User Tag List

Page 433 of 493 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 431 432 433 434 435 443 483 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

wow! klepto gave you magic mike

very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    Merry Christmas Eve everyone!

Was so busy this weekend then last night I couldnt get on here so i said forget it, and went to bed!

Day 23 we got more Hershy chocolates and a big Dairymilk bar
    Day 24 we got a box of popcorn, popcorn seasoning and some really cute popcorn boxes(holders) kinda like what you get in the theatre!

and the next 36 hours are going to be so busy that I opened day 25 this morning too!

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH KLEPTO!!!
    DAY 25 BROUGHT ME THE ONLY THING I TRUELY RRREEEAAAALLLLLLYYYYY WANTED FOR CHRISTMAS......
    MAGIC MIKE

Cant wait to be able to watch it again! Drooling already just looking at the movie box! LOL
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

today I got to unwrap some muffin liners in xmas decor :D if I make another baked good I am going to burst - because if I make them I eat them! <holding belly and groaning> our holiday party went well last night with only a few minor things broken and all had a good time. I do however now hear my daughter coughing/barking today where she wasn't yesterday before we were invaded by 19 children(2 of them coughing grrrr).
    One gift to go - looks/feels like an envelope? with coupons? am I the only dork who put coupons in my buddys' package!?
    My dad has finished painting the "focal wall" in my bedroom and hopefully tomorrow after the bru-haha we can start painting the rest . Happy holidays everyone!

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    today I got to unwrap some muffin liners in xmas decor :D if I make another baked good I am going to burst - because if I make them I eat them! <holding belly and groaning> our holiday party went well last night with only a few minor things broken and all had a good time. I do however now hear my daughter coughing/barking today where she wasn't yesterday before we were invaded by 19 children(2 of them coughing grrrr).
    One gift to go - looks/feels like an envelope? with coupons? am I the only dork who put coupons in my buddys' package!?
    My dad has finished painting the "focal wall" in my bedroom and hopefully tomorrow after the bru-haha we can start painting the rest . Happy holidays everyone!
    Hmmm...we'll see!

Trading Score
    327 (100%)

OMG, it's hectic this time of year! I want to get on here to let everyone know we've been receiving amazing gifts from Coupmama and Missbee! You have NO IDEA how happy we are with everything.

Missbee: You have gone WAY above and beyond on your gifts for my son. He couldn't believe his gift yesterday and was shocked again today. You are VERY generous!

Coupmama: I can't even pick a favourite gift yet as they've all been so great! My daughter LOVES her Hollister shirt you sent. She wore it the next day to her dad's house.

I will FOR SURE upload pics of everything soon. This package train has been the most fun ever! I hope we can do it again next year!
    Last edited by couponsrule; Mon, Dec 24th, 2012 at 08:15 PM.
    shop my webstore:
    www.sheenakoe.shopregal.ca

Use this code to save at Well.ca:
    spend40save10now

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Merry Christms Eve, everyone! I have some pretty excited kidlets in our house tonight. Unfortunately, DH has to work tonight (he's an aircraft mechanic). I was trying to explain to the kids why Daddy had to leave on Christmas EVE...............But the looks on their little faces just broke my heart, so I said, "Daddy has to work tonight....because he's SANTA CLAUS!"

Today, MrsSunshine gave us....
    A retro looking Toy Story book and Aveeno Baby bath treatments for Zachary.
    A thermometer for me (well, for the family).
    Hailey got a Princess Costume.

Thanks Mrs Sunshine!

Name:  IMG_4945.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  61.0 KB

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Well out with hubby for dinner will post more later.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Here's a pic of my Day 22, 23, 24 prezzies from Pumpkin:

Name:  IMG_0086.JPG
Views: 205
Size:  38.3 KB

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    On the 23rd Day of Christmas my Snuffalufagus gave to me

Season 3 The Vampire Dairies

Attachment 153477
    Woot! You lucky girl Can't wait for the new episodes to start!

