User Tag List

Page 473 of 493 FirstFirst ... 373 423 463 471 472 473 474 475 483 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Can someone send me the link for the Facebook group, I don't want to lose weight, just tone up and eat healthier

going to start doing some exercise videos again (I hope)
    The group is hidden (something like that) so unless you are invited to it you won't see it. You can PM someone your facebook name and they can invite you (me, Pam, Jez, Natalie, slambert, a few other people too).

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    I crushed a bag of aero bubbles last night. Sad. But I'd been rocking an overtired baby for 3 hours by then. Daddy doesn't understand the concept of solid daytime naps preventing over tiredness and helping better night time sleeps. Grrrr! He also has a wicked cough that kept waking her up and wouldnt take cough syrup because he'd taken nyquil. If this shizz keeps up tonight, I'm going to have to 'ask' him to sleep in the spare room
    Get David's tea cold 911,my husband was coughing for weeks to the point that we wanted to smother him with something. I got the tea and he drank it for two nights before bed and the cough is gone Happy house again!!

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Okay ladies and gent I have an idea for a new train but I thought I would run it by you guys first. Now I know you guys know I am a runner but a few interesting facts 5 years ago before joining the military I couldn't run 250 m without crying and throwing up and after both set of surgery and chemo I had to start again. So I know how hard it is to start and how much of an accomplishment every step is and weather you run a 5 km or walk to the end of the block you should celebrate because EVERY step matters! Okay so my train in October I ran my own half in my home town so what my train would be is a take on that it would be a coupon train combined with a virtual run /walk. It would work the same way as a VWT with the coupons but the twist would be that I would purchase the medals and over the course of the train the riders would commite to running or walking 5km you could do it in one shot or over the course of the train a little bit at a time and then post in the train your accomplishment for us all to celebrate and then recieve a medal from meWhat do you think?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    OK, here is my dilema (kind of), I want to lose weight, I NEED to lose weight.
    But I don't want to be harped on by people.
    I don't want everything I put in my mouth to be analyzed by people. These people being my family, mainly hubby. Don't get me wrong he is not telling me I need to lose weight, he loves me as I am of course. I guess I am scared to fail.
    10 years ago I lost over 100 lbs, and over the last 10 years have gained it back plus more. Now there are 'excuses' to some of the gain - hysterectomy, fibromyalgia, stress and emotional eating....
    Sooooo, I think I am going to do WW online....
    And I am going to tell you all that I am doing it. I need accountability. I need to check in. If I am PAYING for it, I will stick with it.
    But not 'in real life' yet.
    Does this make sense?

OK, vent/confession over with.
    I totally get it! I went on WW a couple years ago, and lost a bit of weight....however DH being "helpful" asking what I had eaten, how many points it was, etc was really REALLY irritating, and not helpful.

More by good luck than good management I have been able to keep that weight off, but I did still have a bit to go before I reached my end goal....so when I started my new plan of lifestyle changes I didn't tell DH what I was up to....it became a family project, eating healthier together and getting more active together....I've managed to lose some of the weight I wanted, and am now more fit than I ever have been before.

If you ever need someone to talk to, someone to vent to...I'm always around!

Wishing you all the best on your journey
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Sun, Jan 6th, 2013 at 12:40 PM. Reason: spelling

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Get David's tea cold 911,my husband was coughing for weeks to the point that we wanted to smother him with something. I got the tea and he drank it for two nights before bed and the cough is gone Happy house again!!
    MY DD loves that tea she drinks it almost everyday the smell makes me shiver but it works

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Okay ladies and gent I have an idea for a new train but I thought I would run it by you guys first. Now I know you guys know I am a runner but a few interesting facts 5 years ago before joining the military I couldn't run 250 m without crying and throwing up and after both set of surgery and chemo I had to start again. So I know how hard it is to start and how much of an accomplishment every step is and weather you run a 5 km or walk to the end of the block you should celebrate because EVERY step matters! Okay so my train in October I ran my own half in my home town so what my train would be is a take on that it would be a coupon train combined with a virtual run /walk. It would work the same way as a VWT with the coupons but the twist would be that I would purchase the medals and over the course of the train the riders would commite to running or walking 5km you could do it in one shot or over the course of the train a little bit at a time and then post in the train your accomplishment for us all to celebrate and then recieve a medal from meWhat do you think?
    I'm in if you decide to do it!
    julesie-pie and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    I totally get it! I went on WW a couple years ago, and lost a bit of weight....however DH being "helpful" asking what I had eaten, how many points it was, etc was really REALLY irritating, and not really helpful.

