Page 477 of 493 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 475 476 477 478 479 487 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,155 of 7391
Like Tree26435Likes

Thread: Jezebel's Surprise Advent Package Train

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    k.. im shaking.. like literally shaking.. both from shock and excitement.. jeze.. wendyjane.. you ladies SHOULDNT' have.. im just in awe..

went to check my mail this morning.. expecting junk.. well i got a key.. to the big mail box.. i started to shake right there.. then i open the huge door and find a box of girls diapers.. ya you can only imagine the look on neighbors bringing that home.. aha....

its from Jeze and wendyjane.. i had to clean up a little first before i could open it.. but once i did.. i started to shake more. imagine 20 cups of coffee shake.. when you are not expecting something.. it just goes. bzzzzzz right through ya.. lol..

well upon opening it all.. i've discovered both wonderful homemade products.. oh my.. as well as some beautiful and lovely other items.. so included were (and I'll post pics right after lunch)

1 absolutely gorgeous soft as one of those big plushie bears.. pink scarf.. its so freakin soft.. its like made from cotton balls soft..
    1 packge from Starbucks of coffee and treats.
    1 bag of Dove mens products. my oldest is getting this as he well.. he needs it if you get my drift..
    1 jar of homemade sauce of some kind. please someone let me know this is.. so i use it/eat it properly. it looks delicious
    1 christmas craft
    1 bag of party mix munchies. im putting these in my snack box beside my chair.. i have lots of sweet nothing salty PERFECT
    1 christmas themed doily pot holder.. will use everyday as its just so usable under hot bowls/plate of food.
    1 package of a mouse pad/note pad, and a coaster. with a little flying dog its so cute.
    4 timbit cake pops..with chocolate and sprinkles. those are for after lunch treat.. yes all 4 i no share.
    3 cadbury hazelnut chocolate bars.. oh my
    4 packages of heavenly aftereight hotchocolate.. are you kidding me.. *drools*
    4 packages of bear paws/oatmeal cc cookies.. i might share with hubby
    3 packages of banana bread bear paws. thinking these would be good in my purse for those been out too long need a little something jic.
    1 butterscotch huge candy cane.
    1 maple flavored hot chocolate mix.
    11 packets of mini coffee from Starbucks.
    1 mini bottle of nectarine mint antibacterial hand foam. great for my purse as well. when shopping. awesome idea.
    1 revlon nailclipper.. what did my son pm you to tell you what he used mine for.. grr and broke.. 1000 tools and you use MY nailclipper
    1 Aveeno lip conditioner.
    1 CG wetslicks in so hot pink..
    1 Handcream. also great for my purse.
    1 box of turtles that was filled with these little gems as well as candy.. as well as the package.. and one small gift 'my' little girl buddy. will deliver today.
    + 6 freakin awesome coupons for popcorn, batteries, del monte and hunts.

WOW. WOW. im still in awe.. Y me. .though.. there are so many on here that deserve this.. how do i say thank you..

You totally absolutely no questions asked DESERVE to be the surprise rider and get this lovely amazing package! You are an AWESOME SCer! And I look forward to reading all your comments everyday! Even if you can't ride every package train you should join the threads just to chat!

PS can't wait to see the photo(s)!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

That's awesome! Enjoy it- you definitely deserve it

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    You totally absolutely no questions asked DESERVE to be the surprise rider and get this lovely amazing package! You are an AWESOME SCer! And I look forward to reading all your comments everyday! Even if you can't ride every package train you should join the threads just to chat!

PS can't wait to see the photo(s)!
    Super DITTO agree - you have been our go to girl on here, always there to lend a hand and lift a spirit.

xoxoxoxo

I am terrified for my mini train package, it had canning in it and I am so scared they have broken from the cold. I did put them all in seperate ziploc bags.

It made it to Montreal over the weekend...
    Date Time Location Description Retail Location Signatory Name
    2013/01/04 19:46 MONTREAL Item in transit
    15:57 MONTREAL Item processed at postal facility
    2013/01/03 07:33 HALIFAX Item in transit
    03:58 HALIFAX Item processed at postal facility
    2012/12/29 11:57 NEW GLASGOW Item accepted at the Post Office

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

you guys are way too sweet. thanks for all the wonderful thoughts.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

I was away this weekend and missed 10 pages!? haha. but had to comment on some things!

pantaloon train - oh my goodness. all the photos were freaking hilarious and I had to hide my computer screen at work.

scbpooh - so sorry to hear about your loss. there seemed to be a lot of loss on this train too...big hugs to you and the family.

mrs sunshine - you totally totally deserve the huge package. really, you were great.

weight loss - I'm definitely in that boat too so I may have to pm someone to invite me to the group. anyone?

valentines package train....oh man oh man...decisions decisions!!

leaving feedback now!!!!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Jez, what do I do about my MIA package to my buddy? Do I wait and see if the status changes by tonight or do I start a investigation now? I would hate to think that I m holding up the next train.... So sad
    text me

Quote Originally Posted by missbee217 View Post
    What an amazing package!
    Unfortunately, I am going to have to do some detective work, b/c my buddy didn't include their name

WOW!
    This is A LOT of stuff!

Emma is 'B' days, so she is home and just as excited as I am!
    She is excited to bake right now, "Mom we better make something right now so you can use these! Look mom, you can write on it! I have an idea! We can write Emma and Mommy!"

She saw the tree ornament and said, "That's AWESOME!" - She has also claimed the Santa night light

We opened the jewellery box and I said, "Look Em, we got a necklace!" She replied, "Oooohhhh, it's a fancy one! That's beautiful mom!"