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Almost Christmas and I spent this morning talking to police... Shooting right beside my house. I was up at the time putting DD back to sleep when I heard 6-8 gunshots ring out... The house across from mine had a bullet hole through its upper bedroom window (an elderly couple live alone there), a car parked on the side had multiple gunshots in it and bullet casings scattered right near our community mailbox..... I've lived in this neighbourhood for 22 yrs and this is the first we've experienced this. Luckily, no one was hurt but it puts chills down my spine knowing it happened right beside my house

I live in a family oriented, safe neighbourhood and we all think bad ppl are bringing their drug business here..... Or something....

Cant believe police tape surrounded my house and 5 others in our vicinity as police, detectives and media were here early this morning and just left 3 hrs ago.

Weird to see it all unfold on the news today too.....
    Glad everyone was okay.

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    So...my unicorn wish came true!! :D

....Now who remembers what it was???
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday I opened the cutest Jo!e egg head cutting board and today was a Jo!e piggy kitchen timer. I'll post pictures in the next few days. Thanks RSAS

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

eek! I've just had 2hrs to myself and just sat down at the computer when who arrives back home? sigh
    I've cleaned the kitchen, done the dishes, done 2 loads of laundry, swept, tidied toys, tidied both kids bedrooms, garbage and recycling out.....
    here's a pic of day 24 thankyou pammieD!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

just me and armygirl and a "guest" right now? Christmas eve and the kids are watching tv my family are settling in front of the fire with a hot chocolate aaaah sweet silence.
    I think I'll take another page from my organizing/decluttering book from Pammie and go clean my stationary/craft supply cupboard :S Yesterday it was the junk drawer and the day before...the medicine cabinet (which is now 1/2 full due to 2012 expiry dates on quite a few products). I managed to clear out about 40 products from my stash at the party we had yesterday - each child was allowed to choose an item for each parent or grandparent that they live with one little one said "my mommy would like two things" and yet another chose hairgel for his dad who has no hair :D so cute.
    Night everyone - happy holidays!

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Watching a classic Christmas movie "Die Hard" lol

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

ok everyone first off I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Christmas !!!

I will be sad to see this train end !!! I have met new ppl and made new friends !!!

I recieved wonderful prezzies that made my heart sing ....knowing they were picked out especially for me made them even more special !!!

yesterday from coyote I recieved white ankle socks !! Thank you so much ! I <3 my socks LOL

and today I recieved frizzease !!! thank you soo much !

klepto recieved a 4pc knife cutter set and today he recieved bits and bites candy mix ...thank you scbpooh !!!!

my mini buddy package arrived klepto told me but after a few stops after getting my rental packing up my furr baby...I was on the road to my moms when he called me so it will have to wait til I go home...not sure if that is tomorrow or early on boxing day .....depends if I sample some beverages tomorrow LOL

I will try to pop in again later !!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO A GREAT BUNCH OF FRIENDS!!!!

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Day 24 was two nailpolishes, nail file and polish remover:D

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

just me here on the thread all alone...boohoo. hahah. that's ok. it gives me time to catch up.

just finished my second family dinner. two more to go!!!!

I've finally had time to upload photos. here is day 20, 21, 22, 23 which I already wrote about...I am pretty sure the knit squares that Bear25 gave me are homemade and are to put my teapots on...correct me if wrong!!

Name:  photo.JPG
Views: 476
Size:  49.1 KB

Day 24 was my most desired gift and in the cutest possible way...a teapot for one with a cup that stacks. SO CUTE! love it. =) I now have a tiny collection of teapots so that I can host tea parties...adult tea parties are THE BEST. =) All you can drink Davids Tea, little desserts or petit fours and appetizers, and all my girlfriends!! here is the teapot, thank you bear25!!

Name:  photo(1).JPG
Views: 579
Size:  37.6 KB

here is day 25 which I won't open till after I sleep and wake up...but excited!!!!!

Name:  photo(2).JPG
Views: 472
Size:  39.6 KB

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE EVERYONE!!!! (or for those of you east of me, it's already CHRISTMAS!! AAAHHH!!!)

Page 433 of 493 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 431 432 433 434 435 443 483 ... LastLast

Thread Information