More by luck than good management I have been able to keep that weight off, but I did still have a bit to go before I reached my end goal....so when I started my new plan of life style changes I didn't tell DH what I was up to....it became a family project, eating healthier together and getting more active together....I've managed to loose some of the weight I wanted, and am now more fit than I ever had been before.

If you ever need someone to talk to, someone to vent to...I'm always around!

Wishing you all the best on your journey
    Sounds like a mirror image, but I am a bit behind you - this is my plan as well - to get the whole family on board - we are all heavy, sedentary and need to do this. Oldest dd is graduating high school next year and I would love her to be able to get any dress she wants and not a plus size one.

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    I'm in if you decide to do it!
    Me too - another thing that will get me off my butt!

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Count me in

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    dlee likes this.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

scbpooh ((hugs)) hun. im so sorry for your loss. take all the time you need..

as for weight loss.. boy oh boy.. i tried the no grain thing a couple of years .. short of killing each other within weeks.. we both agreed to 'let it go'... then.. last summer i tried by myself to lose weight.. exercise (walking/ps3) as well as eating with the help of myfitnesspal.. i did quite well for nearly 3 months.. slowly.. i finally hit he 10b mark. i was quite happy. i could 'feel' the difference.. then our local fair hit town. omg.. we 'treated' ourselves.. THAT was a bad idea.. i hit the wall SO hard i slid down it for weeks.. that was the end of my diet.. i've since gained back 5 of those 10.. i'd love to try it again.. so many reasons behind it.. but again.. like others . i dont' want to fail either.
    Jezebel, scbpooh, coyote00 and 1 others like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    as to the post by Pumpkin I will be reviewing all riders performance over the week-end as well as getting ready for the Valentines pkge train /conductor and all results will be posted on Monday
    I'm so excited for the Valentines Pkg Train!

I'm sorry that I didn't put my name in to conduct, but with teaching all day, coaching after school sports and an hour drive each way...I don't think I'd be able to run a package train successfully.

Thanks to all that put their names forward to conduct! These trains are so much fun
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Omg hubby just bought a projector for his racing simulator *facepalm* pretty soon we are going to need an extra room just for his toys!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

I don't think that I should be the one to conduct, but
    if I qualify, I would LOVE to have a seat on the Valentine's Day train!

(Now anxiously awaiting tomorrow to find out if messed up or followed the rules correctly...)

Last edited by missbee217; Sun, Jan 6th, 2013 at 02:34 PM.
    couponsrule, coyote00 and dlee like this.
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

On a totally unrelated matter,
    What is with the 'reputation' section? I occasionally get a notification that I have a new reputation; What does that mean, and how did I get it?
    Peachykeen2007 likes this.
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

sbcpooh- I am so sorry for your family's loss- my thoughts are with you
    Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Sorry guys I need to change the subject for a min here.

Its been quite the morning here. Got a phone call at 8 am this morning that hubby's grandfather passed away. We knew it was coming one of these days as he's been really sick for the last 6 months or so. So we knew it was coming.

I should be around for the next couple days as they are thinking funeral will be Thursday or so. So i will then be out of town and away from the computer for a couple of days. Just thought I would say something in case anyone is wanting to get a hold of me.
    scbpooh and coyote00 like this.
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

see the little 'sherrif star' in the bottom left hand corner of the posts? you click on that and you can say something nice to that person etc... then if you click on your notification at the top of the page if should tell you if you have any, and they are below the messages on the notofication page

Page 473 of 493 FirstFirst ... 373 423 463 471 472 473 474 475 483 ... LastLast

Thread Information