User Tag List

Page 380 of 493 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 378 379 380 381 382 390 430 480 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Ok, so not train related at all, I need to pick some brains a little. I'm getting married in June (with having Alexa, it made things easier to deal with when I just referred to Don as my husband because people assume and called him that, we rolled with it, and then it stuck! Lol). So...we're getting married at a resort in Northern Ontario.
    There have already been 3 weddings up there between our friends and their siblings etc which makes it great because we know everyone will have a great time! The reasons we chose it is because its pretty much half way between both sides of our friends and family, it's really low key (I did the big white wedding in a previous life with my ex), and most importantly, this place will be SUPER family friendly. There will be appproximately 22 kids out of (104 guests) and with the exception of 4, they'll all be under the age of 18 months! !!

The place is very outdoorsy which is great...fishing, hiking, etc but no tvs in the rooms etc. There's not much in terms of amentities in town either. The closest would be Sudbury which is about an hour away. So I'm putting together gift bags for all if the rooms. Bottled water, snacks etc (6 months will hopefully be enough time to score some good deals! ). The tricky part for me is the kids. In their bags, I figure water, juice boxes; baby wipes are good to include. Any suggestions on snacks or activities to include? Little kids would like bubbles, right? I'm kinda clueless about that age. Also, I'm worried about what if it rains! Any suggestions are appreciated! !!!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

on the 13th day of Christmas my buddy gave to me....

a gingerbread village decorating kit!! Thank you Jody! I was just thinking I should get one for the kids to decorate!

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Ok, so not train related at all, I need to pick some brains a little. I'm getting married in June (with having Alexa, it made things easier to deal with when I just referred to Don as my husband because people assume and called him that, we rolled with it, and then it stuck! Lol). So...we're getting married at a resort in Northern Ontario.
    There have already been 3 weddings up there between our friends and their siblings etc which makes it great because we know everyone will have a great time! The reasons we chose it is because its pretty much half way between both sides of our friends and family, it's really low key (I did the big white wedding in a previous life with my ex), and most importantly, this place will be SUPER family friendly. There will be appproximately 22 kids out of (104 guests) and with the exception of 4, they'll all be under the age of 18 months! !!

The place is very outdoorsy which is great...fishing, hiking, etc but no tvs in the rooms etc. There's not much in terms of amentities in town either. The closest would be Sudbury which is about an hour away. So I'm putting together gift bags for all if the rooms. Bottled water, snacks etc (6 months will hopefully be enough time to score some good deals! ). The tricky part for me is the kids. In their bags, I figure water, juice boxes; baby wipes are good to include. Any suggestions on snacks or activities to include? Little kids would like bubbles, right? I'm kinda clueless about that age. Also, I'm worried about what if it rains! Any suggestions are appreciated! !!!

Sounds like a great spot for a wedding

Gift bags are a wonderful idea!

little kid activity ideas: colouring books, crayons, bubbles (there are spill proof bottles available at the $ store -GREAT idea), dry erase books & markers, stickers/sticker books, beach balls.
    snacks: bear paws, goldfish, motts fruit rockets (applesauce)
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Thu, Dec 13th, 2012 at 08:58 AM. Reason: can't type before coffee

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

I am glad to you like your gifts and that they are working out for you in the new home and Congrats on the wedding, My hubby and I did the same thing, Kids first then the wedding finally happened, even though we had been talking about it for years :D
    Jezebel, wendyjane and julesie-pie like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Day 13 - Breakfast of Champions, Hershey Drops :D Thanks Buddy you are awesome

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

what a morning.. im feeling so blagh right now....if ya get my drift.. i just want to eat all the junk in the house.. but nothings there i ate it all last night. i normally wait for hubby to get up as part of our routine before i open my prezzie each morning.. but figure heh he's on mornings next week anyway and im not awake at 6am when he leaves and not waiting til 1 til he's home to open. so. im changing things up... shh don't tell.. having my coffee and off to open Day 13..
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

LUV it.. guess i can cross those off my list for kids to get me.. LOL...

