User Tag List

Page 434 of 493 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 432 433 434 435 436 444 484 ... LastLast
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

oh!!! and amidst the hustle and bustle, I still managed to meet up with a girlfriend and get our nails done at one of the cutest and best salons in vancouver. this was so fun and I love the design!!!

Name:  photo(3).JPG
Views: 667
Size:  28.6 KB

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

ok I am off to sleep hopefully ...I have a terrible time sleeping on any given day but it is worse when I am at another house than my own :s.....jezebel is purring beside me so hopefully she puts me to sleep !

Merry Christmas everyone !!!!!

I will have to upload pics when I Get home as I put a new memory card in my camera..

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

goooodnight Jezz!!!! I'm waiting 8 minutes and then shouting merry christmas! and then I will sleeeeeep. haha. long day tomorrow too!

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

On the 24th day, Armygirl gave... A cute butterfly onesie for DD, Maile!

On the last day, the 25th.... My wonderful buddy gave me.... The most beautiful Pandora butterfly charm for my bracelet! This was one of my most wanted wishes because I have a bracelet but no charms on it. This is beyond generous as these charms are so expensive! My mind is blown, my heart is full, and I have a lifelong friend gained in Tami/Armygirl... I feel as though every time I look at any of the thoughtful gifts we've received, that I will always remember you & Hailey & your family for your kindness and generousity! And I will literally have a piece of you with me as I proudly wear my Pandora bracelet and butterfly charm... I think each butterfly on it shall represent your family You guys will always have a special place in my heart <3

Thank you so much for everything *muah

Day 24 & Day 25:

MERRY CHRISTMAS to my SC friends! Thank you for a wonderful ride on a memorable train! I've made so many friends and I wish everyone a safe, healthy, and joyful Christmas!
    Last edited by juliejolie; Tue, Dec 25th, 2012 at 05:40 AM.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

So I m finally back to the land of Internet! And caught up on the thread!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Time to play catch up - sorry been MIA my whole family is sick as well, my boys will cough in their sleep until they wake up barfing - NOT FUN at all - just quickly posting what we have received and then its back to the doctor's for us and then back home to do the much needed laundry that has piled up on the basement floor

On the 21st Day of Christmas my Snuffalufagus gave to us

Oh, the Places You'll Go! by Dr.Seuss book for Riley and a yummy bag of Spitz Sunflower Seeds

Attachment 153246

and

on the 22nd Day of Christmas my Snuffalufagus gave to us

Oh, the Places You'll Go! by Dr.Seuss Floor Puzzle and the new John Grisham Novel The Racheteer WOO HOO I can't wait to start reading it as most of you know I am OBSESSED with my John Grisham books I now own ALL 28 books he has written

Attachment 153245

Hope your boys are feeling better soon!

Quote Originally Posted by shawlightning View Post
    ok everyone........introducing Carter John!!!

Attachment 153250

Big Brother Devin and Carter.
    Attachment 153251
    OMG! What a cutie! And big brother is such a handsome little guy too!

Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    the good the bad and the UGLY! the colour on this sucker is changing rapidly it doesn't hurt if I don't use it so I'm thumbless for now on one hand essentially. The good: I have more helpers :D the bad: I still have a huge list of to-do's the ugly: see pic gotta learn how to punch properly
    Ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    On the 23rd day, Armygirl got my DH a huge box of Ferrero Rocher! His fav chocolate at this time of year! Thank you~

pic of day 22 & 23
    Melissa & Doug 3D Snowman Puzzle & Ferrerro Rocher
    DD is getting the snowman stacker from Santa!

Almost Christmas and I spent this morning talking to police... Shooting right beside my house. I was up at the time putting DD back to sleep when I heard 6-8 gunshots ring out... The house across from mine had a bullet hole through its upper bedroom window (an elderly couple live alone there), a car parked on the side had multiple gunshots in it and bullet casings scattered right near our community mailbox..... I've lived in this neighbourhood for 22 yrs and this is the first we've experienced this. Luckily, no one was hurt but it puts chills down my spine knowing it happened right beside my house

I live in a family oriented, safe neighbourhood and we all think bad ppl are bringing their drug business here..... Or something....

