User Tag List

Page 447 of 493 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 445 446 447 448 449 457 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    Ok, anyone else having an anxiety attack that all the Dec 31st coupons are expiring? I pulled out the "really good" ones the other day, hoping I'd be able to use them, but don't see much in the way of super sales on those items... Ugh.. so many trains and trades and I'll end up leaving them on a shelf, or saying my tearful goodbyes....

So sad....
    I'm really sad about thr Prime chicken ones that will go to waste. I had been waitinf for a good sale that never came, and then when I was doing my clear out shopping before coming up north, the only store I could find that had some in stock was Wal-Mart... $22 for a bag of 4?? Haha, yah right! I'm starting to get nervous about all of the sunlight laundry coupons that expire jan 31!

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    I am missing some tracking numbers ......tapping foot ....
    I hope it's your good foot that you're tapping!

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Manage to purge a full bag of DD old toys and books! Still have to unpack and re pack but I think I am going to leave that until tomorrow morning! Looking foward to going up to the cottage but not looking forward to the lack of Internet for 4 or 5 days
    I can't believe that I'm already purging Munchkin's clothes!!! Purging usually makes me happpy though. ..keeps room for other stuff!

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

I guess as a side note, we can ship all the expired coupons to Pumpkin for her crafts....

I hear you Pam, I didn't realize I had so many Sunlight coupons, and even with the Freshco sale, it's still more $$ after coupon that I'm not willing to spend! Oh, the good ole days with high value laundry coupons that made it less than a $1 a bottle....

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

I hear ya. I used up some $2 pintys chicken ones today at SDM they are on "sale" for $11.99 got 5 and my 20x pts. Chicken wings for new years to go with my malibu and milk I guess. Was hoping to find some bear paw cookies on sale but will have to suck it up and use them at walmart $4 wub 3 is too good to let go to coupon heaven.

Ok, anyone else having an anxiety attack that all the Dec 31st coupons are expiring? I pulled out the "really good" ones the other day, hoping I'd be able to use them, but don't see much in the way of super sales on those items... Ugh.. so many trains and trades and I'll end up leaving them on a shelf, or saying my tearful goodbyes....

So sad....
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

I guess as a side note, we can ship all the expired coupons to Pumpkin for her crafts....

I hear you Pam, I didn't realize I had so many Sunlight coupons, and even with the Freshco sale, it's still more $$ after coupon that I'm not willing to spend! Oh, the good ole days with high value laundry coupons that made it less than a $1 a bottle....
    Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    I hear ya. I used up some $2 pintys chicken ones today at SDM they are on "sale" for $11.99 got 5 and my 20x pts. Chicken wings for new years to go with my malibu and milk I guess. Was hoping to find some bear paw cookies on sale but will have to suck it up and use them at walmart $4 wub 3 is too good to let go to coupon heaven.
    I'm going to stock up when I get home on Monday. I'll need more detergent soon enough so I figure even if it's a 6 month's supply....

I'm juat glad FC has it because I missed the FB sale last week with everything going on.

Wendy, I thought I'd read somewhere that the bear paws were on sale...I can't remember where though Hey, did those sears cards make it in time for your mom to use on her gitch? I started to doubt it as I realized how busy CP was

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

I was just coming on here to tell you that mom used 2 of the cards for socks/gitch just like I thought she would - she was pleased to save $20 thanks to you! thank you so much!
    I'll ck to see where bp's are on sale thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    I'm going to stock up when I get home on Monday. I'll need more detergent soon enough so I figure even if it's a 6 month's supply....

I'm juat glad FC has it because I missed the FB sale last week with everything going on.

Wendy, I thought I'd read somewhere that the bear paws were on sale...I can't remember where though Hey, did those sears cards make it in time for your mom to use on her gitch? I started to doubt it as I realized how busy CP was

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

I thought that this crew would be appreciative of this pic .... my mom bought me some couponing supplies
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

I was just coming on here to tell you that mom used 2 of the cards for socks/gitch just like I thought she would - she was pleased to save $20 thanks to you! thank you so much!
    I'll ck to see where bp's are on sale thanks!
    Great! I'm glad they found a good use/home. I'd used a bunch too
    but with all of the pizza we were eating while moving and having people over before havimg unpacked...we got too many for just us!

That's a great supply she brought you! I love my little red mail box for stamps but I honestly have no clue when I last bought a roll of stamps. ....definitely not since I started couponing and joined SC!!!
    I thought that this crew would be appreciative of this pic .... my mom bought me some couponing supplies

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

I have now recovered from our open house last night. Ask me if I will ever have fluffy marshmallow shots ever again "NOT".

Dear mini buddy, I mailed your package a day late sorry.... I also in my haste forgot to tell you in your package that it is from me LOL. I hope you enjoy it

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

I hear you Wendy, I have 22 of those $4 Bear Paws coupons, so far the lowest I have found is $2.47 for the crackers and $3.47 for the cookies - will have to go to a few stores tomorrow to dbl check more prices but if you see them cheaper let me know

I used up all my $1.50 Sunlight coupons at CT paired with the $5 off boxing week coupons

Had to bite my lip and use up almost 40 Alymer Accents coupons at WM at 4/$5 - prying next week they go on sale for $1 and I can get a refund!!

Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Sat, Dec 29th, 2012 at 10:25 PM.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

so last night after all the cops and ambulance and fire trucks left, managed to get my youngest sick kid to bed at 4am - he slept unitl 9am - we ate breakfast and he had medicine and then it was back to bed until noon where we had lunch and a bath, played for a bit at nana's, tko'd with him again at 3:30 - woke up at 6 when my mom came home from going crazy boxing week shopping at Bombay, only to come home at 8 and he again in the 3 minute drive home is TKO'd again and he is currently still sleeping on my lap while I attempt to update the new coupon thread - he is hot as heck - my poor baby's ears and cheeks are soooo red

what a lazy lazy day

Name:  IMG_0750.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  45.5 KB

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Awww the poor little duck :-(. He really is having a tough go with his cold/flu. Sending him huge hugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    so last night after all the cops and ambulance and fire trucks left, managed to get my youngest sick kid to bed at 4am - he slept unitl 9am - we ate breakfast and he had medicine and then it was back to bed until noon where we had lunch and a bath, played for a bit at nana's, tko'd with him again at 3:30 - woke up at 6 when my mom came home from going crazy boxing week shopping at Bombay, only to come home at 8 and he again in the 3 minute drive home is TKO'd again and he is currently still sleeping on my lap while I attempt to update the new coupon thread - he is hot as heck - my poor baby's ears and cheeks are soooo red

what a lazy lazy day

wendyjane and Bear25 like this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    what happened? stay safe!
    someone robbed 7-11 and broke into the neighbors place to hide but they have a silent alarm...so the police knew right where to find him ...whata dummy ! side note when I had my alarm installed when I moved in they asked if I wanted a silent alarm?....uh NO my goal is to scare them away !!! crap my alarm is loud ...having set it off myself multiple times

I hear you Wendy, I have 22 of those $4 Bear Paws coupons, so far the lowest I have found is $2.47 for the crackers and $3.47 for the cookies - will have to go to a few stores tomorrow to dbl check more prices but if you see them cheaper let me know

I used up all my $1.50 Sunlight coupons at CT paired with the $5 off boxing week coupons

Had to bite my lip and use up almost 40 Alymer Accents coupons at WM at 4/$5 - praying next week they go on sale for $1 and I can get a refund!!
    yikes I better use up my alymer coupons also and same if you find BP on sale text me please

what a lazy lazy day

aww your poor babe ...he looks like he is hurting

1.Princess Pumpkin
    ....mailed.
    2.CLB....mailed.

3.BLUZ.....mailed
    4.Momto2K's.....mailed
    5.YellowTamborine....mailed
    6.Slambert....mailed
    7.julesie-pie....mailed
    8.ceren9.coyote....mailed.....
    10.K8's fate....mailed
    11.lizardqueen....mailed
    12.juliejolie....mailed
    13.shawlightning...mailed
    14.cowgirlmama....mailed
    15.garbagepicker....mailed
    16.jezebel....mailed
    16 b--jezebel......mailed..

17.dlee.....mailed
    18. Princess wendyJane.....mailed
    armygirl....mailed...
    .missbee.....mailed
    21.surprise.....mailed

22.new2sc....mailed
    23.klepto.....mailed...
    24.chesterjes....mailed
    25.NikkiB....mailed
    26.Peachy....mailed
    27. Bri
    28. Armygirl....mailed
    29 tmlskk01
    30 snuffy

gwennad....mailed
    Last edited by Jezebel; Sun, Dec 30th, 2012 at 04:06 AM.
    wendyjane and dlee like this.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Peachy, hope your son gets better soon! I have a sick one here so i know whats it like. Kayden woke up coughing on Friday and it was such a bad cough he sounded like a seal! You cant exactly get cough and cold meds for a 5yr old which really sucks (tylenol) products anyways. I looked at the Cough and cold for 6-11 and seeign he's a bigger boy i decided to buy that i just not give him a full 6yr old dose. I only give him a half dose. He took some yesterday at about 1pm and slept from 130 till almost 5pm last night whwn we woke him up so he would sleep last night, and even so i heard him up a couple times Needless to say after having a late night of "chick flicks" with Zoe, mommy pretty tired still this morning! Gotta pack up Christmas today. As much as I love it, its been up since Nov 18 and Im getting kinda sick of looking at the cludder!

Jez, I think we need to keep this thread open once the trains are done just as I gabfest train! We are all going to miss it so much! Honestly I dont think I go anywhere else on SC more than i come to read this thread in the last month!

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Name:  When-you-are-bored.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  21.5 KB

Quickly followed by....

Name:  funny-scale.gif
Views: 176
Size:  14.1 KB

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

aww Peachy.. the poor little guy.. i really hate to remember those days.. with a wee little one in your arms.. you feel so helpless.... but your lap looks awfully comfy... thats a good thing.. moms always make ya feel better.. hope he's better soon. kinda makes me laugh a few years back my oldest has his last ear infection.. and i honestly thought he was going to ask if he could curl up in my lap again.. at nearly 6 ft. son.. ya just won't fit.. but i woulda tried. instead he sacked out on his bed.. after insisting on seeing his dr 'by himself' (ah mom im too old for you to take me. hmmph fine). and then he got his own meds. despite being in pain.. so Peachy as much as he's hurting enjoy that wee stage a bit for me too eh.

i still can't believe tomorrow is the last day of the year.. gotta come up with something new for down there \/\/\/\/.. im just not sure yet...

anyway have to catch up on the house today.. and tomorrow morning.. before our festivities begin tomorrow night.
    Jezebel, wendyjane and coyote00 like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Page 447 of 493 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 445 446 447 448 449 457 ... LastLast

Thread Information