User Tag List

Page 431 of 493 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421 429 430 431 432 433 441 481 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,465 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Almost Christmas and I spent this morning talking to police... Shooting right beside my house. I was up at the time putting DD back to sleep when I heard 6-8 gunshots ring out... The house across from mine had a bullet hole through its upper bedroom window (an elderly couple live alone there), a car parked on the side had multiple gunshots in it and bullet casings scattered right near our community mailbox..... I've lived in this neighbourhood for 22 yrs and this is the first we've experienced this. Luckily, no one was hurt but it puts chills down my spine knowing it happened right beside my house

I live in a family oriented, safe neighbourhood and we all think bad ppl are bringing their drug business here..... Or something....

Cant believe police tape surrounded my house and 5 others in our vicinity as police, detectives and media were here early this morning and just left 3 hrs ago.

Weird to see it all unfold on the news today too.....
    so glad you are not hurt physically but im sure its is going to be in your mind for a bit
    hugz to you
    wendyjane and pumpkin9211 like this.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Crazy Julie. So glad you and your family are safe. It's the "stray" bullets that are the scariest part. Where in the city do you live? I've been in a bit of a bubble lately.

We're now on our way to the Soo...anyone know how long it's possible for a baby to scream for?
    I live in the west end of Toronto, very close to Julesie-Pie... Jane/Weston to be exact
    wendyjane and julesie-pie like this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    437 (100%)

juliejolie, glad to hear that you are ok. I think I saw this on news, can't remember exactly though. by the way we are not that far from each other. I live on Weston & MajorMac.
    its almost Christmas!!! So busy here I know I always say this lol
    hope everyone is doing great.
    congrats shaw!!!
    hugs and kisses to everyone!!
    JOIN SWAGBUCKS AND START EARNING
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Ceren
    JOIN SUPERPOINTS AND START EARNING-25 BONUS POINTS-!!NEW!!
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/8pos4f

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Thanks everyone!! :D

Little did I know when I posted my unicorn wish (i looked back in the thread, it was oct 13th) that I was probably pregnant! I had an ultrasound today to "date" the pregnancy and I'm almost 12 weeks, all is good, due July 15th! Jackson and new baby will only be 17 months apart, we're super happy to have them so close together, although I know this summer I will be exhausted with a newborn and a toddler! Ah well!

No, my unicorn wish did not come along in my package (lol), but perhaps Pumpkin was my lucky charm :D

Trading Score
    437 (100%)

by the way we are opening AMAZING gifts from my buddy everyday with the kids. We are so thankful to you yellowtemborine I can't even express my feelings. you are very generous and amazing person.
    JOIN SWAGBUCKS AND START EARNING
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Ceren
    JOIN SUPERPOINTS AND START EARNING-25 BONUS POINTS-!!NEW!!
    http://superpoints.com/bonus/8pos4f

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

So...I came on to post pics of our WONDERFUL gifts from Momto2k's, and it will not let me post them...
    LOL! And I quote:
    "Website is currently unreal" !

We REALLY appreciate all of the super nice gifts. Thank you SOOOO much for everything!
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Yes - this is the first time I have been able to get on since earlier

I get to view one page and then go to click on something and it pops up

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    holy crap it took my 15 minutes to get in here. this site is acting so weird. it keeps taking my to a page something about cloudfare?? anyone else.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    Thanks everyone!! :D

Little did I know when I posted my unicorn wish (i looked back in the thread, it was oct 13th) that I was probably pregnant! I had an ultrasound today to "date" the pregnancy and I'm almost 12 weeks, all is good, due July 15th! Jackson and new baby will only be 17 months apart, we're super happy to have them so close together, although I know this summer I will be exhausted with a newborn and a toddler! Ah well!

No, my unicorn wish did not come along in my package (lol), but perhaps Pumpkin was my lucky charm :D
    Aw congrats!!
    wendyjane and coyote00 like this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Congrats MeShell!

Well ladies (and Klepto) - here it is, Christmas Eve. How many of you will be running around til the last minute?
    I think we are in pretty good shape, we have some donation boxes to drop off at a Youth Shelter and I want to to some baking. Then a tidy before church and family arrive for the evening.

Day 24 brought me the most amazing picture collage frame - it is a Family themed one.

Love and hugs to you all!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Day 24 is CHOCOLATE!!! I got the HUGE Reese peanut butter cup..Thank you!! and Trent got a whole stocking full of chocolate, pez, a huge candy cane and the softest gloves I've ever seen...Jezebel, Trent says you are the bomb! We are going to give the stocking to the cat since he doesn't have one yet. Thank you

I hope everyone has a great day and Merry Christmas!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Today brought us a magnetic shopping list - awesome because I am always loosing my list! and some fabulous purple pj's for Jackson! He'll wear them tonight. Sorry the pic is a little blurry, someone ran through right when I clicked. I'll get him in the pj's tomorrow morning

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!

Name:  IMAG0366.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  12.3 KBName:  IMAG0367.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  10.4 KB

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!

Was so busy this weekend then last night I couldnt get on here so i said forget it, and went to bed!

Day 23 we got more Hershy chocolates and a big Dairymilk bar
    Day 24 we got a box of popcorn, popcorn seasoning and some really cute popcorn boxes(holders) kinda like what you get in the theatre!

and the next 36 hours are going to be so busy that I opened day 25 this morning too!

THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH KLEPTO!!!
    DAY 25 BROUGHT ME THE ONLY THING I TRUELY RRREEEAAAALLLLLLYYYYY WANTED FOR CHRISTMAS......
    MAGIC MIKE

Cant wait to be able to watch it again! Drooling already just looking at the movie box! LOL

Last edited by scbpooh; Mon, Dec 24th, 2012 at 08:33 AM.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Ahhhhh right now I have had no sleep lol the only place my pugs get to sleep with us is at my moms so DH and the two of them have had a snoring contest all night and can someone tell me how 2 little dogs can take up so much room. I think I will have to get pumpkin to call nap time sometime today.

Day 24 is an icing bag and tips Thank you Tml I cannot wait for tomorrow such an awesome train ( we should have christmas in July lol hint).

Merry Christmas Eve!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Hi Ladies(and Klepto)

I need to say this: Please don't drink and drive as we all celebrate the holidays.

Bluz, I am sorry but I don't have pictures of yesterdays candy. I took them. But, I didn't have the memory card in my camera.. it was in my computer(from when I added pics last). I am also missing the pics of the Skull Head Vodka. So very sorry bout this!

My hubby has displayed the Skull Head in our living room. "Fits our decor" perfectly As soon as he "forgets how cool it is" I will be moving it into the "man cave"(Also known as the garage).

Day 24 blew my socks off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I received the most perfect coupon bag in the world. Functional, stylish and big. THANK YOU BLUZ!!! I love it, I love it, I love it!!

Happy Christmas Eve everyone. Hugs (and kisses if you're not sick--like slambert ) all around
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by pumpkin9211; Mon, Dec 24th, 2012 at 09:15 AM.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

I hoped you'd like it - It was a big gamble to buy a bag for a diva like you! I hope it's not TOOO big but it can be purposed other ways as well. I looked and looked and looked and was about to give up when I SAW IT... and thought - PUMPKIN MUST HAVE THIS BAG.

xoxox

Finally did some Xmas baking - lemon meringue mini tarts and nanaimo bars.

Bri - I am almost through the first Red Berries and Cedar Candle - you do not know how much I have enjoyed it.... MWAH MWAH MWAH to you!

Is it sad to say that being on this train has been one of the best ever things I 've ever done. To get to know you ladies and spoil one of you and have this haven to come too has been amazing.
    Last edited by bluzsuz; Mon, Dec 24th, 2012 at 09:23 AM.

Page 431 of 493 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421 429 430 431 432 433 441 481 ... LastLast

Thread Information