User Tag List

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30
Like Tree557Likes

Thread: [merged threads] December 1st MEGA Redemption Event

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I know for sure I am doing my redemption this weekend - do not want to take the chance and wait - I am looking at it this way - it is not money that I have lost in the first place.....

And it should not matter how much money you make in a year - you work hard for your money and should keep it in your pocket - my husband and I make good money as well and I coupon like crazy - a coupon to me is the "other" money and I want to keep my money in my pocket and spend my "other" money as much as I can...

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

So many stories!!! It's just like having the other spend your points events! They are trying to rid you of your points so you don't get the best "redemption" possible...

Anyone think they just threw this one in to throw us off cause we new the date but not the specifics? Not sure if I read that in a previous post i read...
    RRRRRLF - FPC's for Schneiders/FPC for Prime Turkey/$4 Easy ups from Pampers portal/ $2 Lacoupe/$5 Arctic Gardens/FPC Huggies&Pampers wipes/FPC Barilla/FPC Milk ~ Mean People Suck!

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Can you use points to purchase gift cards (not SDM store ones, for other companies they sell for?). I can't remember.
    pinkflowergirl86

RRLF most baby related coupons! PM me!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkflowergirl86 View Post
    Can you use points to purchase gift cards (not SDM store ones, for other companies they sell for?). I can't remember.
    nope....

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by busymom76 View Post
    I just got back from shoppers and i was talking to one of my favorite cosmetics girls.
    I mentioned something about the redemption next weekend and she told me not to do it. She said that around the third week of december they are having the mega for $250.
    So now im conflicted, thinking i might save my points and hope she is right ?!?
    I almost hate hearing that just incase she's wrong lol
    This sounds great but who can wait until the last week before Christmas to shop for presents. I have mine wrapped and sent off or ready to go by then. Things are so busy then. This is a no brainer for me. If they are going to have a Mega in the 3rd week of December I won't feel the least bit sad that I spent them now. Its a load off my shoulders not to have to worry about it.
    DianneS and SavenRaven like this.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

For $40 less my mind will be at ease after next weekend and that is worth it for me.

Smart Canuck couponclippercaitie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    171 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    For $40 less my mind will be at ease after next weekend and that is worth it for me.
    Agreed! I'm not going to say I won't be kicking myself in the but a little if there turns out to be a mega after all, but I'll still feed good about my decision.
    pippinelkhound and rachel1496 like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sooo just a thought, if this coming weekend was in fact the "mega" redemption, don't you all think the catch phrase would be like last years "the BIGGEST redemption of the year"..............maybe, just maybe there will be another coming up that is in fact the MEGA one and this is just one to get people to spend their points?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BellaGurl View Post
    Sooo just a thought, if this coming weekend was in fact the "mega" redemption, don't you all think the catch phrase would be like last years "the BIGGEST redemption of the year"..............maybe, just maybe there will be another coming up that is in fact the MEGA one and this is just one to get people to spend their points?
    they can't call it biggest redemption of the year, because in september they had one for $220 (95,000 points).
    FallenPixels likes this.

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

i ended up getting a few christmas presents and did the 105 redemptions

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

I had enough points for 4 top redemptions and only planned on doing one maybe. Did one on Saturday for stocking stuff and groceries and decided I would do a second one for more groceries on Sunday. As we were walking out the store spotted a TV/DVD combo for son and ended up doing a 3rd redemption. Going to be upset with myself it there is an awesome redemption later though.
    Looking for FPC for almost everything. Growing teen boy eating me out of house and home. Visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/UneekCreations Will trade finished product from my Etsy shop.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I did 3 top redemption and saved 3 for another time....

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

And I didnt do even one...surprised on myself.Now looking so much to bigger redemption.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

If more people like you redeem, then SDM has no need to offer $250 ever again.

Like 20X on $75, will become the new normal.
    Unless we don't participate, and it stays at the standard $50, for 20X.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30

Thread Information