User Tag List

Page 440 of 493 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 438 439 440 441 442 450 490 ... LastLast
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kuponklepto View Post
    ok ladies I haen't posted but have read different parts of this train ...I want to thank my roomie for including me in this as Chritmas is generally not very fun for me....

I loved every gift I recieved from scbpooh ! day 25 was a great pair of fitted work gloves ....I love these as working with sheet metal usually in unfinished buildings are hands are always cold !! Thank you so much !!

Jezebel (Krystey) is not posting as she is very sick....I am not sure exactly what is wrong but I heard her real early this morning she was crying and asked her what was wrong but honestly I couldn't understand her she is currewntly at urgent care ... the part I did get was to come here and write .....I have called the clinic and was told to call back around 2pm....sorry I don't have much of an update about what is wrong....I will write back here once I find out what is wrong.

Once again thanks for the gifts ! klepto
    Im so glad you enjoyed your gifts This was the first time I was shopping for a male on one of these trains so i had hubbys help with some of it. The fact that he works at a tool place helped alot

Krystey, thinking of you. Get better real soon!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    that would be so awesome.. maybe we could set something up for the spring make a day trip of it. or something.
    Im in, but I don't drive
    wendyjane likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Jez - I hope you are feeling better! You deserve some good luck at this point!

We usually go up to a friends for New Years with 'the gang', everyone brings something good to eat and drink and we have some laughs. There are usually jello shots involved. We might kick it up a notch this year and every one brings a bottle and we make different shooters. I don't know how well that would turn out hahahahaha.

We got a bit of snow today but it is supposed to turn to freezing rain and then rain and be 4c by morning.

Hope all you sickies are starting to feel better.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Oh my I just was scrolling back and saw our lovely Jez is not well . Please get better soon.

Name:  get well 1227.gif
Views: 141
Size:  41.2 KB

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

BIG hugs headed your way Jez! I hope you are feeling better soon!!

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    New Years Eve....

Go out or Stay home?
    Spend $ or Save $ ?
    Cocktails or Juice?

I have no idea what hubby and I are going to do. We thought about going out but "I'm not feeling it this year". We have a big week coming up in Cuba... we have a date night planned at the Disco....

Maybe movies, snacks, snuggles and sleep.

Anyone have big plans?
    No big plans here, DH is working the late shift New Years Eve, and the early shift New Years Day....so I will be celebrating with the kids (who will be in bed) and Grandpa (who will also be in bed) LOL. I think I am going to have a movie night and watch all the movies I like but DH hates

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Cowgirlmama I got an email from Canada post saying your second part of day 25 is at the PO ready to be picked up and they will only hold it for 10 days! This is a first, never had an email before. Anyways, please pck it up, it's edible and yummy!

2012/12/24 09:15 NEW SAREPTA Final Notice; Item will be returned to sender if not collected within 10 days NEW SAREPTA PO
    I'm not sure if that's legit.... did you give your email address to Canada post?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I haven't heard from Krystey for a bit but from what I understand the crack she has on each side of her ankle have joined together...so she has a large crack goig thru her whole ankle and she said she was crying because she was in pain.....Krystey may not be happy I have posted in this much detail....but I did let her know youo are all wishing for her !!

Krystey sure has a great bunch of caring friends in this group ! She said she will call me in awhile so I will write what she says later ...

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Poor Jez, hoping she heals quickly!!! Hugs*

Thanks klepto for updating us!

I wish we all lived closer too... So we could have lunch or dinner or maybe even potluck and talk! That would be the best~

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

my goodness klepto..put that girl in a bubble. my word Krystey.. thanks for keeping us updated. we can only pray she's ok.
    wendyjane, dlee and chesterjes like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by RSAS View Post
    I'm not sure if that's legit.... did you give your email address to Canada post?
    I wasn't sure at first either but when I type in the tracking number into the CP website it says the same thing. CP has my email from past complaints, but still surprise to randomly hear from them!