TWO pairs of long fuzzy 'Snugadoo too' SUPER soft socks.. AWESOME!... i love these.. i wear em every morning and night in the winter with my fleeze pjs ..thanks SO much Shell... XXOO. no worries.. i'll post pics tomorrow of everthing.. at least i think thats week 2..
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

omgosh - I need to get a iPod or something for work, and then figure out what music I like now... it's so quiet, I can hear everyone whispering, and typing, and it's driving me nuts! Wonder if I can wait until Boxing week sales... arg!!

PammieD - colouring books, playdoh, bubbles, balloons, balls, sand toys if there is a beach/sandy area. As for food/snacks, my son loves the toddler granola bars (PC ones, in berry not chocolate) or the little ones that are like mini Nutrigrain bars. Also those applesauce rockets - he LOVES those. Juice boxes are good but at that age some kids might not get juice. And they tend to squeeze them Congrats too
    julesie-pie, coyote00 and dlee like this.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Day 13, my buddy Armygirl got my DD an adorable pair of soft sole shoes with a butterfly on them & and a pink beanie hat with a flower on it!

Tonight I will post pics of Day 12 & 13 of my gifts

Thank you!!

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Day 13, my buddy Armygirl got my DD an adorable pair of soft sole shoes with a butterfly on them & and a pink beanie hat with a flower on it!

Tonight I will post pics of Day 12 & 13 of my gifts

Thank you!!

Oh the beanie lol from the day Hailey saw your list had a beanie on it the hunt was on not for just any beanie nope Maile had to have an identical beanie to the one Hailey wears lol. This was the one thing Hailey was very insistant from day one we would be getting lol

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

On Day 13 my buddy gave me a Call in coupon from J&J FPC for fries and....... Another Turk bar now I have Twins YAH!!!!!!!!! sneaks off to eat both lol
    Last edited by Armygirl76; Thu, Dec 13th, 2012 at 09:59 AM. Reason: Typing is hard when your hand are covered in Chocolate

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Day 13... a box of awesome hazelnut tealights... they smell good enough to eat!! Thanks Juliejolie...

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

My 5yr old LOVES bubbles - can't go wrong there

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Little kids would like bubbles, right? I'm kinda clueless about that age. Also, I'm worried about what if it rains! Any suggestions are appreciated! !!!

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Oh the beanie lol from the day Hailey saw your list had a beanie on it the hunt was on not for just any beanie nope Maile had to have an identical beanie to the one Hailey wears lol. This was the one thing Hailey was very insistant from day one we would be getting lol
    Aww... It fits Maile perfectly... she has a huge head for her age.. she just turned a year old but the beanie hat was a size 2T-3T and it fits nice and snug =) Good call! That's adorable that Hailey & Maile have the same hat now!

I'll make sure to take a photo of Maile wearing the hat tonight =)

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    327 (100%)

Hey Everyone!

Here are pics from the gifts my son Alex received from Missbee!

Day 11 was a spiral notebook that he can use for whatever purpose he chooses. I have a feeling it will be for cheat notes, passwords, etc for his Xbox games, lol.

Day 12 was a cool pen to use with his notebook from Day 8! Always a cool thing to have. I remember having one of these when I was a kid. So cool!

Day 13 was a puzzle that I will likely do with him just to get him off the Xbox for an hour, lol.

Thanks Misbee!!! He will be so bored when this is all over. So spoiled, lol.

Name:  alex-day 11.JPG
Views: 104
Size:  59.8 KB

Name:  alex-day 12.JPG
Views: 103
Size:  59.7 KB

Name:  Alex-day 13.JPG
Views: 99
Size:  55.1 KB
    shop my webstore:
    www.sheenakoe.shopregal.ca

Use this code to save at Well.ca: