Page 95 of 493 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    GUH.. i lost my search engine when i had to reboot this morning after i couldn't get on line.. how the heck do i get my search engine back? i feel like have my screen is missing. its just the actual website box on top plus the 'tools/home/favs' markers. OI. i hate computers.

I think it's in your view or options menu. I'll have to check for you when I get back on a normal computer. You probably just accidentally hit the hide shortcut somehow...or they've done an update and your computer is being pissy about it. I swear technology has a mind of its own sometimes

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

lol i'd have to agree with ya there Tam.. its a little pissy. i'd appreciate your help. when i clicked back on my internet after rebooting it it gave me the option of upgrading to IE9 i said no and tried to close it. bam it did it anyway. then took my search area with it. grrr.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Here is my boy last year and the year before last, I can't believe how much he has changed his looks this year. He's growing up to fast
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Jezebel; Sun, Nov 11th, 2012 at 01:42 AM.
    Jezebel, Ceren, gwennad and 10 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    449 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    I feel like I've missed so much in this thread lately, as I've been so busy!

IEPs (Individual Education Plans) went home by today in Ontario elementary schools. As a Spec. Ed. Teacher that meant assessing, consulting, preparing, editing and sending home 60+ IEPs for students requiring accommodations, modifications, and alternative education.

It's the law that these documents be sent home by the 30th day of school. So any parents in Ontario with students on IEPs, be sure that you receive your son or daughter's updated IEP for this school year.

I'm now able to devote more of my time to teaching these amazing kids at school and this thread at home, now that these documents have been updated.
    Got IEP's for two of my kids this week. One is in a Gifted program and another in a Special assistance, make it for a very different reading material LOL

Coupons or gifts? I'd live either, I think just the fact of opening gifts is enough to put a smile on my face!

Right about now I wish I was working today LOL My days off are super busy with errands and I have no time to check SC hehe
    bluzsuz likes this.

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Pumpkin your tree is beautiful!!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by YellowTamborine View Post
    Awwww your kid lets are sooo cute!! I love Santa pics and babies and holy presents pumpkin,, haha
    Ya, I know.. But those are all of the presents to us from my mom, dad & grandma. We usually work with a $200 Christmas budget to each other BUT we shop ALL year. And, because I love to open presents... EVERYTHING is wrapped. Socks, underwear a bottle of hairspray... I mean everything

Oh, I STILL believe in Santa. So much, that I don't know if it is my mom, hubby, grandma or all 3 of them but I wake up to presents every year from Santa.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Me too to all of the above. I love it! Last year I split up a whole package of my husbands new socks and wrapped each one of them on their own just for kicks. I thought it was hilarious...him not so much hahaha

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

K, so I'm a total Facebook air head... if I didn't have to update my work page, I'd rarely log in. I've added a few of you as friends from PammieD's page (who's real names I recognize!) however, I dont' see the "Slimpossible" group...

Please tell me what I'm doing wrong
    trish1980 likes this.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    K, so I'm a total Facebook air head... if I didn't have to update my work page, I'd rarely log in. I've added a few of you as friends from PammieD's page (who's real names I recognize!) however, I dont' see the "Slimpossible" group...

Please tell me what I'm doing wrong
    I'll invite you to it!

Done!
    Last edited by juliejolie; Wed, Oct 17th, 2012 at 01:44 PM.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Is it how many times people say your name Jezebel?

Or how many times you've aske us to post if we have a camera?
    Jezebel and julesie-pie like this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ceren View Post
    Oh buddy,

are you offended if someone gets you treats at bulk barn and puts them in a tin or baggie??
    not at all!!

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    3 more gifts needed then I'm ready to wrap!
    Oh mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, you're killing me here. I have everything mapped out just have to DO it now. Payday tonight and I plan on hitting the town tomorrow for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    Buddy would you prefer me to send some FPC's / HV coupons, or all presents.
    makes no difference to me!