Quote Originally Posted by kuponklepto View Post
    I haven't heard from Krystey for a bit but from what I understand the crack she has on each side of her ankle have joined together...so she has a large crack goig thru her whole ankle and she said she was crying because she was in pain.....Krystey may not be happy I have posted in this much detail....but I did let her know youo are all wishing for her !!

Krystey sure has a great bunch of caring friends in this group ! She said she will call me in awhile so I will write what she says later ...
    Ouch! hopefully the healing time isn't too long! Sending ((hugs)) her way!!
    wendyjane and dlee like this.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Yikes! Sending healing thoughts to Jez! I am working in the last if my homemade gifts for my mini buddy, have to pick up one non-homemade gift and then it will be on the way!

I will post pics of my final few days of gifts this weekend! Thanks again to my buddy! I love this train and will ride again next year! I will be taking a break from package trains for a few months DH and I are working towards being debt free!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Here are cowgirlmama's Day 22 to 25 (second part is missing from photo)

hope you enjoyed everything!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you..... I finally got the rest of my package today, when I was able to make it to town..... I am sorry to say that we have been little piggies! I just couldn't help myself when I saw that you had sent me a whole box of carob macaroons! I am so glad that I joined this train, I feel like a spoiled princess with all of the great and very thoughtful gifts. I am already planning my spring planting reading through my new book by Lois hole, this and the carob macaroons are 2 of my favorites that you have sent me. I honestly can't thank you enough for everything you have given me.

This Christmas has been extremely hard on my family, not having my FIL here ( he was a bigger Christmas nut then I am), both kids and I having this nasty virus, tearing my ACL and the misery of having hives on over 50% my body. And I have to thank all of you for helping me see that even through everything, there are awesome people out there that care and give to complete strangers even when they are going through a rough time.

PammieD thank you for the wonderful movie, I have been feeling so blue about what you Are going through and you send ME a great pick-me up gift. We have been sitting here laughing so hard that our sides hurt, Jeff Dunham Christmas is just what we needed thank you again, I only wish that there was something I could do for you to help ease the pain.
    Bear25, dlee and chesterjes like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Oh I am sending Jez big hugs, I know the kind of pain she would be experiencing with her ankle..... I hope they can get her fixed up soon and she can feel better.
    chesterjes likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    Thank you, thank you, thank you..... I finally got the rest of my package today, when I was able to make it to town..... I am sorry to say that we have been little piggies! I just couldn't help myself when I saw that you had sent me a whole box of carob macaroons! I am so glad that I joined this train, I feel like a spoiled princess with all of the great and very thoughtful gifts. I am already planning my spring planting reading through my new book by Lois hole, this and the carob macaroons are 2 of my favorites that you have sent me. I honestly can't thank you enough for everything you have given me.

This Christmas has been extremely hard on my family, not having my FIL here ( he was a bigger Christmas nut then I am), both kids and I having this nasty virus, tearing my ACL and the misery of having hives on over 50% my body. And I have to thank all of you for helping me see that even through everything, there are awesome people out there that care and give to complete strangers even when they are going through a rough time.

PammieD thank you for the wonderful movie, I have been feeling so blue about what you Are going through and you send ME a great pick-me up gift. We have been sitting here laughing so hard that our sides hurt, Jeff Dunham Christmas is just what we needed thank you again, I only wish that there was something I could do for you to help ease the pain.
    glad to hear that you liked everything! I had soo much fun shopping for you and your family! I have been seeing those carob macaroons everywhere now (I know how much it sucks to have food intolerances/allergies) and since you mentioned just how yummy they were I had to send you a big packet of tem. Hopefully you will be able to find some out your way!

I am really sorry to hear that you have been having a rough time lately. Here's hoping that you start feeling better/healing in the new year! ((Hugs))
    bluzsuz and chesterjes like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

So I'm sitting in bed with my iPad but the darn wireless (which is at the other end of my apartment) doesn't seem to reach all the way to the head of my bed so I keep having to reach down and hold it over my toes to load pages/post etc..... at least I am going to have good abs now lol
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Thu, Dec 27th, 2012 at 10:43 PM.

Page 440 of 493 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 438 439 440 441 442 450 490 ... LastLast

Thread Information