Then, we saw all the M&M's! "Look mom, it's your favorite! Can I have one?" LOL!

Thank you so much for the awesome package!

I am quite excited about the box of freezer/storage bags...I often read about the boxes with the coupons, but can never find them around here, so I got a double gift... bags and coupons!

Emma is most excited about the homemade Chex mix, "Look, mom! It's cereal in this bag! Can I have it now?"

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!

I really like all of it! I just wrote recipe cards on my shopping list this morning, so that is a great surprise!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Am I ever excited!

[img]
    garbagepicker is your buddy

k.. im shaking.. like literally shaking.. both from shock and excitement.. jeze.. wendyjane.. you ladies SHOULDNT' have.. im just in awe..

went to check my mail this morning.. expecting junk.. well i got a key.. to the big mail box.. i started to shake right there.. then i open the huge door and find a box of girls diapers.. ya you can only imagine the look on neighbors bringing that home.. aha....

its from Jeze and wendyjane.. i had to clean up a little first before i could open it.. but once i did.. i started to shake more. imagine 20 cups of coffee shake.. when you are not expecting something.. it just goes. bzzzzzz right through ya.. lol..

well upon opening it all.. i've discovered both wonderful homemade products.. oh my.. as well as some beautiful and lovely other items.. so included were (and I'll post pics right after lunch)

1 absolutely gorgeous soft as one of those big plushie bears.. pink scarf.. its so freakin soft.. its like made from cotton balls soft..
    1 bag of Dove mens products. my oldest is getting this as he well.. he needs it if you get my drift..
    1 jar of homemade sauce of some kind. please someone let me know this is.. so i use it/eat it properly. it looks delicious
    1 christmas craft
    1 bag of party mix munchies. im putting these in my snack box beside my chair.. i have lots of sweet nothing salty PERFECT
    1 christmas themed doily pot holder.. will use everyday as its just so usable under hot bowls/plate of food.
    1 package of a mouse pad/note pad, and a coaster. with a little flying dog its so cute.
    4 timbit cake pops..with chocolate and sprinkles. those are for after lunch treat.. yes all 4 i no share.
    3 packages of banana bread bear paws. thinking these would be good in my purse for those been out too long need a little something jic.
    1 mini bottle of nectarine mint antibacterial hand foam. great for my purse as well. when shopping. awesome idea.
    1 revlon nailclipper.. what did my son pm you to tell you what he used mine for.. grr and broke.. 1000 tools and you use MY nailclipper
    1 box of turtles that was filled with these little gems as well as candy.. as well as the package.. and one small gift 'my' little girl buddy. will deliver today.

WOW. WOW. im still in awe.. Y me. .though.. there are so many on here that deserve this.. how do i say thank you..
    you deserve it ! you went beyond being helpful in the train /you did so much for your bazar in dec but still kept up with the train/you made us all laugh !oh GP made the marshmallow treat the jar is salsa med strength enjoy !!!
    you guys are way too sweet. thanks for all the wonderful thoughts.

the valentines day train will be posted soon ...possibly today

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

1 christmas craft

You definitely deserve it Jen!! You keep this thread going!

Quote Originally Posted by Briwantstosave View Post
    mini buddy- your package from me should hopefully be there tomorrow provided it doesn't get lost in the abyss of the Mississauga sorting facility :p

Date Time Location Description Retail Location Signatory Name
    2013/01/06 21:08 MISSISSAUGA Item in transit
    17:48 MISSISSAUGA Item processed at postal facility

Did anything arrive from Etsy for you yet?
    It isn't going to the GTA- but it is in the right province now
    My BF sent me a message saying there is a big envelope from Vancouver for me... maybe it's me!!!!
    Last edited by NickiB; Mon, Jan 7th, 2013 at 02:23 PM. Reason: had to change my awesome grammar!

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

GP oh my.. these marshmallow treats.. yum nom nom.. salsa.. wow. what a treat.
    oh Jeze.. you've got me in tears again with your comments... my goodness im so humbled. you guys are all too much.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Thank you, Garbagepicker!
    What an awesome package!

MrsSunshine, you TOTALLY deserve a special package!
    Warning: Be Careful when trying the marshmellow treats; they are like Lays chips - you can't eat just one!
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    You definitely deserve it Jen!! You keep this thread going!

My BF sent me a message saying there is a big envelope from Vancouver for me... maybe it's me!!!!
    Doesnt Bri live in Nova Scotia now??
    Jezebel and chesterjes like this.

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

I think Bri said a couple of items would be coming direct from Etsy... just pulling at straws here as I'm excited to get a package! Lol..

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by missbee217 View Post
    Thank you, Garbagepicker!
    What an awesome package!

MrsSunshine, you TOTALLY deserve a special package!
    Warning: Be Careful when trying the marshmellow treats; they are like Lays chips - you can't eat just one!

um too late..

Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    I think Bri said a couple of items would be coming direct from Etsy... just pulling at straws here as I'm excited to get a package! Lol..

Oh right! Either way you got a package!
    Jezebel, NickiB, coyote00 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Julespie is right I did just move to NS- still not totally unpacked because we are awesome and decided we would do it ourselves instead of having them do it :p Never again! Garage is filled with crap! and half my wardrobe- I even had to repurchase some train items cause I couldn't find them . Yep- ninja of awesomeness right here :p

Yes- two items from Etsy will go directly to mini buddy because the ones I originally ordered didn't arrive in time for me to ship :p Both Etsy items are from within in Canada
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Page 477 of 493 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 475 476 477 478 479 487 ... LastLast

Thread Information