User Tag List

Page 386 of 493 FirstFirst ... 286 336 376 384 385 386 387 388 396 436 486 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Day 12 was a 3pk of Irish Spring bar soap

Day 13 Tetley Mint Lime Mojito tea!

Thanks so much

All of the baby pics are adorable! Julie, your DD really suits hats! She is sweet!

Pumpkin - glad to hear that Max is home and resting - sending healing vibes from our fur babies to you and yours!

Armygirl - Congrats on your award! What an honour!

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

I bought it in the states at Trader Joes (which I LOVE) - hope you like, supposed to be special!!

Quote Originally Posted by xox2010 View Post
    DAY 13 - organic beef jerky - I asked for this to give it to my brother.I'll see what he thinks!TY!
    Jezebel and julesie-pie like this.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Haha I got a samsung galaxy s3 earlier thia week after years on a blackberry. I love it! !! But...I'm still working out how not to scrre up all of the typos!

Anyone know any good coupon/shopping calculators for Android?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
    ive had the galaxy s III since it came out as well and I am still trying to figure it all out but I wouldnt change it all I love it!!!
    Jezebel and PammieD like this.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    Can I ask for some positive thoughts and prayers please..

I had to call hubby at work. Max and I were having a nap. After the nap.. he couldn't "find" his back legs. This could be because of his condition. Or reasons we don't know.

Hubby and Max are at the vet.

I am bawling my eyes out... typing to my coupon family.

I will keep you posted. Thanks in advance for any positive thoughts/prayers sent our way.
    hugz
    Jezebel and coyote00 like this.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

oh! and for those looking for free iphone apps. every year for the past few years, apple has done a 12 days of christmas where for 12 days they give away an app or something for free. this year it starts dec.26th. you can download an app that will notify you starting dec.26th every day for which app what is free that day.

I've gotten some pretty fun games, etc. =)

OH! and on another random related note, since we are all moneysavers...if you want one of the BEST money saving/tracker apps out there, download Mint.Com, it keeps track of every dollar and helps you budget.

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

I'm heading over to the Island tomorrow for the weekend. So I'll open my gifts on Sunday and post then

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa13 View Post
    I'm heading over to the Island tomorrow for the weekend. So I'll open my gifts on Sunday and post then
    What part of the Island are you going to - I am originally from Ladysmith - a little south of Nanaimo.

Congrats Armygirl!! that is one deserved award.

Off to work - dayshift weekend here, but I have 9.25 hours of vacation left for the year that I am using up in bits over the weekend. It breaks up the 3 long 12 hour shifts. After the weekend we work wednesday night and then off til the 28th, work one night and then off til the 2nd! Our plant shuts down for maintenance over the holidays which makes it nice for us

The restoration people finally came back to put in the toe kicks on the cabinets and frame in my pantry yesterday and we gave them the long list of 'not acceptables and not done yets' They said they will be back Monday now. I am giving up on waiting to decorate for Xmas, they will just have to work around it. I think kids and hubby will go get a tree tonight and we will decorate it when I get off early tomorrow. The rest I can putter at.

Day 14 for me was another package of awesomeness from Bri - Christmas Cupcake decorating kit and TWO packages of Wilton candy melts in red and green!! These are going to be awesome for when I have my Girl Guides over on the 23rd for baking and crafts! Thank YOU!!!!

Hope you all have a great day!
    Last edited by bluzsuz; Fri, Dec 14th, 2012 at 04:38 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Day 14 is a tin full of DAD'S OATMEAL COOKIES YAY!!! Thank you Melissa, I'll be enjoying some of those for breakfast after I drop off the kids Trent got some really cool cheddar crackers shaped like sea life. He's been loving his lunch snacks this month..thanks Jezebel!!

Pumpkin I'm so glad Max is doing ok, give him lots of hugs from us, and save one for yourself
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Jezebel, Ceren, Melissa13 and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Day 14: I got an exfoliating bath mitt. Zachary got a paper airplane that he can colour. Hailey got some Dora Stickers. Thanks Mrs. Sunshine!!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

On the 14th day of December my buddy slambert gave to us - a really cool activity book for Jackson and an apple cinammon (mmm) diffuser for me! Very nice and smells pretty, like an apple pie, which I love the smell of but don't like to eat... weird right?

Name:  IMAG0325.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  38.2 KBName:  IMAG0326.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  33.3 KB

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Hi Ladies,

Happy Friday. I am happy to report that the night went well. This morning was normal and right now the doggies are having a nap. I am thinking of crawling back into bed myself. I have a headache. It happens after I cry.

But, that was yesterday. Today is a new day. I am looking forward to tomorrow. Hubby and I have a planned date night. We have asked my nephew(15) to dog sit so that Max is not alone and like good parents, we will have our cell phones with us.

My day 14 gift is going to be saved for my toes... I will have pretty toes for Cuba. Thanks Bluz for the very pretty(and sparkly) nail polish and stickers... I know they should go on my fingers.. but... I have the horrible habit of bitting my nails. (How can I quit smoking but can't stop bitting my nails?!?)

Name:  HPIM2286.JPG
Views: 145
Size:  242.7 KB
    Jezebel, Ceren, gwennad and 7 others like this.

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

on the 14th day of Christmas my buddy gave to me....

a Betty Crocker Cookie Book!!! Thank you SO much Jody!! I love Christmas cookies

Name:  SAM_0795.JPG
Views: 116
Size:  123.2 KB

Name:  SAM_0788.JPG
Views: 114
Size:  102.4 KB
    the gingerbread village kit from yesterday

CONGRATS Armygirl!!
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Fri, Dec 14th, 2012 at 02:35 PM.
    Jezebel, Ceren, Melissa13 and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Day 14, Armygirl got for me... 2 nail polish (dark purple & dark pink) as well as a beautiful purple long necklace! I love necklaces that dangle so I could accessorize with my professional work outfits I didnt have the colour purple so its perfect for my outfit today!

Thank you!

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    On the 14th day of December my buddy slambert gave to us - a really cool activity book for Jackson and an apple cinammon (mmm) diffuser for me! Very nice and smells pretty, like an apple pie, which I love the smell of but don't like to eat... weird right?

Name:  IMAG0325.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  38.2 KBName:  IMAG0326.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  33.3 KB
    Yay I'm glad you like the scent...I was looking for a nice smelly that wouldn't catch the kitties on fire Did Jackson notice the book is purple?? I tried to add purple in anywhere I could..LOL

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Yay I'm glad you like the scent...I was looking for a nice smelly that wouldn't catch the kitties on fire Did Jackson notice the book is purple?? I tried to add purple in anywhere I could..LOL
    I'm not sure he noticed it was purple (I did) he just started flipping through it looking for the cars! One track mind this morning. He asked Santa for a purple car Wednesday, I don't think I got him a purple car. Now I don't know what to do!

I am looking forward to tomorrow's gift for me, it's the only one that feels like it could be a painting from you and I am so hoping there is one in there!
    Jezebel, coyote00 and pumpkin9211 like this.

Thread Information