putting the tree up because I told him I didn't want a tree or anything else to do with Christmas. I want to be a good mom and do all the fun stuff with my girls but for some reason I just can't get there. I honestly just want to close my eyes and wake up on January 2nd.

Christmas has just become a commercialized frenzy over who can buy what and for who. My mother in law is driving me batty counting the minutes we plan to spend with each family and can't understand why I want to drive 5 hours to see my sister and her kids (one of which was born this year and I have seen for less then 1 hr). All in all I am just done with Christmas and everything about it

sending ((hugs)) your way!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Here is the my final "baking" project done. These are for the ladies who run the early years centre that I take DD to.

i havent got to open my day 16 gifts as I am still at my parents and didn't get to open it before I left. Will open it when I get home!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Sun, Dec 16th, 2012 at 07:22 PM.
    Jezebel, Ceren, juliejolie and 7 others like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

oh what a cool idea.. home made goodies on a sleigh..hmm interesting idea.
    Jezebel, julesie-pie and dlee like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Ok my camera isn't working or i'm doing something wrong but here's a rundown of my great gifts from new2sc
    Day 1&2 were stuffies for my giveaway basket
    Day 3 was socks for the mom on the giveaway basket
    There are a few days i'm a little fuzzy on but i received 2 packs of thank-you cards 3 pairs of socks, a small jar candle which smells really good, sheets of wrapping paper, a pack of name tags, great santa cupcake liners,2 different color of eye shadow brown and purple, chocolates mmmmmm they were good, knitted dish cloths and there is more to come, thanks for my gifts they are great, dlee i'm so glad that you like your gifts so far i loved picking things out for you.
    I am very sorry for what you are going through! I am very happy to here your are doing better, and I'm glad you are liking your gifts. Please don't feel bad about not posting! Big HUGS for you!

Sorry to hear your friend is moving away! HUGS!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    holy cripe is today national baking day..LOL.. once im awake i have laundry to finish, kids and hubb's uniforms then fix my sons pants with patches. then prepare my stuff to make my guys home made stockings. i can't wait. i'll post before and after pics.

today Day 16 a and 16b.. Ivory soap as well as a envie packed with $.50 off ANY size ivory soap. the only ones i have are for the 10pk size.. do you know how often they go on sale.. never.. so now when the smaller sizes go on sale i can stock up.. thanks so much Shell..I was a little sad today when i realized theres not much left to open.. yes that means xmas is around the corner.. but then what?? will have to wait and see what package is next.

i as well am hoping no WILL be making banana and chocolate chip mini loafs today. bought some well ripened bananas on Friday so i have to get them done.. i was going to make some shortbread thumbprint with hershey kisses cookies.. however my son ate a couple of kisses. and the dollar store is out of the kisses. guess i'll have to get some more from Wm.. was also going to make some home made brownies. never done that before.
    I havent done any baking! lol Love seeing everyone elses baked goods!
    Bear25 and pumpkin9211 like this.

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

unfortunately didn't get any baking done today just not in the 'mood. maybe tomorrow.
    Jezebel and dlee like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

I owe a big apology to my buddy for not posting sooner a very good friend of mine killed herself at the end of November and i was the one to find her and i haven't been dealing with it well, i already suffer from ptsd and depression and finding Trish just put me over the edge and i've been admitted to the hospital twice, but i'm back on my meds now and will be back to posting, buddy i have loved everything you have sent me, thank-you so much, i am going to post a picture in a bit, and again buddy thank-you...................................
    oh my goodness..... My condolences go out to you... *hugs

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Oh I am so sorry to hear this, wishing you the strength and support you need to carry on.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

I am so sorry to hear this, I can only hope that things get better for you
    Armygirl76, pumpkin9211 and dlee like this.

Page 395 of 493 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 393 394 395 396 397 405 445 ... LastLast

Thread Information