Cant believe police tape surrounded my house and 5 others in our vicinity as police, detectives and media were here early this morning and just left 3 hrs ago.

Weird to see it all unfold on the news today too.....
    omg scary! Glad to hear no one is hurt!

Quote Originally Posted by YellowTamborine View Post
    Hi all. My apologies for being away for so long. We had a very sudden and tragic death in the family, along with a couple injuries and it was just one of those drop everything and go kind of moments. We just got home a couple days ago and have been busy re-figuring out Christmas and dealing with our per-existing basement issues. Just a crazy time.

We did let the kiddo go crazy last night and open what ended up being all the reminding advent gifts. I'm still working on getting them all back together for a picture but here's the list for all of you to see. I may have some of the days mixed up as it was a little chaotic and there were some we had to open before we left because of the water damage. I tried to record best I could

i think I was at day 6 when we left...

kids package
    7...hand tattoos.
    8...Ferber puffs for the baby
    9...123 board book
    10..Santa bubbles
    11..cute little mr potato head
    12..fizz n tints bath balls.
    13..lolly pop mold
    14..baby wipes
    15..toothbrush and toothpaste
    16..no mess bowl
    17..pack of socks
    18..activity board
    19..another board book
    20..heinie bisquits
    21..plastic bowls and plates
    22..sesame street cd
    23..boogie wipes
    24..reindeer food for kaden to sprinkle in the yard Christmas Eve...this is a very cute idea btw
    25.. Little stuffed bear for Owen

my package....I'm almost positive I've screwed up some of the days here as mine was the one on the bottom when the basement flooded so some of them didn't make it (sorry Trisha!)

7...bag of roasted almonds
    8...cute tree ornaments
    9...candy bags and cupcake kit
    10..I think this was one of the waterlogged fpcs
    11..tea towels
    12..2 bags of kitty treats
    13..6 pack of red tree ornaments
    14..cookie cutters
    15..2pack of gloves
    16..another fallen fpc
    17..another 6 pack of ornaments
    18..a few more unique ornament now hung on our tree
    19....not sure what this was will have to get back to you
    20..pack of scotch tape
    21..I think there were a couple of your own recipes but they ended up pretty soaked. Any chance you could pm them to me? I'd still really love to try them
    22..dry erase board and magnet markers
    23..turkey basting kit and pop up timer
    ihave no idea what I've dome with the 24th and 25th gifts. I'm so sorry! They may have been put away with all our other gifts so maybe I'll find them Christmas Day.

thank you for everything Trisha! I really appreciate everything and I'm sorry I didn't end up participating fully in the way we were supposed to.
    sorry to hear about your loss. Thinking of you ((hugs))

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Sadly, I didn't join the mini train but I thought that because you enjoy baby girls so much, mine could be an impromptu gift for you. She's 100% home made....thst counts, right?
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ceren View Post
    juliejolie, glad to hear that you are ok. I think I saw this on news, can't remember exactly though. by the way we are not that far from each other. I live on Weston & MajorMac.
    its almost Christmas!!! So busy here I know I always say this lol
    hope everyone is doing great.
    congrats shaw!!!
    hugs and kisses to everyone!!
    my cousin lives really close to you MajorMac & Jane!

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    Good morning everyone -

I probably won't be on much today - the 2 sick kids cost me $124 in medicine yesterday and they aren't doing so well this morning and I still have to finish my Christmas shopping and wrap them all - going to be a crazy day

On the 24th day of Christmas Snuffalufagus gave to Riley (think one should be yesterdays )

A Melissa & Doug Fire Truck Puzzle & A Hunt and Seek Game

Attachment 153558
    Ouch!

JulieJolie - I thought I was up early! Staying at my parents on the world's hardest bed has me up early! But I see that it snowed a little in the night still a semi- green Christmas but a lot more white than I was expecting!

On the 23rd day of Christmas my buddy gave to me.....

3 pairs of socks for me and 3 for hubby, plus a gift for DD that she will open up when she wakes up!

Day 24 bought us a pair of pj pants each (plus DD's gift to be opened today)

photos to come later!

