User Tag List

Page 240 of 493 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 290 340 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Anyone want my little friend that just greeted me as I was walking out the front door to go to the post office - he/she left me a present too

Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Fri, Nov 16th, 2012 at 03:11 PM.
    Jezebel, Ceren, xox2010 and 10 others like this.

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Well my cat must have missed that class because all he did was take off up the hall hissing at me..LOL
    bahahahahahahahahahaha............mine would probably just run and hide now. she is such a scarredy cat. my other ones would attack and play with them until they did not move anymore and were dead.....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Anyone want my little friend that just greeted me as I was walking out the front door to go to the post office - he/she left me a present too

i miss seeing that in my yard. used to see it all the time when i still lived at home with my parents. i live in town now and all i see is birds and rabbits.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

i would love one as well
    Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    not a problem I'll save you a seat!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

We feed the wildlife everyday Can't help it as my kids just love seeing all them come by to eat

We get lots of deer, rabbits, raccoons, squirrels, chipmunks, birds - and the 1 who rules the roost is a tiny little female red squirrel, it is so funny because she comes by at the same time everyday and it doesn't matter what other animal is already there she makes them leave, funny thing to see when a big a** deer is afraid of a little squirrel, she also takes 1 banana chip at a time runs across the front yard to the neighbors drive way, runs all the way down it, crosses back over into our back yard and buries it ALL under our shed

Quote Originally Posted by shawlightning View Post
    i miss seeing that in my yard. used to see it all the time when i still lived at home with my parents. i live in town now and all i see is birds and rabbits.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

This is my snuggle buddy this afternoon sigh best day curled up on the couch on a day off
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Jezebel, Ceren, Melissa13 and 8 others like this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Jezebel where ARE you?????

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Look who stopped by to visit Auntie Leslie on Wednesday:
    <3 <3 <3
    Jezebel, Ceren, Melissa13 and 16 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

OMG!! CouponLadyBird I am COMPLETELY blown away by your generousity!! Words can not describe how I feel right now!! Thank you soooo much! I cant wait until Dec 1st (& 2nd, & 3rd, & 4th...)

Well, I am so happy that my Dad came to visit today (as he normally visits on Tuesday) as he had his car because the first thing the PO Lady said when I went to pick it up was "how close is your car? because its the heavy one!" But between me and my Dad we managed to get it to the car and into my apartment!

I opened the box and laid everything out - OMG! I had to put it all back in (in number order) and reseal the box up so that I (and small hands) arent tempted to open any before the 1st!

BUT the BEST part was 2 jars of homemade jam!!! Blueberry Spice & Strawberry! I cant wait to try!

Thank you just cant seem to cover it!!

Quote Originally Posted by couponladybird View Post
    btw there is also an envelope heading to you as part of this train (mailing later today) -#17 part b got stashed away with my kids christmas gifts and i just found it last night!...oops! It's not a big thing, but goes with part a
    omgoodness there is more??

Quote Originally Posted by peachykeen2007 View Post
    anyone want my little friend that just greeted me as i was walking out the front door to go to the post office - he/she left me a present too

awwwwww! (not so much to its present though) I love seeing deer! My parents (who live in Toronto but back onto a ravine) get deer in their backyard all the time!
    Jezebel, Ceren, xox2010 and 8 others like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    <3 <3 <3
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....
    Jezebel likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    <3 <3 <3

She is just as sweet as can be!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    449 (100%)

My buddy should be receiving his/her package hopefully on Monday or Tue

Date Time Location Description Retail Location Signatory Name
    2012/11/16 15:38 MISSISSAUGA Item processed at postal facility
    2012/11/14 18:38 BURLINGTON Item accepted at the Post Office

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    449 (100%)

Today is my day off and between running errands I was firmly instructed by my daughters to be online at Ticketmaster at 10 am shart to get Taylor Swift tickets. OMG, getting tickets to a popular concert on Ticketmaster is one of the most frustrating sites. What I can't understand is if it's so difficult to get tickets with site constantly crushing e.t.c. why are there so many tickets popping up on resale sites afterwards?? Long story short, after constanctly trying on my PC, IPad and on a phone for 45 mins I wasn't able to get ANY tickets and had to leave to go to my appointment picturing how disappointed my girls will be I called DH at work and told him that HE HAD to keep trying... Imagine my surpise when we called me 15 mins later and told me that he got 2 tickets!!! I was super excited as these tickets would be our girls' big christmas gift! The wows of being a mom of teenagers. First kids are in diapers and you think that as soon as they grow up you'll have all these extra money. They grow up and go to daycare and you're getting huge daycare bills. Then you think that as soon as they go to school, you'll have all these extra money that you don't have to pay for daycare, yeh right... newsflash - there are no extra money when you have kids as they somehow manage to suck it all out LOL
    Jezebel, scbpooh, NickiB and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

OMG! I got home expecting a parcel from Well.ca and there were 4 boxes!!! My mailman left all my goodies Thank you so much slambert!!! I have told my son we can't open the boxes until December because they are special so I am waiting until he goes to bed (around 7:30) to snoop a bit Also got a bugsy box I had ordered a groupon or something for so my puppy is very happy lol. Though at the moment he is checking out the two big paper boxes from Slambert lol, I guess they smell good! Jackson and I are very excited to see whats in there, can't wait for December! And the funny thing is that I was going to guess you as my buddy, you made a comment about jr buddies presents being wrapped in a certain colour and I thought perhaps it was us, but I really couldn't tell lol.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

well ladies and gent. not sure if you've heard the news... SDM is adding an extra bonus to the extra bonus for the MR this year. instead of $250 it will be $300
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

I finally took a peak inside my box! Thanks RSAS for the Febreze set and refresh's! I decided not to take the gifts out of the box yet, too tempting!
    juliejolie, RSAS and missbee217 like this.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Thread Information