Quote Originally Posted by shawlightning View Post
    I have fibromyalgia. i have found that by watching what i eat i have managed to keep it under control. i had done some research and was able to find an article about food to avoid and by watching what i eat and what flares it up, i have managed to keep it under control, drug free.
    they wanted to put my on a whole bunch of heavy duty meds to help control it but at the time my son was 3 and i did not want to be doped up on everything. don't get me wrong, i still have days where it flares up, but the odd day i can handle.
    I was off work for almost 2 years after a major flare up was misdiagnosed and made much worse with physio etc. that is where the myofacial pain was added in. I was on a cocktail of drugs but now just take Cymbalta - my miracle drug and amitryptiline at night. I tried to drop the amitryptiline but I can't, I just get too sore, I have restless legs too lol and this seems to help that. MSG is a big enemy of mine too, I get hungover from it.

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Last Christmas, my DD was only 3 wks old
    awww, she is so sweet. what is her bday - my youngest is the 8th of Dec.

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Here is my boy last year and the year before last, I can't believe how much he has changed his looks this year. He's growing up to fast
    It's scary how fast they grow up, you have one handsome little man there!!
    slambert likes this.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    not at all!!

Oh mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, you're killing me here. I have everything mapped out just have to DO it now. Payday tonight and I plan on hitting the town tomorrow for a bit.

makes no difference to me!

I was off work for almost 2 years after a major flare up was misdiagnosed and made much worse with physio etc. that is where the myofacial pain was added in. I was on a cocktail of drugs but now just take Cymbalta - my miracle drug and amitryptiline at night. I tried to drop the amitryptiline but I can't, I just get too sore, I have restless legs too lol and this seems to help that. MSG is a big enemy of mine too, I get hungover from it.

awww, she is so sweet. what is her bday - my youngest is the 8th of Dec.

It's scary how fast they grow up, you have one handsome little man there!!
    DD's bday is Dec 2

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

I picked up so many great gifts for you today buddy!

On a side note,
    I decided to adopt a kitty, his owners had to give him away because their son is allergic. He's a 3 year old beautiful boy and we have a 1 year old girl. Unfortunately he hates her and us and has been hiding under the bed growling for the past day..I'm not really sure what I can do to make this easier on him. Anyone have advice?

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

I love your tree too Pumpkin - something like that would NEVER be allowed in our house lol, hubby is a real tree all the way guy. I would love to have a couple of trees, one of them just for ME and made really pretty and perfect.
    slambert and pumpkin9211 like this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Here is an off topic question - I am the manager of our local pipe and drum band - we are desperate for funds, in a culturally rich province there is very little available in the way of grants etc. to help save small organizations like ours
    what are some neat and interesting fundraisers we could do?
    We do an Xmas Basket and an Easter Basket raffle, we rely on parades for $$ too, we had two cancellations this fall which lost us a possible $800. Just wondering what neat stuff might be out there for us to try.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

oh Blu.. enjoy your real tree's.. i wish hubby is allergic to pine. and cats. i joke with him that if he ever left this earth my first xmas without him i'd have a real tree and a new kitten

Pumpkin your white tree on the right is very much like mine. last year 2010 when I had my green tree i had all sorts of sizes of balls in blue/silver. and it looked awesome.. *sigh* then i found my white tree sold my green one.. then last xmas i put up the white one thinking its going to look awesome. but for some reason. it just doesnt' float my boat. it doesn't look as full. as the green one did. im kinda hoping i can find something to fill it in (maybe this year) like boah's or even tulle to fill in the branches. its quite spaced out. so even with the huge ornaments and the rest i have it looks empty. hubby has its fine. less is more. but i like my tree to look really FULL. and as i don't want to do anything else but the tree, thinking if i can focus all my effors on the tree it may turn out better. hoping to find some treasure tomorrow to help. i'd post my tree but apparently im not skilled enough to know how.
    pumpkin9211 likes this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Page 95 of 493 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast

Thread Information