So I am not the greatest at discussing my feeling, but here goes....being part of this train was truly amazing! You are all wonderful caring people. I look forward to checking and learning more about each of you everyday. I can vent here ( and get support). In a way that I can't with my friends and family. Thank you everyone for sharing and being a pat of this with me! Merry Christmas!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

On the 24th day, Armygirl gave... A cute butterfly onesie for DD, Maile!

On the last day, the 25th.... My wonderful buddy gave me.... The most beautiful Pandora butterfly charm for my bracelet! This was one of my most wanted wishes because I have a bracelet but no charms on it. This is beyond generous as these charms are so expensive! My mind is blown, my heart is full, and I have a lifelong friend gained in Tami/Armygirl... I feel as though every time I look at any of the thoughtful gifts we've received, that I will always remember you & Hailey & your family for your kindness and generousity! And I will literally have a piece of you with me as I proudly wear my Pandora bracelet and butterfly charm... I think each butterfly on it shall represent your family You guys will always have a special place in my heart <3

Thank you so much for everything *muah

Day 24 & Day 25:

MERRY CHRISTMAS to my SC friends! Thank you for a wonderful ride on a memorable train! I've made so many friends and I wish everyone a safe, healthy, and joyful Christmas!
    Oh Julie what a beatiful amazing buddy you were to have. It was our absolute pleasure and honor to have you and your precious family on the advent train. I am so pleased that you love everything Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all! ~hugs~

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

I m posting this on behalf of Trish1980

Day 1
    A – Christmas Cards
    C – Pencil Crayons, Scissors and Crayola Art Frame Kit
    Day 2
    A – Snowman Decoration
    C – Foam Stickers
    Day 3
    A – Gift Tags
    C – Dinky Cars
    Day 4
    A – Star Ornaments
    C – Drinking up and Mittens
    Day 5
    A – Comfy Socks
    C – Skittles
    Day 6
    A – Grand Marnier Chocolates
    C – React 5 Gum
    Day 7
    A – Pen Holder & Lollipop/cakepop Wrapping Kit
    C – Dunkaroos
    Day 8
    A – Ribbon
    C – Toothbrush & Floss
    Day 9
    A – Desktop Kit
    C – Dry Erase Learning Kit
    Day 10
    A – Tea Bags
    C – Bathfizz & Tints
    Day 11
    A – Envelopes
    C – Foam Shapes
    Day 12
    A – Mittens
    C – Playdough Kit
    Day 13
    A – Soft Socks
    C – Thomas DVD
    Day 14
    A – Ribbon
    C – Bubble Bath & Loofa
    Day 15
    A - Mittens
    C – Picture Frame Kit – Cars
    Day 16
    A – Picture Frame
    C – Play Dough
    Day 17
    A – Picture Frame
    C – Stickers
    Day 18
    A – Pencil Clips
    C – Design your own mug & Candy
    Day 19
    A – Markers & Paper Clips
    C – Dinosaur T-shirt
    Day 20
    A – Cupcake Liners
    C – Colored Glue & Wooden Shapes & Dinosaurs
    Day 21
    A – Sewing Needles
    C – Sticker Book
    Day 22
    A – Shopping Pad
    C – Bath Crayons
    Day 23
    A – Max & Ruby DVD
    C – Cookie Press
    Day 24
    A - Tea Lights & Holders
    C – Dinosaur Puzzle
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Tue, Dec 25th, 2012 at 08:10 AM.
    wendyjane, juliejolie and coyote00 like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone is enjoying their Christmas morning, snowed here slightly to give it a festive look. To my Buddy and kids. I really hope you enjoy your gifts this morning. its been a LONG month of waiting til today. I can't wait to open todays gift. well ok i already received one from hubby. .. but as for the rest im excited. hubby really spoiled me this year. off to get some coffee and breakfast. then presents, then baking/making dinner contributions. then off for dinner. i'll pop back in later.
    Jezebel, wendyjane, Bear25 and 2 others like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Merry Christmas everyone! Jackson and I have had a wonderful morning so far, he is upstairs lying down with my mom (hahahaha) while my dad showers so he can play some more. We got a purple shirt for babyboy and a lovely scarf for me!

Name:  IMAG0368.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  8.5 KBName:  IMAG0369.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  11.6 KB

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

breakfast -done! yum! thanks hubby

and today.. day 25 is..... drum roll

personalized MrsSunshine address labels.. ahem 'sick' and 'cool'.. those are the comments from hubby and son.. they are SO AWESOME.. Thanks so much.. had to laugh hubby goes....'i never thought of doing that'.. tee hee.. they are so neat thank SO VERY MUCH Shell you totally rocked this advent. I had the best time opening gifts. if i get a chance.. i'll put everything together and post a pic. off to do 'ours' now.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Merry Christmas everyone!

Today brought some wonderful Satsuma body wash and a scrubbie, thank you Melissa. I LOVE everything you picked out for me. Thank you for making me feel so special all month long! Trent got some gold fish cookies and a Wii points card from Jezebel, he's super excited to buy something with his points. Thank you as well for making my son feel so special, he has been amazed at everything and has loved this train

The poor boy has had the flu since yesterday. He's been running a high fever and throwing up all night. He missed out on our Christmas Eve yummies and hasn't been able to eat breakfast I hope he's feeling a little better before supper but it's not looking good. It's been a rough month for illness in this house, I think we need to fumigate..LOL He is settled now watching a movie so I think hubby and I are going for a nap...we are not as good as staying up all night as we used to be. Merry Christmas everyone!

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! Peace and joy to you all!

Still haven't opened gift 25 but will soon.

Have an amazing day!!!
    Jezebel, wendyjane, Bear25 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Popping in to wish my SC family Merry Christmas.

Day 24 and 25 my lovely Jezebel gave to me, the 3rd and final book of the 50 Shades of Grey Trilogy , some colored gel pens and FRUITY PEBBLES cereal (hid it from wondering eyes already lol). Thanks bundles Jezebel for 25 days of awesomeness. I loved every gift

Name:  merry-christmas-wallpaper-12020-large.jpg
Views: 2271
Size:  32.3 KB

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

We made it!!

Day 25 from my Bri was a set of Xmas Coffee Mugs - PERFECT.

We were up (errrr I was up at 8 and woke everyone else) and the kids opened their gifts (hubby and I didn't exchange, we made donations to a local teen shelter, adopted a Salvation Army child and spoiled my Pumpkin) And after all the the amazing gifts I've received all month from Briwantstosave, I have had the most amazing personalized bunch of gifts I have ever received. And I will be mushy too, being on this train with you ladies has been the greatest gift of all.

We had a big breakfast this morning and my friend Megan joined us, and a niece snuck down from Scott's mom and dads too and had a scran of waffles, bacon, ham, toast, fruit, hash browns with us.

I hope you are all eating and drinking your ways into a coma and enjoying family, friends and others.... We had all of hubbies family over last night along with some of hubby's old friends later in the evening. It was perfect, lots of food, fun, laughs and little ones to remind us of the magic of Christmas.

I talked my sister through setting up a wireless network at my moms so she can enjoy the iPad we got her. I miss them a lot but am glad that they are together.

Lots of love and I will stop rambling now.

Pumpkin - we called naptime at noon..... and are on round two now... I think it's wine o' clock somewhere!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

I got the very same teapot too! its so sweet

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    just me here on the thread all alone...boohoo. hahah. that's ok. it gives me time to catch up.

just finished my second family dinner. two more to go!!!!

I've finally had time to upload photos. here is day 20, 21, 22, 23 which I already wrote about...I am pretty sure the knit squares that Bear25 gave me are homemade and are to put my teapots on...correct me if wrong!!

Attachment 153638

Day 24 was my most desired gift and in the cutest possible way...a teapot for one with a cup that stacks. SO CUTE! love it. =) I now have a tiny collection of teapots so that I can host tea parties...adult tea parties are THE BEST. =) All you can drink Davids Tea, little desserts or petit fours and appetizers, and all my girlfriends!! here is the teapot, thank you bear25!!

Attachment 153639

here is day 25 which I won't open till after I sleep and wake up...but excited!!!!!

Attachment 153640

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE EVERYONE!!!! (or for those of you east of me, it's already CHRISTMAS!! AAAHHH!!!)
    Jezebel, Bear25, coyote00 and 2 others like this.
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Page 434 of 493 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 432 433 434 435 436 444 484 ... LastLast

Thread Information